Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread (12408 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2014
I already got mine, and its a wonderful tin I ave this beauty to my self.you can ask any question abt the phone here and I know everybody that can help will help u in anyway they can. Ok to business let me first ask u this how did u feel when u first lay ur hand on the phone: for me I feel a little more proud

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by CyberEBOLA(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
smh
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by chemmerfrank(m): 1:15pm On Sep 06, 2014
CyberEBOLA: smh
lol
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by chemmerfrank(m): 1:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
just tell us the pro's and cons of the phone...what you like and what you dont....and which one is that you felt proud..nawa o bros

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by johnpaulbuddy(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
How is D̶̲̥̅̊ bar3 life,,that's D̶̲̥̅̊ main question??...

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Bros from what am seeing the phone has no cons for that price. Except I can't see any waranty on the phone. And for the battery is manageable but u can just get a powerbank as a backup. But d battery is good.the camera is superb, the sound is crispy clear. All in all the phone is very good
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Hostermipo(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
flash94: Bros from what am seeing the phone has no cons for that price. Except I can't see any waranty on the phone. And for the battery is manageable but u can just get a powerbank as a backup. But d battery is good.the camera is superb, the sound is crispy clear. All in all the phone is very good
does it have notification light?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yes it has notification light
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Ibrahimd2nd(m): 11:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
List of the games that came with the phone and game experience
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
The gaming experience is good. Assasin creed, danger dash, asphalt 7 heat, the avengers but they are mostly trial games sha.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2014
flash94: The gaming experience is good. Assasin creed, danger dash, asphalt 7 heat, the avengers but they are mostly trial games sha.
THEY ARE NOT TRIAL GAMES... THEY ARE JAVA GAMES

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 4:01am On Sep 07, 2014
chemmerfrank: just tell us the pro's and cons of the phone...what you like and what you dont....and which one is that you felt proud..nawa o bros
YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE IMEI TO BB IMEI, SO GLO BIS WON'T WORK....

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by johnpaulbuddy(m): 6:51am On Sep 07, 2014
What about the call quality??...@fk01,does it mean that D̶̲̥̅̊ phone can't b rooted??
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2014
the phone is perfect!
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2014
johnpaulbuddy: What about the call quality??...@fk01,does it mean that D̶̲̥̅̊ phone can't b rooted??
IT CAN...BUT IT WASNT EASY, POPULAR MTK ROOT EXPLOITS DIDNT WORK
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
FKO1: IT CAN...BUT IT WASNT EASY, POPULAR MTK ROOT EXPLOITS DIDNT WORK
then can u pls tell us how u rooted yours
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
flash94: then can u pls tell us how u rooted yours
DOWNLOAD THIS KINGROOT HERE http://res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/C:%5CUsers%5Ckevinlawlaw%5CDesktop%5CKingRoot(Android)3.4.0.152-As-3.3.1_105001.APK OPEN IT N CLICK ROOT...
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by duwdu: 11:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
FKO1: DOWNLOAD THIS KINGROOT HERE http://res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/C:%5CUsers%5Ckevinlawlaw%5CDesktop%5CKingRoot(Android)3.4.0.152-As-3.3.1_105001.APK OPEN IT N CLICK ROOT...

Thanks for the link... But seems the linked file has been removed – at least for the time being. (Error 404.) Plus, I saw an acknowledgement (in a translation into English of one of the pages on the site,) that some might have experienced difficulties using KingRoot. So the author is probably working on an improvement to the software even as we speak.

P34c3
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by flash94: 12:53am On Sep 08, 2014
If you can't get through with the first link try dis link http://kingroot.net/article.jsp?id=105 I tink this will do d trick.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 2:32am On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE IMEI TO BB IMEI, SO GLO BIS WON'T WORK....

what methods have you tried that failed?
maybe we can help u
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by hemor(m): 3:59am On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: IT CAN...BUT IT WASNT EASY, POPULAR MTK ROOT EXPLOITS DIDNT WORK
so the phone has MTK processor not snapdragon...
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by johnpaulbuddy(m): 5:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Does D̶̲̥̅̊ phone use normal sim card??
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:42am On Sep 08, 2014
duwdu:

Thanks for the link... But seems the linked file has been removed – at least for the time being. (Error 404.) Plus, I saw an acknowledgement (in a translation into English of one of the pages on the site,) that some might have experienced difficulties using KingRoot. So the author is probably working on an improvement to the software even as we speak.

P34c3
HMM LINK IS WORKING FINE OR TRY http://www.kingroot.net/downcast AND DOWNLOAD THE KINGROOT APP
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:

what methods have you tried that failed?
maybe we can help u
MOBILEUNCLE, MTKDROIDTOOLS AND TERMINAL EMULATOR METHOD ALL FAILED
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 7:45am On Sep 08, 2014
hemor:
so the phone has MTK processor not snapdragon...
YEAH
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: MOBILEUNCLE, MTKDROIDTOOLS AND TERMINAL EMULATOR METHOD ALL FAILED

now read this:

DNDROID:
Shady98:
finally another person who went
through what i too went through!!, bro
the solution is simple..
AT+EGMR=1,7, ("" wink <<<<<---.Thats the
problem.the apostrophe there is two
instead of one.so change it to one i.e
(" wink and your AT COMMAND WILL
SEND!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PLEASE NOTE:
the AT command above will not work..
Why?
i found that there must be a space
between T and + in the code.
so make sure the code is like below and
it will definitely work:
AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1”
(do you see the space now?)
all applications and most write-ups
online do not include the space!
so when you get to that AT page make
sure you insert the space by yourself...
thank you all for all the help...
its good to finally contribute
something useful to mankind wink
tribute to the site:
http://www.technostall.com/how-to-change-imei-number-android/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:

now read this:

GONNA TRY THAT LATER, IT'S A FRIENDS DEVICE BUT BRO YOU SURE IT'S GONNA WORK? ANYTIME I TRY TO CHANGE THE IMEI I GET NOT ALLOWED ON USER BUILD BLAH BLAH
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: GONNA TRY THAT LATER, IT'S A FRIENDS DEVICE BUT BRO YOU SURE IT'S GONNA WORK? ANYTIME I TRY TO CHANGE THE IMEI I GET NOT ALLOWED ON USER BUILD BLAH BLAH
that is the exact problem i showed u how i solved it there..
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
DNDROID:
that is the exact problem i showed u how i solved it there..
TANX BRO WORKED LIKE A CHARM

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by DNDROID(m): 4:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
FKO1: TANX BRO WORKED LIKE A CHARM
Great!!
now do the rest and start flexing 3GB

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by kabishow(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
to root ur infinix, download rootgenius latest 4 pc nd click root, thn 4d cwm, use mtkdroidtool2.5.3 for pc(supports mtk6592 proccesors), go to 2d 2nd tab nd click on recovery nd nd mak backup of ur original recovry thn mak modified recovery...if u lyk u can install it automatically or use mobileuncle.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by maxjax(m): 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
It uses micro sim card

johnpaulbuddy: Does D̶̲̥̅̊ phone use normal sim card??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Check Glo Data Balance / Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini / Free 1000 Airtime Naira For Airtel Users Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.