Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (44356 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / ‘High Value Terrorists’ Killed as NAF Itensifies Bombardment of Sambisa Forest / Nigerian Military Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by efilefun(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Targets camps where suicide bombs are produced

By Kingsley Omonobi

Forty-eight hours after President Muhammadu Buhari directed the Military High Command to ensure the end of Boko Haram in the next three months, Nigerian Airforce fighter jets recently deployed to the North East, have commenced air bombardments of Sambisa forest to decapitate the remaining terrorist’s camps and bunkers of the group.

A statement signed by the Director of Airforce Public Relations, Air Commodore dele Alonge said, “The Nigerian Military in its resolution to incapacitate and further degrade the fighting spirit of Boko Haram Terrorist Group (BHT), has carried out several bombings and air strike missions in Sambisa Forest.

“The strike missions came after several weeks of tactical reconnaissance by the reconnaissance/ surveillance aircraft.

“The air strikes carried out by F-7NI and Alpha Jet fighter aircraft, as well as attack helicopters have resulted in the degradation of the terrorist’s capabilities and destruction of some of their strong holds.

“Intelligence report revealed that as aftermath of the strike missions, the terrorists have been confined and their capabilities greatly reduced, thereby restricting their nefarious activities to small scale attacks and suicide bombings.

Continuing, Commodore Along said “The Chief of Air Staff, Air Marshal Sadique Abubakar assures all Nigerians that the air efforts would be sustained until the Boko Haram Activities becomes a thing of the past.

He further stated that, the Nigerian Air Force with their support is ‘Willing, Able and Ready’ to meet up with current and future security challenges of the Nation.

Recall that last Thursday, the Chief of Air Staff, ordered the deployment of more fighter aircraft to the North East to help dislodge Boko Haram terrorists from the area.

Air Commodore Alonge had in a statement noted, “In a renewed drive to crush the fighting wills of the Boko Haram Terrorist (BHT) group, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has deployed additional combat platforms to North East Nigeria in support of the ongoing counter-insurgency operation codenamed ‘OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE’.

“The newly deployed platforms include the F-7Ni fighter (supersonic) aircraft, Mi-24/35 attack helicopters, Augusta 109 LUH, Super Puma Combat Support helicopter and ATR-42 surveillance aircraft which hitherto had been away for scheduled maintenance”.

Continuing Alonge said, “The provision of additional platforms in the North-East is in line with President Mohammadu Buhari’s mandate to bring an end to insurgency in the North-East.

“The new deployment is aimed at boosting existing military efforts to defeat the Boko Haram Terrorists. It is also expected to enhance the capability of the Nigerian Armed Forces to fight in a more proactive and efficient manner.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nigerian-air-force-begins-bombardment-of-sambisa-forest/#sthash.1R6fWLby.dpuf

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by efilefun(m): 10:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Now we have a leader who gives orders and they are been followed!!!

Could remember GEJ changed UNILAG to MAULAG but it didn't last upto 24hrs, and so many other orders which never saw the light of the day... Who will take a drunkard serious self.... Mtcheeew

Cc lalasticlala ishilove Abeg make Una come see sambisa ooo

218 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Paschal001: 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kill them all

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Rilwayne001: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Show no mercy. Kill em all.

DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

Behold^ The enemy of progress^ SaTANist^

Boko-are-rams bomb, this foolish saTANist will blame Buhari.

Buhari ordered boko-are-ram wiped out within 3months, this foolish saTANist will say he is joking.

Nigeria Airforce begin bombardment of boko-are-rams, this foolish saTANist claim its a propaganda..

What else do you want Mr. SaTANist?

Indeed in Chief Ebenezer Obey's voice: Ko sogbon tele da. Ko siwa telewu, tele fi taye lorun o.

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by chomytex(f): 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok..its good that they have decided to wake up from their slumber.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by efilefun(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
chomytex:
Ok..its good that they have decided to wake up from their slumber.
In case you haven't been following the news, Nigeria's arm forces been awake since the clueless man vacated Aso rock with he's cluelessness

DickDastardly:
undecided
The kind of thing the masses love to hear, employed by propaganda oriented govt to keep their dull brains busy. Na today?

If it was one hungry blogger that reported a fake news of boko attack sure ur dull brain won't call it a propaganda... Oponu

91 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by DickDastardly(m): 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ziky2010(m): 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
To the best of my knowledge,what I am seeing in this picture is not a forest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by shoczy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Naso finish dem all even if any rat self b boko kill dem all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
cool. let's have them surrender
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by natas22: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
My said buhari the great strategist, if you are a chess player I think by now you are a grand master hitting the right moves all the time by using the American style. The air force will first of all bombard them there by making the work of the army/ground troops a bit easier.

This is basically the mode of operation of US army, my sai buhari's visit to USA really yielded results and as a good strategist he denied ever getting assistance by the Americans but in reality I can see the hand work of the US, the high tech surveillance equipments all of a sudden came from where.

I see my sai buhari truly changing my beloved nation Nigeria into what it used to be.

With the current fight on corruption and boko haram going on, truly there is change going on

I see Nigeria becoming great again

God bless our gallant soldiers and there family

God bless my sai buhari

And God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by adesegun121(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by ladyF(f): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
I like this kind of news. Shey the countdown is 3 months abi?

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by lurther: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
I thought this present administration said that there is no military weapon. They have been creating the impression that the previous administration never had even a single military weapon, or the one the had has been obsolete, hence their lackadaisical approach towards the fight against Boko Haram.

I ask, which military weapons are the airforce using to bombard sambisa forest?

The same way they said previous administration left no money in the coffers of the Nigerian government, but they have been sharing Money to states.

Why all this propaganda? But why? And to achieve what?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by dave2meek(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Kill them all
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by EDWARD4119(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
na News
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by djembadjemba: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
An info like this isn't supposed to be made public. I mean where's the point in broadcasting and letting your enemies know your moves?

To the folks commenting "Kill them all" blahs, grin I laugh una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by sanity12(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Let d wailers wail grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Swaggzkid: 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wetin poster above me dey yarn sef? Na wetin concern wailing wailers here Chisos some dullards are so dull that they can't even pretend to have sense sef,,, chai .

Btw: Nigerian air force finish them!! **shouting and screaming** lolz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by tolustx(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good one. Kill them all!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by alaoeri: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wailers will soon wail as usual. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by shut(f): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Let's see how this story goes cool
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Tonnierichy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Inspired by PMB!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by tucky200(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
We the elite nigerians will keep on praying ( the bad belles will keep on wailing) for. More success ..GOD bless the nigerian army...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by jaykaylegend(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Nigeria will be great again..

#Team_APC
#TeamBuhari

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by psalmly(m): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Fire for fire

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Bonapart(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari formation will soon be eradicated
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ultimatum is 3 months, PMB is walking the talk now grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by Holyfield1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Baba is working
Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by jimi4us: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
please they should throw some bombs in ijebu ode and Ibadan, where they have millions of baby rapist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Air Force Begins Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest by robinsoncrosoe: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
Story story.......story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country / Bloodbath As Hausa, Fulani Clash In Sokoto / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.