Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,560 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! (1824 Views)

Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by kayjasper(f): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Boko Haram sect leader, Abubakar Shekau, appeared in a video clip posted online by the sect Wednesday, insisting that he remains alive, irrespective of reports that he died in June this year.

Shekau was pronounced dead by the Joint Task Force (JTF) in August following gunshot wounds he suffered during an encounter with operatives of the JTF in June.
But Shekau in the video Wednesday said his sect was responsible for the attack in Benisheikh, Borno State, where 160 people were affected last week.

In the online video, Shekau dressed in a military uniform, while abusing President Goodluck Jonathan, US President, Barack Obama, President Fancois Hollande of France and Queen Elizabeth of England, said the leaders should be ashamed for apparently believing that he was dead.

He was reported to have said: “they said I am dead, but here I am. The world should know that I am alive and will only die at the appointed time. Everybody should be judged according to the dictates of his conscience.

“What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive.

“The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah.”
Shekau boasted that the Nigerian will never be able to defeat his group.

Responding to the claim, the Army Public Relations Unit was reported to have promised to watch the video clips.

Details to follow

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/shekau-appears-in-video-insists-he-remains-alive/167356/

Watch Video Here......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x94Zr5wzLmk
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by RoyalRoy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
Another Round of Ridicule begins!!

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mtcheww undecided
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
kayjasper: In a new twist to the rumours, claims and counter claims that he had been killed by both the Cameroonian and the Nigerian Military commands, the fugitive terrorist Abubakar Shekau has released a new video debunking the claims. He made a lot of the military claims null and void in this latest video.

Watch the Video here

http:///3CbIeDu0Vx

Naija which way?
your link isn't working.
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by luvinhubby(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Useless photoshopping blogger. angry
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by kayjasper(f): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Shekau™ again?!

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by dejt4u(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
kayjasper:

Edited.

Check here.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/shekau-appears-in-video-insists-he-remains-alive/167356/
date of the post as written in that link is 26 December 2013

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by kayjasper(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
smartchoice: Shekau™ again?!

This is just another new twist to the whole claim by the Nigerian and Cameroonian Armies.

So sad!!
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
I don't know Abuja doesn't want NA too be on the offensive
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Abagworo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-leader-dismisses-claims-death-video-092321171.html

Shekau is anybody with beards and camouflage. It is more like a title than a man.

1 Like

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Where is the damn video? If true we need to investigate if he is mixed with a cat. Only a cat is supposed to have so many lives.
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
kayjasper:

Edited.

Check here.

the link you posted said 26 Dec 2013 That news is stale look for the latest one.
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Jesus !!!!! This dude is in phoenix mode
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Collynzo22: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
I doubted the story from the beginning.
www.nairaland.com/1918645/man-shoots-videos-wearing-full
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Gboliwe: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Video or ......just shut up and congratulate the Nigerian army
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Abagworo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nobleval: the link you posted said 26 Dec 2013 That news is stale look for the latest one.

Check my links including this.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/10/02/boko-haram-im-alive-shekau-releases-new-video/

Boko Haram is a well orchestrated drama. I'm now beginning to doubt reports not coming from foreign countries as Nigeria is full of lies and deceit.

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Video or ......just shut up and congratulate the Nigerian army

Is he alive or not? That is the question. How that translates to not congratulating the army is beyond me.
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Collynzo22: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
A short clip from the video.

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
So he is not dead, since dead men are not known to fire anti aircraft gun.
Oh well.
Despite showing us the "koko" on his forehead. I tire o.
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by DONGOYARO1: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gboliwe: Video or ......just shut up and congratulate the Nigerian army
The Nigerian Army told us that Bama didnt fall not untill Abu Zinnira, the spokesman of the Haramite called in from Bama
to tell us that Bama is actually in their control and they are using it as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga

Abubakar Shekau is also still alive. Ahmad salkida and Fulan nasrullah said so and this recent video lays credence to their claim
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Abagworo: http://news.yahoo.com/boko-haram-leader-dismisses-claims-death-video-092321171.html

Shekau is anybody with beards and camouflage. It is more like a title than a man.
Gbam. I think anyone who takes up the job of Boko haram foot soldiers leader is a new Shekau. The real shekau is dead long ago.
The name shekau is more like a title every new boko haram leader must bear in order to ridicule the government in their effort to quench the terrorist group.
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Collynzo22: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
One good thing aboud the video though is that boko haram have really been depleted in the area of armoury. Instead of standing in front of APCs like before he stood in front of worn out pick ups.
Looks like our army have recovered all the APCs from them.

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
APC monkeys will not let this man remain dead.

Another proof that the APC nad their monkey shilling hacks are the problem
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
BackDatAssUp: APC monkeys will not let this man remain dead.

Another proof that the APC nad their monkey shilling hacks are the problem

Can you nitwits ever discuss anything without bringing politics, religion and ethnicity to it? Are you bunch retarde.d?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Gboliwe: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
DONGOYARO1: The Nigerian Army told us that Bama didnt fall not untill Abu Zinnira, the spokesman of the Haramite called in from Bama
to tell us that Bama is actually in their control and they are using it as a FOB to launch frontal assault on Konduga

Abubakar Shekau is also still alive. Ahmad salkida and Fulan nasrullah said so and this recent video lays credence to their claim

Recent video or ....shut up!
Aigbofa:
Is he alive or not? That is the question. How that translates to not congratulating the army is beyond me.
Don't worry, one day you will grow up and begin to understand adult stuff. Until then, relax and allow it be "beyond" you. tongue
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
i know it all along, he is not dead, but he has changed location as can be seen in d video, ur end is near sha
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gboliwe:

Recent video or ....shut up!
Don't worry, one day you will grow up and begin to understand adult stuff. Until then, relax and allow it be "beyond" you. tongue

What adult stuff? Like being paid to make vacuous statements online?
How is this a PDP or APC conversation?

2 Likes

Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nlmadfreak: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by DONGOYARO1: 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Collynzo22: One good thing aboud the video though is that boko haram have really been depleted in the area of armoury. Instead of standing in front of APCs like before he stood in front of worn out pick ups.
Looks like our army have recovered all the APCs from them.

Not necessarily so

dont forget that after the Chibok abduction and Nyanya bombing, the video that was released showed Shekau in a small room with only a single AK47 rifle with him
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Aigbofa:

Can you nitwits ever discuss anything without bringing politics, religion and ethnicity to it? Are you bunch retarde.d?

This is politics section assh0le.

If you want to discuss romance then get your failed azz over there.

loser
Re: Shocker: Abubakar Shekau Releases New Video!! by mahyowah(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
you want attention that's why you're bringing this. this was last year when they initially said they'd killed him. old news

(1) (2) (Reply)

Volunteer For WIKE To Kick Out Amaechi / What Is Happening In Adamawa State. FG Please Read This Plea For Help / If Buhari Wins And Boko Haram Ceases, What Will Be Your Conclusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.