Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread (12501 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
luxempati:

Thanks !!
Any contribution concernin d durability f d phone. Whic f d version is more durable?

both versions are durable, its just a matter of choice.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Lawrenceoyek: 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
luxempati:

Thanks !!
Any contribution concernin d durability f d phone. Whic f d version is more durable?
In my opinion. They're all good. The main issue they had was the hotness and battery life which have been resolved. You could also download battery doc. Helps to optimise your battery power.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks fr ur contribution bro.....
Jahbless

therealesttin:

both versions are durable, its just a matter of choice.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
Thanks, i wil consider nd make a beta choice f d two

Lawrenceoyek:

In my opinion. They're all good. The main issue they had was the hotness and battery life which have been resolved. You could also download battery doc. Helps to optimise your battery power.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by GStryker: 8:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Hey All smiley
Hope everyone is having a fab day and Congratz for having a super cool mob at a Crazy low price smiley
I got it(Black, 16gb, 2gb) for ma wife yesterday (she loves it) but today I'm having an issue sending and receiving files through "WiFi Direct" any help suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks Gav.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by DonBash419: 8:07pm On Dec 06, 2014
Remember it has two speakers, but one of the speakers is not working. this happened on my phone and that of a friend. How many of you have such problem?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 4:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
does anyone here have the Infinix xclub xmas party invite?
I need one so badly....can someone tell me how to get it?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by emperorizzy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
DonBash419:
Remember it has two speakers, but one of the speakers is not working. this happened on my phone and that of a friend. How many of you have such problem?
no it doesn't, it has only one, how do I know that?, I opened my zero
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by emperorizzy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Guys in having an issue, I have the infinix zero 8gb version, I just downloaded 4 HD games from torrent sites and I've put the necessary files in android/obb and every other thing but my games never open rather they never pass the boot stage. I have the game installed on my SD card, could that be the problem?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Larrybillz(m): 11:49pm On Dec 12, 2014
HOW CAN I GET THE FLIP COVER FOR THIS PHONE PLEASE AS IT IS NOT AVAILABLE ON KONGA.COM
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by ALMIGHTYSAGE(m): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
FKO1:
DOWNLOAD THIS KINGROOT HERE http://res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/C:%5CUsers%5Ckevinlawlaw%5CDesktop%5CKingRoot(Android)3.4.0.152-As-3.3.1_105001.APK OPEN IT N CLICK ROOT...
Are u using d 8gb version.i nid d stock recovery pls.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by ALMIGHTYSAGE(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2014
Anybody have s 8gb version of infinix zero.. I nid d stock recovery pls help
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by ghost365: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2014
FKO1:
TANX BRO WORKED LIKE A CHARM
Pls whr u able to change the imei no of ur infinix zero to bb, and is it working?
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by ghost365: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2014
has anyone successfully changed the imei of infinix zero to bb
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by GabrielShaze(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2015
For anyone who got the Infinix zero and got it rooted or plans to....

DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND APPLY THE SOFTWARE UPDATE ELSE U MIGHT BRICK YOUR DEVICE
Basically, that's what happened to me. Posted the problem in the phone engineers thread and hoping someone will be able to help me out before the end of the week. undecided

I REPEAT, (FOR ROOTED USERS) DO NOT APPLY DOWNLOAD AND APPLY THE SOFTWARE UPDATE ELSE U MIGHT BRICK YOUR DEVICE

Other than the battery life and heat at the top of the phone will charging, its a cool phone.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Macuberry(m): 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
I'm kinda in a little confused state right now. I'm thinking of getting one of these: nokia xl/infinix zero. Which one you would you guys suggest? Thanks
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by sanni7: 8:18am On Feb 14, 2015
Hello ma infinix users, my name is SANNI MUTAIRU, a technician @ carlcare service centre opebi Lagos. For complains on any of infinix, tecno and Itel either screen problem, touchpad not responding/broken,not booting,ear piece and mouth piece problem etc... My available numbers are 07062430754.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Albert247: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs and technical assist on Tecno,Infinix and Itel mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by sanni7: 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hello ma infinix users, my name is SANNI MUTAIRU, a technician @ carlcare service centre opebi Lagos. For complains on any of infinix, tecno and Itel either screen problem, touchpad not responding/broken,not booting,ear piece and mouth piece problem... My available numbers are 07062430754.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by murums(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2015
Please can someone help me with this? I do see this pop up on my Infinix Zero whenever someone is calling me; "the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and this sometimes prevents me from picking my call especially when the smart cover is closed. I don't know but I think it's an app that is causing it but I can't figure it out. Can someone help me? Below is a screen shot of it.

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Iykestan(m): 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2015
I downloaded fifa14 on my infinix zero and de game was superb BT de problem is that I don't know how I will unlock some features like kick off and de rest...pls some gurus in de thread shld help me

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 9:55am On Jun 16, 2015
murums:
Please can someone help me with this? I do see this pop up on my Infinix Zero whenever someone is calling me; "the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and this sometimes prevents me from picking my call especially when the smart cover is closed. I don't know but I think it's an app that is causing it but I can't figure it out. Can someone help me? Below is a screen shot of it.
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
murums:

download "l-call lollipop incoming call" xposed installer module and your problem is solved.
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Iykestan(m): 5:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Like how much do I need to change my infinix zero TouchPad
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2015
Iykestan:
Like how much do I need to change my infinix zero TouchPad
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Iykestan(m): 11:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can counsel with our Carlcare Service Center directly about the cost. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and country you're living in now. Thank you!
anambra Nigeria
Re: For Those Who Already Have The Infinix Zero: Discussion Thread by Carlcaresophia: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2015
Iykestan:
anambra Nigeria
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Anambra: 1st floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha,Anambra State,Nigeria +2348177250277
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Borrow Real Money From MTN Via MTN Xtracash / Musk: I Will Continue To tweet My Thoughts Even if It Hurts My Business / 5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.