Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,791 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ (2752 Views)

A Cab Driver Found My G-sp0t And Gave Me The Best S3x Ever / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked? / Ladies Get Ready, Tomorrow I Will Post Picture Of My Bazooka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by diehardanusfan(m): 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2016
I talked about how my big bazooka put my g.f into coma
and how i will pasting the big bazooka here
well romancelanders get ready
here comes what nicki minaj was committed rape to see

here comes the big bazooka 15inches tall and 8cm wide and can shoot about 4 missiles at once

THE GREAT BAZOOKA

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Gigi4sure: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Is that prick?

1 Like

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
Somebody should ban this clown, jesusboiy and fairlyusedpant. Wouldn't surprise me if they're all the same individual.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:
Somebody should ban this clown, jesusboiy and fairlyusedpant. Wouldn't surprise me if they're all the same individual.
if you dnt find it funny,then stop viewing their threads,you ve no right whatsoever to say who shld be banned or nt...

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

if you dnt find it funny,then stop viewing their threads,you ve no right whatsoever to say who shld be banned or nt...
So write down a list of ten things you learned from viewing this thread. Only then would your opinion hold water.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

thank u sweetie... Let me go buy u one condom grin

1 Like

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2016
charix:

So write down a list of ten things you learned from viewing this thread. Only then would your opinion hold water.
gerrahere ma friend... Before i diagonise u with with one disease

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nateben(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Smallville10:
gerrahere ma friend... Before i diagonise u with with one disease
I guessed correctly: a multi-account user.

1 Like

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by faruz: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Finally The Picture Of My Bazooka That Put My G.f Into Coma 18+ by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2016
Many are mad...... cry

(1) (Reply)

Must Read Romance Story : Must Read: Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) / Guys: Are You Husband Material Or F**K Boy... / I Need Urgent Help On How To Prepare Ogbono Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.