Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama (32986 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest / Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe / Live Aerial Bombardment..boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Mina98(f): 12:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lie lie lie i don't believe this story,Goodluck Jonathan is the worst president nigerian has had! A slowpoke who should have delt with this insurgent before they got out of hand. Now boko haram have forcefully recruited more men thereby making it difficult for the Army to dislodge them out of the affected states.

4 Likes

Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Paroman: Pishure of fleeing bokoboys and our airforce in action or this is just another big lie! angry
this
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mina98: Lie lie lie i don't believe this story,Goodluck Jonathan is the worst president nigerian has had! A slowpoke who should have delt with this insurgent before they got out of hand. Now boko haram have forcefully recruited more men thereby making it difficult for the Army to dislodge them out of the affected states.
and this
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by EbolaParasite: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
pDude: Let them keep deceiving themselves cheesy

In this age when even smoked fish seller has camera phone, na hin dem nor fit show us deadi body of boko haram or show them removing boko haram's hoisted flag or show soldiers posing with one of Bama's landmarks as evidence?

Try again. This one is story for the palm wine gods cheesy

You want them to show you pictures so Amnesty International and the UN can claim genocide like they did when we hand the situation under control in previous years abi. Nonsense. If you want pictures JOIN THE MARDAR FARKIN ARMY and you go see live dead bodies first hand. Anofia sit down for your computer they ask for pictures from people who dey sacrifice their livee for us. TAKE TIME OOOOO...
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by clemz88(m): 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Aha! D boko boys are in trouble now. Ride on presido!
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by ikweremilitant: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
CyberEBOLA: If not for that IBO man above, i would have been first to comment.
maybe u should blame gej on why d ibo man comentd b4 u

2 Likes

Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by zynzyn(m): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: pinshure of the victory or ......

who is deceiving who?? What you'll hear tomorrow again will be "boko haram took over bama again" it's just a temporary victory

Abi. Don't we know that our military are like super eagles?

1 small victory, and they will relax, allowing the enemy to bounce back!

I don't see any significant victory over Boko Haram taking less that 3 months at least!
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Orina(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Paroman: Pishure of fleeing bokoboys and our airforce in action or this is just another big lie! angry

next time the military will employ you to help them take pictures during bullet spraying moments wink
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
luvinhubby:
You are a COMPOUND F.OOL for making such derogatory remarks against our millitary. angry
i nwere efe isa efulefu okwu,.udo di,they av remove the topic that's why i couldnt reply u.PEACE
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by atlwireles: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
authority2006: Did you read this part?
One officer said, “The problem we are also having now is that the military retired the very ambitious and brave people from the service for the fear of coup without knowing that this kind of thing will arise. Some of these military officers, very courageous ones, should have still been in the system and by now they could have given the guidelines on how we can go about this.“They could have acquired enoughskills on how to manoeuvre to dealwith these guys. If we succeeded outside the shores of this country,in Liberia, Sierra Leone and other places, how much more back home here. The fact is that this is not like a conventional war.”
That's the price of forcing experienced officers to retire in droves. Always fearing coup but forgetting unexpected wars and serious internal crisis like this.

Boko haram supporters have to comment too. You have been noticed. grin grin grin grin
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
EbolaParasite:

You want them to show you pictures so Amnesty International and the UN can claim genocide like they did when we hand the situation under control in previous years abi. Nonsense. If you want pictures JOIN THE MARDAR FARKIN ARMY and you go see live dead bodies first hand. Anofia sit down for your computer they ask for pictures from people who dey sacrifice their livee for us. TAKE TIME OOOOO...

shocked

You are calling me anofia for stating my opinion? Are you ok at all?

1 Like

Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by BlackTechnology: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
The military should launch a surprise two prong night attacks to cut off their retreat.

Leaving them to escape with heavy weapons especially when we know they would come back again is unwise
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by ugoezeik(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
CyberEBOLA: If not for that IBO man above, i would have been first to comment.
hahahahahaha nd wat did U call ur name again ebola? Na ppls of ur community l de pity because l kwn by now...
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by ugoezeik(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
so Dem chase U off bama U now cm to nairaland to terrorise us ehh? Chris olukolade nd his men wil soon get to U nd my prayer is dat our nairaland shouldn't b born also
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by ugoezeik(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
pussypounder: Boko boys, your days are numbered, no be strength man dey use charge prick ooo
werin concern prick hia nau ehh? so e nver reach wen U go repent ehh. Pls close ur eyes for prayer n deliverance. Fada in d name of...
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by peterafolayan(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
Good work! keep it up. They are blood sucking demons.
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Litmus: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
I have Just read the report about Bokoharam fleeing on Beegeagles Blog. However, while i was there i came across this from the Blogger Augustine:

http://www.topix.com/world/saudi-arabia/2014/09/saudi-unveils-900km-fence-along-iraq-border

