Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? (2140 Views)

How Women Behave In Pictures Before, During And After Their Menstrual Cycle. / Ways Some Married Women Are Supposed To Behave Around Single Guys / 8 Tips For Parenting Lastborn Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2014
I just wanna know why most of the set of kids referred to in Nigeria as "lastborn(s)" behave in an almost-crazy-and-stupid way.

Share your thought.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2014
we Dont behave in any crazy-silly way at all

2 Likes

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Mention(m): 11:19am On Sep 07, 2014
Because they are lastborns and they sometimes get away with all their misdeeds
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by perry2020(f): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2014
They are always treated preferentially they always tend to become silly and spoilt bcoz of that.#ProudToBeaFirstBorn

2 Likes

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Unionised(m): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2014
Cuz parents are now too old and weak to wield that world famous KOBOKO...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by queenmorenikeji(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2014
;DWe don't behave in a silly way o
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by zoeee(f): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2014
I don't agree with you... undecided
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Surplus90(m): 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
OP what do you mean silly?... we don't behave in a silly way o ...proudly a last born... #Teamlastbornsrock

2 Likes

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Haywhymido(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
What silly n crazy ways is d op telling about? Can u elucidate
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
They are not spoilt and silly, they just have a lot of people to fuss over them and for them to cry to. At least if "Sister B" doesn't respond "Brother S" will. I envy my sister.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by hurpeyeahme(f): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is that a fact? I personally dnt act silly,spoilt or rude cos am ∂ lastborn#teamlastbornrocks#. will lov to come as ∂ lastborn in my nextworld wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 4:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
queenmorenikeji: ;DWe don't behave in a silly way o
you really look like one. *mouth zipped*
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
zoeee: I don't agree with you... undecided
May be you have'nt seen them much though.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Surplus90: OP what do you mean silly?... we don't behave in a silly way o ...proudly a last born... #Teamlastbornsrock
"Almost"
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Haywhymido: What silly n crazy ways is d op telling about? Can u elucidate
I said in an "almost"... Did'nt really generalise anything here.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by egopersonified(f): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Becos they are the icing on the cake.

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Yemlizzy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Not all though but most are used to being pampered and shielded either by their parents or elder siblings.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by shizzleStar: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2014
op we behave like that because you are 'almost crazy and silly' undecided
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Godmystrength: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
eyeon: I just wanna know why most of the set of kids referred to in Nigeria as "lastborn(s)" behave in an almost-crazy-and-stupid way.

Share your thought.
Our last born doesn't behave in that manner. Matured
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by shizzleStar: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Godmystrength: Our last born doesn't behave in that manner. Matured
kiss dont mind the op.

Need i ask how your weekend went? wink smiley
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Godmystrength: 3:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar: kiss dont mind the op.

Need i ask how your weekend went? wink smiley
You don't want to know the details o wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by shizzleStar: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
Godmystrength: You don't want to know the details o wink cheesy cheesy
i can imagine, i trust you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Godmystrength: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
i can imagine, i trust you. cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eghos12(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
hahaha they dont behave silly o but last born is somtimes diffcult to be in expecially if u are the first son you will be marked closelly.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not all though,hubby is the last but the bread winner of the entire family .They all respect him like he is the first.But the last in my family,I don't know when he will grow up.He is not focuse,lazy and razz.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 7:34am On Sep 09, 2014
shizzleStar: op we behave like that because you are 'almost crazy and silly' undecided
You're a clear example of what I'm talking about.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2014
Augustbreak: Not all though... "not all though"
But the last in my family,I don't know when he will grow up.He is not focuse,lazy and razz.
"at least, you understood my point"
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Hollyb(f): 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
am the last born of my family but i don't act crazy

1 Like

Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by eyeon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hollyb: am the last born of my family but i don't act crazy
Wetin all of una dey see na CRAZY or SILLY but non of una dey see ALMOST... Ndi lastborn.
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by Kanwulia: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wait till they get married and start having children.
The madness is cured sharp-sharp! kiss
Re: Why Do "Lastborn(s)" Behave This Way? by tmosco(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
We are six in my family and d last born has d same temperament as me bt he is too sluggish for my liking even though I am gentile I was very smart and active wen I was his age.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Being Emotionally Abused? / Things You Shouldn't Say To Your Spouse During A Fight/when Angry / See The Nigerian Man With 58 Wives And 300 Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.