Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,662 members, 7,959,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. (17199 Views)

Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM / 2015: Only God Will Decide My Fate —fintiri / Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by fkaz(m): 9:12am On Sep 07, 2014
dtruth3:

i can assure u that Fintiri wiil not run come 2015, contrary to what people think; PDP is more organised now than ever before.

Ribadu for 2015!

Jonathan promise to rule for one term, fintiri promise to rule for six month.

Abeg Ribadu should be compensate with commissioner for finance in Adamawa state, since ribadu said he is ready to serve the people in any capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 07, 2014
I am more concerned who the APC is presenting as flagbearer. I don't care what happens in PDP

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by dtruth3(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2014
[quote
author=barcanista] Fintiri will definitely run in 2015 and will emerge
PDP's flagbearer. Let me assure you that PDP Chieftains don't care about
someone called Ribadu or Marwa, they are only interested in the
Millions Fintiri will be allowing to flow in2 their pockets evry month.
PdP do NOT joke with their incumbents and 2015 they will want to use him
to win Adamawa(though unsuccessfully)[/quote]
Please let's put the records straight, nobody and i repeat; nobody forced, or asked Ribadu to step down. He did so willingly, haven understood the game plan. And he has achieved two things by taking that decision which is...!

1. He has proved to the PDP Stewarts, both at the federal and state level that he is not desperate and that he can be LOYAL.

2. He has positioned himself for 2015 which was his ultimate goal.
Moreso, for those of you who are still sceptical about keeping the gentleman agreement between the aspirants, like i said in my early post, PDP is now more united than ever before.
And for your greatest shock, i can tell you confidently, that there is a very high and close relationship between Ribadu and acting governor Fintiri. Because of the personality of Ribadu(Anti-corruption crusader). He secretly supported the Adamawa assembly to impeach Nyaku, because he knew Nyaku actually committed those embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 07, 2014
dtruth3:
Please let's put the records straight, nobody and i repeat; nobody forced, or asked Ribadu to step down. He did so willingly, haven understood the game plan. And he has achieved two things by taking that decision which is...!

1. He has proved to the PDP Stewarts, both at the federal and state level that he is not desperate and that he can be LOYAL.

Moreso, for those of you who are still sceptical about keeping the gentleman agreement between the aspirants, like i said in my early post, PDP is now more united than ever before.
And for your greatest shock, i can tell you confidently, that there is a very high and close relationship between Ribadu and acting governor Fintiri. Because of the personality of Ribadu(Anti-corruption crusader). He secretly supported the Adamawa assembly to impeach Nyaku, because he knew Nyaku actually committed those embezzlement.
story 4 d gods
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Chubhie: 9:43am On Sep 07, 2014
Desric: Read yourself again and tell yourself that you've made any sense; will you be proud to tell your kids that this is what their beloved father wrote and preach and support and expect them to be proud of you? So if it's merry go round as you claim, which year and what millennium will it get to you? No wonder Nigerians keep get the dividends of their democracy only in the media. May God help us "Suffering and Smiling".
Don't get it twisted I'm only letting you see the reality of a vicious cycle in our polity. Bout it getting to my turn? Do I really need that when I have already declared my independence by generating my own light,water and security. Bout my unborn kids? They will sure know they got one hell of a dad.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by dtruth3(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
Teamfinitri
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by teflonwhizz: 7:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Check my signature for help
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Bryan12(m): 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
What makes this news a breaking news?
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by ebolablast: 7:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
kkkk
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by atlwireles: 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
I am very pleased loyalty has won. Decamped members can never be trusted. Marwa and Ribadu have no future in this party besides being floor members like all of us

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by tinuolababy(f): 7:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lobatan
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by experimentist: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sincere9gerian: APC attack dogs, crying more than the bereaved since 1884. Are you guys more intelligent than Ribadu and Marwa? Playing real politics on ground is very different from sitting behind the laptop and ranting online all day.

Meanwhile, no one knew who would win the PDP primary until the ballot was cast and results was out. That is the BEAUTY of democracy, which is lacking in the Aggrieved People's Congress where the party's candidate for Lagos gubernatorial elections in 2015 has already been anointed by the godfather and chieflooter himself, Jagaban.
Lagos and APC dey give dis guy HBP shaa
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by 99100(m): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
barcanista: It's so unfortunate that the PDP is not a party to trust. It is so immoral for a Speaker to oust a Governor and then run for the Governor's seat. The people of Adamawa should reject the acting Gov at the poll otherwise, it will be a case of Sheer incompetency and absolute failure. Whoever assume that Fintiri won't run in 2015 is a big joke(shd he win the byelection).

U are yet to tell us the problem with Fintiri candidacy.

Keep beating around the bush in ur quest to fault any thing PDP.

