Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,713 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread (12404 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Akamo5(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
pls somebody help me i wanted to order dis phone frm d web site of infinix but there is a place in d form dat is requesting for security code
pls how do i get d code?
and how long will it take for d phone to b delivered?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
If u go to infinix page on Facebook n ask for the code but actually I might take months before you get the phone cuz a lot of people are complaining... Instead get it from konga
Akamo5: pls somebody help me i wanted to order dis phone frm d web site of infinix but there is a place in d form dat is requesting for security code
pls how do i get d code?
and how long will it take for d phone to b delivered?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by hotmolo(m): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee: Order the screen guard oooo... Gorilla glass dat cracks and breaks at a slight fall... And also I don't think u will like d prints on ur fone ie fingerprints
tanx dear. Buts its late 4 me now cos I will hav to pay extra 1k 4 delivry.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by hotmolo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2014
damcqute:

That's cool. Ordering a power bank alongside it is smart. I doubt there is any need for a screen protector as well.
tanx 4 d prompt info
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Mizzzbeee: Fk instead say it ddn't work for u may cuz u ddn't do it right.... Glo bis is working oo.. It's confirmed
IF NOT THAT I HAVE REPENTED AND YOU BE FEMALE YOU FOR RECEIVE BETTER YAB... BUT NEXT TIME NOR DEY CARRY QUOTE PERSON IF YOU NOR UNDERSTAND WETIN IM POST gringrin
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Mizzzbeee(f): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2014
It is good uv repented... Stay that way wink grin
FKO1: IF NOT THAT I HAVE REPENTED AND YOU BE FEMALE YOU FOR RECEIVE BETTER YAB... BUT NEXT TIME NOR DEY CARRY QUOTE PERSON IF YOU NOR UNDERSTAND WETIN IM POST gringrin
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Androidking: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2014
this is embarrassing and impossible that no body can root this phone
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 14, 2014
A lot of companies have chosen to downsize, and maybe that was the right thing for them. We chose a different path. Our belief was that if we kept putting great products in front of customers, they would continue to open their wallets. -Steve Jobs
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by paulolamide77: 6:26am On Oct 22, 2014
please gurus in the house on rooting my infinix zero 16 gig after succeeded up to where to install supersu it refuses to install after download telling me it can not be stored on this location I therefore change it to phone memory same story whatelse can I do
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by carlsmith7(m): 8:56am On Oct 24, 2014
plz watx d first 8 digit imei code for infinix zero
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by kaynine59(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Infinix Zero (White) 16+2 Version For immediate SALE!!! (16gb Rom+2gb Ram)

Am selling my Infinix Zero 16gb+2 version. The phone is the white version and it is VERY VERY VERY NEAT!!!. Has been in pouch from day 1. Got it at Microstation Computer Village Ikeja (receipts included) and not from Konga. I am selling cos I got a Note 3. There are no cracks or scratches. The phone is too fresh and neat. I am Selling it alongside:

1. Powerbank of 20,000MaH (can charge your device more than 4times from 0 to 100%). This will help as regards Poor Nepa situation if u code.

2. 8gb Mem card with these games:
*Fifa15 Ultimate Team,
*GTA:San Andreas,
*Modern Combat 5 *with all modded stages and patches*,
*Candy Crush
*The Room,
*The Room Two,
*Virtual Tennis,
*Bomb Squad,
*Angry Birds + Angry Birds Star Wars,
*Zombie Highway
*Zombie Road Kill

3. Leather Pouch worth N2,500 phone has been in this sweet pouch from day one)

4. Original Box with all accessories (Charger, USB cable, earpiece, PIN for sim and SD card tray, Infinix Cloth wipe to clean screen, Manuals)

PRICE: N32,000 (Negotiable)

Only serious Buyers please. Contact 07036624007, 08096296179. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Seuntek(m): 10:26am On Nov 20, 2014
pls how can i get mine, i need d phone badly. my no is 08036339659
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Babyrex(f): 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Seuntek:
konga.com comes wit a power bank free for 23900
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Sesanogun(m): 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
i bought my infinix zero from Konga about 2months now, its been amazing to get a phone that has almost similar spec with samsung s4 and some other big phones for as low as 24,900.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
I see pepl complainin abt hotness nd low ba3 life etc.
Which of d version av dis problm, d1G RAM/8MP version or d 2G RAM/13MP version?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by REX106(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hey guy plz assist
I need help on how to successfully install game apk +data
I just don't know which folder to put which file
Plz explain the the "data and obb" folder stuff
I just don't get get it
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by ehibarb: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
Navyguy:
[color=#990000][/color] a frnd dat have dis phn. charge it almost every second and 2ndly i was told nt to buy it bc there is no customa care or service center in 9ja can u tro more lite on these ?
They have customer care in many states. How is he charging it that often? Is he using using it to power a trailer? The battery is alright o.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by ehibarb: 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Androidking:
What? Most people have. Tey Tey. I can't remember the exact thread but, look through recent Infinix threads for how they did it. I haven't heard this rooting complaint in a while.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
luxempati:
I see pepl complainin abt hotness nd low ba3 life etc.
Which of d version av dis problm, d1G RAM/8MP version or d 2G RAM/13MP version?
Regarding battery life and hotness, most people leave the 'always scan' option on under advanced wifi. They don't even know it's on. Once you turn it off, there's no form of heating or excessive battery drainage.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Seuntek:
Buy from konga. You'll get a free power bank with it.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 4:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
Androidking:
Pls, look at the first page of thisthread to see several ways to root and those who successfully have. Try this link http://kingroot.net/article.jsp?id=105 if you're using the fone and aren't speaking from hearsay.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lawrenceoyek:

Regarding battery life and hotness, most people leave the 'always scan' option on under advanced wifi. They don't even know it's on. Once you turn it off, there's no form of heating or excessive battery drainage.

Thanks !!
Any contribution concernin d durability f d phone. Whic f d version is more durable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can't Check Glo Data Balance / Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini / What Do You Think Will Be The Next Big Trend In Smartphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.