Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians (1800 Views)

Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work / Jonathan Pardons Bello Magaji, Homosexual Molester, Triggering Fresh Controversy / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Sirniyeh(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Recently, General Buhari cautioned, pleaded and advised all his supporters nationwide to stop insulting Mr. President whatever the case may be. He assures that comes 2015, sanity will be restored to Nigeria via their votes.

But a concerned APC fan, Mr Okorie A. Nwazubike from Anambra State, during an interview with an online media correspondent emotionally disagreed with GMB, asserting that Mr. President deserves all manner of insults. According to him:

They call Buhari and other APC members BOKO Haram sponsors, but we do not react, we swallow the unfounded allegation because our clear conscience has no business with any accusation. But when we expose the stinking rots and corruption going on in this government, they will say that we are
insulting the government.

How are we insulting a government that has
vowed to keep insulting us and tarnishing the
image of this great country?

Is the missing or unremitting 20billion dollars not an insult to us?

Is the inability of this administration to rescue the missing girls not an insult to us?

Is the 9.3million dollars money laundering or illegal arms deal in South Africa not an insult to us?

Is the rapid growth of crude oils theft not enough insult to us?

Is the immigration job scam that claimed lives of our young graduates not more than enough insult to us?

What about the myriads of lies told and unfulfilled promises made by this administration, are they not more than insult to this nation?

What of Skelewu dance he danced in Kano the day Nigerians lost in Iyanya bomb? Is it not insult?

What of indicted bokoharam sponsor that he nominated to dinne with him in Chad? Is it not a slap to all Nigerians?

What about the indicted corrupt politicians who looted treasury but freed by Mr President?

We have lost thousands of lives due to I-
DON'T-CARE-ATTITUDE towards insurgent
plaguing our land today and some of you are
still pretending that all is well because the
man is from your region and claims to be a
member of your religion.

Let us even say the truth for once, before
Jonathan ventured into politics, which of the
Christian denominations was he worshiping
with? Is it a man who came to National TV to insult Nigerians saying "I don't bloody care"?

The destiny of this nations lies not in the
hands of a leader from a particular region or
religion, but in the hands of man with the zeal
to bring change.

Of recent, it was published that Jonathan is the most insulted president in Africa. Whichever way, I will stop to insult him if he does the wish of all Nigerians.

Unless he drops his 2015 presidential ambition, insults will not seize....

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Kayceo2010: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2014
^^^^ BOKO HARAM ALERT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by arresa: 2:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
Even the daft and clueless one insults himself endlessly with all his idiotic, crooked, corrupt and incompetent ways....

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mtchweeeee.

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
And we have forgiven Buhari for using the gun given to him to protect the constitution to trample on the same constitution.

All coup plotters are criminals and they deserve jails for life.

We have forgiven Buhari, at least we are paying him as a past head of state even though he got there through crime!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by egift(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
God will keep protecting the People's General and give the masses the courage to vote out the Zoology and his administration of Corruption.

Nigerians should not lose hope. It is well with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by smada13(m): 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2014
Project topic

The Effects of the cluelessness and daftness of Nigerian leaders on economic performance: a case study of president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.....

Its just a research topic and not an abuse ooo

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by lilprinze: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
"They call Buhari and other APC members
BOKO Haram sponsors, but we do not react"

how would they react when they know it is the truth they are the once sponsoring BH period.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by lilprinze: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
"They call Buhari and other APC members
BOKO Haram sponsors, but we do not react"

how would they react when they know it is the truth they are the ones that are sponsoring BH period.
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Our politicians are just so immature. . Mtcheeeeww
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:
God will keep protecting the People's General and give the masses the courage to vote out the Zoology and his administration of Corruption.

Nigerians should not lose hope. It is well with the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The criminal you call the "peoples general" will never rule Nigeria again!
Never!

In a civiliased society, Buhari if not in jail for treason should be respecting himself, keep calm and be thanking God that his coup did not fail!
Had that coup failed?
Him and his gang of rascals would had faced the firing squad!

Nigeria tool a nose dive into more darkness because of the military boys who discarded the rule of law and
2015 is here and we shall know how far!

Buhari will loose again like the serial looser he is!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by egift(m): 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
noblezone:

The criminal you call the "peoples general" will never rule Nigeria again!

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
- PRESIDENT JONATHAN

BTW: Was your Grandfather one of those Drug Barons Buhari dealt with? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by jmaine: 7:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
- PRESIDENT JONATHAN

BTW: Was your Grandfather one of those Drug Barons Buhari dealt with? grin grin grin

It is really nice seeing you put your whole trust in GEJ utterance.

Please keep it up . .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by egift(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:
It is really nice seeing you put your whole trust in GEJ utterance.

Please keep it up . .

Are you saying President Jonathan lied? Or You did? (Since you are saying opposing things about the same man)
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

- PRESIDENT JONATHAN

No dear!
My grand dad was not a drug baron, neither was my father!
As for what Jonathan said about Buhari, the man was just playing "politics"!
As Mr. President, he needs to be diplomatic, humble and accommodating!

Also, note that what ever Jonathan say or did not say cannot nullify the criminal records of Buhari!
As far as truth is concerned, Buhari committed more treason than Gideon Orka!

Buhari trampled on the constitution he swore to protect as a soldier while Orka wanted an end to the tyranny ignited by Buhari. While Buhari succeeded in his crime and today is receiving pension for it, Orka was wasted because his coup failed!