[img]http://www.topix.com/bigpic/mini-945996165319a9c47ea820c9666524eb[/img]

Saudi Arabia has unveiled a 900km multi-layered fence along its border with Iraq, as part of efforts to secure the kingdom's vast desert frontiers against infiltrators and smugglers, state media SPA has said. King Abdullah announced the launch of the first stage of the border security programme late on Friday, which stretches from Hafr al-Batin, near the Iraq-Kuwait border to the northeast town of Turaif close to Jordan.

In spite of all the excellent analysis on types of Weapons and Armament that Nigeria should procure posted on that Blog (Beegeagel's blog), securing our border remains one of the most important things we should do if we're serious about Nation building. If we don't secure our border or at least manage them better than we're doing at present, then security will always remain a matter of luck for Nigerians.

Below are some of the cost effective methods other nations are employing:

United States/Mexico:

[img]http://www.antropologi.info/blog/media/users/admin/435us-mexico-border.jpg[/img]
Thailand/Malaysia:

Pakistan/Afghanistan:

[img]http://cdn4.spiegel.de/images/image-244857-galleryV9-boco.jpg[/img]

United Arab Emirates/Oman: Oman & Yemen
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
timilehing: pinshure of the victory or ......

who is deceiving who?? What you'll hear tomorrow again will be "boko haram took over bama again" it's just a temporary victory
And that is,what u r praying for...? smh*.. too bad!
I wipe for my countrt man!!!
#Respect our gallant men.. God will surly see us thru..
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Litmus: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Instead of viewing borders as contradicting the aims of ECOWAS of denting the dream of trans Africa trade integration etc view border protection as safeguarding Nigeria's future so that she can emerge beater prepared to help Africa.
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by unclejb2(m): 4:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
I'm beginning to suspect that this Senator Zanna is a full blown boko haram representative
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by unclejb2(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
BokoHaramInfo1: Get more information on the activities of Boko Haram sect at www...com. The information on the site have been verified, so you are sure it's the truth.

Get more information on the activities of Boko Haram sect at www...com. The information on the site have been verified, so you are sure it's the truth.

Get more information on the activities of Boko Haram sect at www...com. The information on the site have been verified, so you are sure it's the truth.

u must be a boko haram member
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Clinton594(m): 5:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
God knew I was shouting out to our NAF for them to use those air assult hardwares on these guys when they were hiding in sambisa . Now our fellow countrymen are refugees, hostages and homeless in their own land.

These Boko boys are no longer afraid unlike before when they were mingling with the crowd.

BUT ROME WAS NEVER BUILT IN A DAY....... LONG LIVE OUR AGILE AND GALLANT SOLDIERS. THOSE DEAD, WE HONOUR YOUR GALLANTRY!!!
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hehehehe see this ediat

no them 4 carry Clarence Peter go Bama. Mtcheew!
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Iceman296: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
cramjones: When someone says this government is slow and inept, people would rain curses! President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has done the right thing, though late, but it is still the right thing. Bomb these extreme Islamists to oblivion. But wait, President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, must go after those who sponsor these blood sucking demons. He must expose the sponsors of the Haramites, including himself if he is one! Then, and only then we shall know that the war is over.
Ha! Bros you don come back? Welcome o
-CramJones
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by malbruno: 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
With the type of sophisticated equipments and ammunitions used by this boko boys, one will begin to wonder who their sponsors are. They seems to have plenty of money to challenge a whole nation like nigeria.

God help nigeria
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by tunde1200(m): 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amin
chukwudi44: Kudos to our able military led by the amiable and competent C-in-C!!! Shame to boko haram and their janj.aweed political arm!!! Shame to the boko haram janja.weed online arm!!!!shame to sharia reporters!! Victory is certain.Aluta continua victoria asceta
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nmeri17: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014

guy I haven't seen u in a while
Re: After Intensive Aerial Bombardment, Boko Haram Retreats From Bama by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Nmeri17:

guy I haven't seen u in a while
I've been around bro na you no just see me, though my presence here have reduced a lot though. So anything foe your boy??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi And Zahra Buhari Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photo / Why Oshiomhole Wants Direct Primary Election – Shaibu, Obaseki’s Deputy / 939,268 Votes Were Rejected In Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.