Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo (492 Views)

#MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP / Funny Comments By Americans On Ebola In Their Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2014
Blacki88
Bafana Bafana will trounce Nigeria! We don't chow drugs, we don't chow ur woman/hoes/prostitutes and BAFANA BAFANA/ Mzansi is definitely not getting chowed by u Unsuper Eaglet Sissy Druggies!
Boarder patrol is also watching. No Boko Haram here

Prro Rhino
We must sure that we beat Drugs Lords couse they are still Drunk. Love & Peace.

Sibs
Nigeria were lucky to come out with 3 goals. If the Congolese were more clinical it could have been 5-2

LazolaMbayeka
Yha if we can play a drow with nigeria after that we beat congo then it can be so easy to us to go trugh haaaaaa

harveyfuqua
These things happen in soccer. Don't read too much into the result. Bafana are gonna bear the brunt

Buc-champ 14
This group is now wide open already with just one round gone, a three horse race effectively. But after what Congo did to Nigeria, I'm sure everyone knows now that they mean business. Nigeria have never lost there in qualifiers until today. And let's be honest they were thumped in their own backyard by a team we all expected to be just another whipping boy. Nobody even mentioned them, it was all banani, Nigeria and Sudan. Yep now we've certainly taken note of them. This group is going to be the most exciting one, goals galore, Yes! "I like it for the goals ". Once and always bucs.

LMakhubele
Football is unpredictable! Where are those ebola Niaja football fanatics?

KidKudu7
We need to watch this player in Congo, by the name of Thievy Bifouma!!
He destroyed the Nigerians today!!!

mmazongolo12
If Congo can beat them that means we can also beat them simple and straight forward

Izzylove66
This is the worst match I have watched this year. Ask them now, they will site NFF crisis and poor pitch as an excuse, as if the female U20 did not perform well in Canada despite the NFF crisis. In fact, a likely FIFA ban will save our face, we don’t have a team for AFCON. If we play like this against South Africa in Pretoria, we should expect the bashing of our life. Again, I’ve been defending Keshi up till now, but from now I back out. The same thing he did against France he repeated today, leaving his best players on bench only to bring them on when the damage has already been done. Omeruo played his worst game for Nigeria today. Lastly, Keshi should be sacked and another Coach to take over should draft in Iheanacho, Nwakali, Awoniyi, Success and Mohammed (their captain at U17) into the team with immediate effect. Mikel, the worst midfielder in Africa should be dropped with immediate effect. NONSENSE.

Inkomo
@Izzylove66 Ebola is to blame.

BLACKRIDGE
Drug lords FC will come with guns blazing after this loose,n I hope Bafana beat this things

Topdog
Now it's time to break the jinx against the super eagles. It is now or never

mastos12
This results has blown our cover. Now the Nigerias will be weary of another loss and will be coming @ us verystrongly.

khosi lami
I was watching this game and I must say Congo are no whipping boys these guys are huge physical and fast there were two outstanding players in their team their number 10 and 13 very skilfull these Nigerians are overrated Cows

packpage
Certain nigerian official was asked during the week on soccer Africa if what ever is happening with Nigeria football association won't affect players and arrogantly the official said we Nigerians not malawians nothing will affect our boys we going to whip Congo

bucs4PG
Nd b4 d game he ws asked to predict d score nd he said nigeria wl win 5-0,ys d goals scored were 5 bt it 2-3 against nigeria hehe

Longaneng
ARROGANCE comes before HUMILITY!
And i know the Eagles are coming to South Africa with even more arrogance.

http://www.kickoff.com/news/48416/2015-african-nations-cup-qualifiers-nigeria-2-3-congo

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by mikron(m): 3:28am On Sep 07, 2014
na we dis people dey mock like this? ok o! wednesday no far again.
Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by eunisam: 3:47am On Sep 07, 2014
Football is unpredictable! Where are those ebola Niaja football fanatics?
KidKudu7

God will reply u.

1 Like

Re: Hatefull & Funny Comments By South-africans After Nigeria's Loss To Congo by Nobody: 5:33am On Sep 07, 2014
Poor SA. They ve just been giving an opportunity to smirf their ego.
Just that the SE never do the needful when you expect them.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Not High Time We Invite Africa Nations With Military Capabilities!!! / Rep Lauds Oshiomhole On Employment, Infrastructure / Jonathan Did Lead 600-man Delegation To 2013 UN Assembly, Foreign Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.