@topic, Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by mashodehammer: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
And thereafter his village was invaded by BOKO HARM terrorists,almost without resistance
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Kenosky1: 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Papa Deceiving Pikin since 1999
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by eruchboy(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
its their own concern,he's not yet governor.hope he does not break simple party agreement which says 2014 or 2015 choose one,him say na 7 months but i think he made a good choice,get what you can cause come 2015 anything can happen
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Reference(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
I find it hard to understand most people here in the light of their views on this matter and the correlation with GEJ's presidential ambition. You are either a democrat or not. You cannot have it both ways. Personally I chose what I feei is right even if it churns my bowels because I don't look at people but institutions and as such I hate consensus. It is hopelessly anti-democratic no matter the party, office or person. Buhari, Atiku, Goodluck, Fintiri and all others have the right to contest any office for which they are qualified for. Stop this hypocrisy. Agreement? What nonsense agreement. If Fintiri wants 2015 let him contest. Enough of this 'propapolitics', government of the unable and unwilling. It is killing us.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by pelvicky(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
Desric: With this, it's very obvious to conclude that:
1. You are not a politician
2. You don't know a thing about party politics in Nigeria and or
3. You are not an ardent follower of Nigerian politics or you are not being smart enough to follow the trend in our political history or you are simply a hypocrite; Otherwise, you GEJ followers usually brag that it is difficult if not almost impossible for an incumbent to lose in the primary election of his party so what are you surprised about or is it not the same horse that your Oga at the top rode on her back to get to his present status today? so why are you sounding very naive and ignorant about the whole process please wake up and embrace patriotism for you are the picture of the world you intend to see. Be wise!
BROS,b wise....he is telln you APC attack dog(according to him) that it is none of your business weda fintiri run in 2015...face your party and choose your flagbearer.

But you are here telln him,he does not know anytn about polictics.........FINTIRI/RIBADU 4 2015 in adamawa nd also GEJ till 2019
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Reference(m): 8:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
And how do we know that Ribadu will even be a better administrator than Fintiri or vise-versa. We haven't had a chance to scrutinize them, to hear what they have to offer just personality wars and name dropping. This angers me. They should have all contested the bye and should all contest 2015 if within Federal laws and our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by pelvicky(m): 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Desric: Read yourself again and tell yourself that you've made any sense; will you be proud to tell your kids that this is what their beloved father wrote and preach and support and expect them to be proud of you? So if it's merry go round as you claim, which year and what millennium will it get to you? No wonder Nigerians keep get the dividends of their democracy only in the media. May God help us "Suffering and Smiling".
Shut up your mouth!!.. He is saying PDP is well organised than ever b4...

And you are here saying his generation is suffering...let me ask you this question.Shey your own generation is free from suffering?

It is obvious,you are worried over PDP development.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by anonimi: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
barcanista: Do you know how much money exchanged hands? As long as you dip your hands into State's funds and give to Party Chieftains you are good to go in the PDP

And is the case different in the "opposition" APC where the wife of the OWNER & SOLE PROPRIETOR of one of the merged parties is a SINator, son-in-law RepresentaTHIEF etc, etc
How did Amosun a former PDP SINator win the ACN/APC governorship ticket in Ogun state?
How did George Akume, former PDP governor of Benue state become ACN/APC SINator and even Minority Leader?

The HYPOCRISY of the Arewa People's Congress, APC is what will kill it.
You guys think we are all MUMUS abi
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by zurine(f): 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
naija
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Kespi(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
U guys should not forget that whoever wins is only going to stay governor till May,2015.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
atlwireles: I am very pleased loyalty has won. Decamped members can never be trusted. Marwa and Ribadu have no future in this party besides being floor members like all of us
Most honest PDP member on this thread.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by san316(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
My heart goes out to Ribadu. He has been politically... DISCOMBOBULATED.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by SmartProf(m): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
The knife with a good handle is never sharp.....Ribadu has a good name but isnt foolish as some peeps think he is, there's a biger price come 2015. He's actually d govnr in waiting, Watch as it unravels
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by kipesco(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
seunmsg: So PDP sacrificed Ribadu for Fintiri? Why is it so difficult for PDP to always put their best candidate forward? Anyway, good luck to the people of Adamawa state who will bear the consequences of having another incompetent governor.
The calculations in PDP is that the actin governor should complete will either Ribadu or Tukur are chosen for 2015.
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by omusiliyu(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Rubbish! This is politics @ the highest level. The man they screened out few days ago now eventually won from no where. Let wait as the story unfold
Re: Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. by nairaman66(m): 9:28pm On Sep 07, 2014
Chubhie: He may well be offered some juicy portfolios. PDP is one big happy family and there seems more than enough to go round save you are greedy and not contented with a piece of the pie but want the whole cake just like the men in APC.

Listen to yourself speak! Such stupidity.. More than enough to go round these criminals called politicians! Make thunder nor fire you!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana On Abacha Loot: Nigerian Government Refuses To Account For $4 Billion / The Yorubas Wrote to The British To Colonize Them. Were they scared? / Northern Governors Visit Islamic Development Bank In Saudi Arabia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.