Bros, get it, if the crime had failed, the "Peoples General" would had been wasted with bullets like the common criminal he is.

Emm, you quoted Jonathan, when has his words started to make meanings to you?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

Are you saying President Jonathan lied? Or You did? (Since you are saying opposing things about the same man)

He is saying that you are double faced!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by jmaine: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

The president made a political statement. When did you start being a GEJ Fan to believe what he said absolutely?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by egift(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
jmaine:
The president made a political statement. When did you start being a GEJ Fan to believe what he said absolutely?

The more you spin it, the more you imply the President is Lying grin

Did you lie about Buhari OR President Jonathan did?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by jmaine: 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by jmaine: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2014
egift:

The more you spin it, the more you imply the President is Lying grin

Did you lie about Buhari OR President Jonathan did?

Buharetard is a very useless man despised by most Nigerians. Whatever GEJ said doesn't erase that factual truth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Arinze96(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
I see no reason these old fools should still be contesting for presidency. You are employed (voted-in) as the president by the masses so that you can work perfectly for them both at home and abroad. Your employers (the masses), at the period of your service, saw that you are not capable to do the work you are offered, decided to terminate your employment after the already established agreement ends and put you on pension, earning a decent amount till you die. Won't you gladly work away instead of working against your employers/trying to destroy the establishment and allow someone with vision to continue so that your pension will going running smoothly? Won't you admit your shortcomings, apologise and be among the brain that will choose that next 'employee'.

NB: Not a good comparison though but just imagine that kinda thing. They even regard to their responsibility as 'HELP'.

And to the so called people's general; what has he done for the betterment of Nigerians? As a retired General, has he given any advise on how to tackle the current security situation in this country if he really want the progress of this country and not born-to-rule mentality or being hungry of power? You can actually help even though you are not the president but you are in position with experience et al. This will actually earn you a national commendation. Gej my foot, People's General my yansh and Atiku my poo. Old greedy, callous and selfish baboon. I don't care about what you APC e-thug and TAN, infact, the full meaning of this TAN is a disgrace to Nigeria, I don't care what y'all think, you are actually doing what you are paid for, unfortunately, with NO SENSE.

PS: Correct the blunders yourself, I'm fed up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by chinwike2(m): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Oga jona is not buhari's problem RIGHT now. Just an epic fight with the financial war-chest of atiku will wet the appetite of Nigerians in the coming weeks, Atiku has already given the first shadow punch by calling buhari a "RELIGIOUS FANATIC". Then a divided camp thereafter would then face the sole candidate of the ruling party, with the ruling party giving whoever limbs out the opposition party a heavy beating like the talking drum & spined around in the air like a royal rumble LOSER awaiting the 3-count

1 Like

Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by bappahman: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'll Support Buhari If He Wins APC Presidential Ticket -Atiku

"The competition between Buhari & I, first of all, is about two or three stages. Since, we have developed a very strong and close political relationship, as far as I am concerned,I said if the ticket goes to Buhari,I will support him. Buhari & I have very, very perfect understanding & I don’t think it would be a problem if any of us gets the party’s ticket,so I don’t see it being a problem"..Atiku

APC BBM Channel C00462FB9

www.pin.bbm.com/C00462FB9
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2014
chinwike2:
Oga jona is not buhari's problem RIGHT now. Just an epic fight with the financial war-chest of atiku will wet the appetite of Nigerians in the coming weeks, Atiku has already given the first shadow punch by calling buhari a "RELIGIOUS FANATIC". Then a divided camp thereafter would then face the sole candidate of the ruling party, with the ruling party giving whoever limbs out the opposition party a heavy beating like the talking drum & spined around in the air like a royal rumble LOSER awaiting the 3-count

let Buhari contiue to decieve himself
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by pastoraaaaaa: 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Boko Haram alert
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Amanwulu1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2014
I'm laughing o. So d condtn is for gej to drop 2015 ambitn? What happens 2 going 2 d poll and harnesing d ppl's vote since u claim ALL nigerians hv rejected him. See d worst kind of lie is wen one lies 2 oneself.
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by publicenemy(m): 1:00am On Oct 06, 2014
This is just an avenue by Buhari loyalists to highlight d ills of the present administration.

Both Goodluck Ebele Jonathan and General Muhamadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar are criminals and corrupt fellows that cannot be trusted.

Its a shame that these are candidates the most populous black nation on earth can come up with. A big shame.

The only thing i pray is that the presidency never return to the north...those almajiris are worse than the devil.
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by lonelydora: 3:43am On Oct 06, 2014
This fight go make sense. Make I book space 1st.
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by deeptechcool(m): 4:31am On Oct 06, 2014
Goodluck Jonathan. The name itself is an insult on nigerians.
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by chinwike2(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
noblezone:

let Buhari contiue to decieve himself
comfirm
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
arresa:
Even the daft and clueless one insults himself endlessly with all his idiotic, crooked, corrupt and incompetent ways....
n yall buncha godforsaken idle n jobless losers gonna have to put up with that till '19 ..
grin
Re: Buhari Pardons Gej's Insults To Nigerians by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
publicenemy:

The only thing i pray is that the presidency never return to the north...those almajiris are worse than the devil.
eriowano,o...now u got da flow..

(1) (Reply)

APC/BUHARI Fans,pls Explain This / Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention. / BREAKING: Boko Haram Invades Askira, Wamdiyo In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.