Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP (53230 Views)

APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo / Saraki’s Trial Splits APC; Senior Member Blasts Party Leaders For ‘keeping Quiet / Saraki Senate Presidency: Tinubu​ Blasts President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by isi4(m): 10:45pm On Apr 09, 2015
National leaders of All Progressives Party, APC, and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has expressed disappointment over the loss of five House of Representatives seats to Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the March 28th, presidential and National Assembly elections.
Tinubu stated this at an emergency stakeholders meeting to review last election and strategize for the Saturday governorship and state house of assembly election, held at APC Lagos Secretariat, Ikeja.
Those in attendance at the meeting were: State Chairman of the party, Chief Henry Ajomale, Senator elects, Oluremi Tinubu, Gbenga Ashafa and Olamilekan Adeola, Demola Seriki, all state party leaders among others.
According to Tinubu, who reeled out some of the results across the local government areas in the state, “You, the party leaders have disappointed us. For the first time, we lost five House of Representatives seats to the opposition party, this is unacceptable, a huge disappointment.
Though in politics you win some you loose some You have failed. So there is no excuse to fail this time.
“Also you did not come out in large number, were you afraid.? You have no cause to be afraid as adequate security is on ground to protect you and your property. So don’t be intimidated by their sporadic shooting of guns meant to scare you away from doing your civic right. The Hausa communities had a very good and encouraging turn-out, we expect better performance this time.”
Tinubu who lambasted the leaders for failing to adequately mobilize the people, including party agents across the wards, charged them to redeem their in-action or be changed according to the slogan of the party.
He stressed that despite APC confidence to continue in the state, the party can not afford to miss it again in the next election as its too risky to leave Lagos in the hands of those without experience.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/tinubu-blasts-party-leaders-over-loss-to-pdp/

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by akinboyepelumi1: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2015
He didn't BLAST them as claimed, he only charge them to stand up and give PDP a big FIGHT.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by itetemi: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
that na correct leader, always have good knowledge of what is happening and hold people accountable.

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nokiae5: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2015
grin shina
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by ammyluv2002(f): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2015
Nigeria Politics angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hate him or love him tinubu is politically brilliant and successful,hate him or love him he is a force to be reckoned with,hate him or love him he is the jagaban that is giving PDP sleepless nights.

barcanista:
Jaykay is Okay
But ambode is better!!!!

219 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by bamidele029: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jagaban is back on ground now to whip them all into shape

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by dipo1234: 10:53pm On Apr 09, 2015
you cannot record 100% success any more, people are getting wiser by the day.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Now lets go back to the drawing board undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by isi4(m): 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
akinboyepelumi1:

grin what for?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by raumdeuter: 10:56pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jagaban the leader of the Political army has spoken

Some of the ward leaders were scared PDP would use thugs and policemen to harras them

But now that Buhari has won, They would all want to align with the winning party

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by lolababe331e: 10:58pm On Apr 09, 2015
Oko PDP is back to rally the troops

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by isi4(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
wakacome:

undecided beware.....MILITARY ZONE....sign COAS.
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Dannyset(m): 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2015
Me; I delivered my PU
I delivered my Ward
I delivered my LCDA
And I delivered my LGA for Buhari.
Ambode should be rest assured that these would repeat itself come April 11.

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Firefire(m): 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
Okay ooooo
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by aresa: 11:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
dipo1234:
you cannot record 100% success any more, people are getting wiser by the day.

Like he said, you win some and you lose some. He knows, but hes saying it was avoidable. Regardless, accountability matters and real leaders demands accountability. Leadership 101.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
Jaykay is Okay

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Nwaoguta(m): 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ihedioha for imo' agbaje for Lagos and wike for rivers' full stop.

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Princess042(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
I can't wait for Monday to come
Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Arch1: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2015
barcanista:
Jaykay is Okay
Do you mean Jimi afonja Agbaje? He is okay for the Governor of Arochukwu

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by vicadex07(m): 11:38pm On Apr 09, 2015
vicadex07:
Without Ibos, Lagos will not develop. Look at the important fields of interest they are well known for.

Prostitution, selling of fake video game discs, fake cds and dvds, fake drugs, peddling of hard drugs, piracy, selling of gala on the highway, selling of okrika clothing items, selling fake vehicle spare parts, importing substandard china goods, importing and exporting aba made clones etc.

This activities are very vital to the economical success of Lagos.

We cannot do without them grin

They are very vital to us grin . Pls oba Akiolu, don't kill them for us. We also love their girls with their flat bald heads, moustache, yam legs, and hairy limbs grin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by IVORY2009(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2015
Lagos people need "change"

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by stronger: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2015
Ah! JAGABAN don vex!

It is finished for JK! Forget it.

Let me explain. . Jagaban formed a coalition that took over the presidency. . all from ONE STATE!! And you think he will lose that state to small boy JK? Impossible!

The Presidential just made APC realise that it may not be a landslide but APC is winning straight.

Some SS and SE people came out because GEJ is Ebele and Azikiwe! Unfortunately, Jim is not Nnamdi. . lol. . so SS and SE people no send am like that. Bone! JK should try again in 8 years! grin grin

[size=16pt]AMBO!!![/size]

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by change49ja: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2015
I gave those five newly elected PDP House of Rep members less than 6months before they relocate, I mean defect grin grin grin to APC. Abi no be Lagos we dey talk about...No shaking.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by abokikhalifa: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2015
Nwaoguta:
the same way u shouted jonathan till 2029 grin...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by profstar(m): 12:22am On Apr 10, 2015
I am yet to see any Igbo man that will want to
vote for Ambode.
Yoruba votes willl be divided between Ambode
and Agbaje.
The survey I have had in the past 5days:
-Okada riders say they won't vote for APC
because Fashola seized their bikes. These
okada riders are mostly northerners.
Infact,they have had meetings concerning the
election.
-Commercial bus drivers say they won't vote
APC because agberos keep extorting money
from them
-Shop owners say they won't vote APC
because of illegal and excessive tax they pay
to government
-market women say they won't vote APC
because shopping malls built by LASG is too
expensive. Oyingbo and Suru-Alaba market
women comes to mind
Land owners/property developers say they
won't vote APC because Omonile give them
problems.
It will take a miracle for Ambode to win. I am
an APC supporter but I fear the outcome of
the governorship results in Lagos.
Someone should please tell our President elect that we voted for Buhari and not APC!
Now we are voting Agbaje and not PDP!
Meanwhile Fashola has been everywhere doing the talking. While I still love and respect him. Is Fashola running for Governor or Ambode? I won't vote anyone who can't come out to win my vote. Oops Jimi already did. I won't vote for someone who can't speak for himself. Eloquence of a bus conductor and a mere book cooker! Someone whose indigeneship has a comma!
Jaykay we know! Jaykay we want!

127 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Mcowubaba: 12:27am On Apr 10, 2015
Nwaoguta:
i think Rochas will be better for Imo.....

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by calebbintus: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2015
Baba Niyen

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by zinachidi(m): 12:37am On Apr 10, 2015
chaii, so PDP don become opposition party.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by Akanbee2015: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2015
isi4:
National leaders of All Progressives Party, APC, and former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has expressed disappointment over the loss of five House of Representatives seats to Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the March 28th, presidential and National Assembly elections.
Tinubu stated this at an emergency stakeholders meeting to review last election and strategize for the Saturday governorship and state house of assembly election, held at APC Lagos Secretariat, Ikeja.
Those in attendance at the meeting were: State Chairman of the party, Chief Henry Ajomale, Senator elects, Oluremi Tinubu, Gbenga Ashafa and Olamilekan Adeola, Demola Seriki, all state party leaders among others.
According to Tinubu, who reeled out some of the results across the local government areas in the state, “You, the party leaders have disappointed us. For the first time, we lost five House of Representatives seats to the opposition party, this is unacceptable, a huge disappointment.
Though in politics you win some you loose some You have failed. So there is no excuse to fail this time.
“Also you did not come out in large number, were you afraid.? You have no cause to be afraid as adequate security is on ground to protect you and your property. So don’t be intimidated by their sporadic shooting of guns meant to scare you away from doing your civic right. The Hausa communities had a very good and encouraging turn-out, we expect better performance this time.”
Tinubu who lambasted the leaders for failing to adequately mobilize the people, including party agents across the wards, charged them to redeem their in-action or be changed according to the slogan of the party.
He stressed that despite APC confidence to continue in the state, the party can not afford to miss it again in the next election as its too risky to leave Lagos in the hands of those without experience.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/tinubu-blasts-party-leaders-over-loss-to-pdp/

Jagaban, that happened while you were away. Now that you are back sir, make sure you leave no stones unturned. More people should be mobilized and motivated to vote en-masse for the APC in the state. This is never the time to get it wrong. Never! Ambode ni o! APC ni jare. We shall win massively.

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu Blasts Party Leaders Over Loss To PDP by maestroferddi: 12:41am On Apr 10, 2015
Oga Tinubu, just know that PDP has come to Lagos to stay.

#JimiAgbajeByPopularDemand.

36 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Bonds Post Huge Gains On News Of A Possible Tinubu Win - Bloomberg / Rashida Bello Or Amina Bello: Who Is Yahaya Bello’s First Lady? (See Photo) / Survivors Of Yelwa-Zangam, Jos Attack Recount Their Ordeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.