Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? (1156 Views)

(pic) Me 23 , Her 38 Age Is Nothing But A Number / 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Who Says Age Is Not A Problem In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Wolison(m): 11:55am On Sep 07, 2014
Having read many heartbreaking threads here on nairaland, I found out that failed or about to fail relationship threads are mainly
posted by teenagers and vicenarians laying accusations of two-timing and etc, seeking for advice and all that!
I guess most of us that fell within the bracket may never have understood what going into a relationship entails.
I now deemed this wise to ask, what age is ideally attainable before a young guy or girl will start thinking of going into a relationship?
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by marieolae(f): 12:17pm On Sep 07, 2014
Its not about age, its about maturity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by destante(f): 12:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Getting into a relationship involves so much emotion. Generally it depends on the individual. But for me, a guy below 18 may not be able to handle that appropriately. And I don't think a lady below 16 can too.
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Its not about age, its about maturity

Emotional and Mental maturity are the key factors here so agreed it's not about age. Though sometimes our ‘hormones’ get the better of us and whosss we just find ourselves on board the ‘ship’.

1 Like

Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by rattlesnake(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
Depends on Ur JAMB score my man

4 Likes

Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
rattlesnake: Depends on Ur JAMB score my man
Yeah and how many o'level credits gotten in WAEC cheesy

1 Like

Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by rattlesnake(m): 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wolison: Having read many heartbreaking threads here on nairaland, I found out that failed or about to fail relationship threads are mainly
posted by teenagers and vicenarians laying accusations of two-timing and etc, seeking for advice and all that!
I guess most of us that fell within the bracket may never have understood what going into a relationship entails.
I now deemed this wise to ask, what age is ideally attainable before a young guy or girl will start thinking of going into a relationship?
and btw ask Ur woli papa na undecided
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
As long as you have sense...
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
As for me...
After my PHD grin grin grin
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by datguru: 12:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yeah. It's about emotion and mental maturity. I'm 20 and my girl is 17 and it's fun
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Wolison(m): 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
rattlesnake: and btw ask Ur woli papa na undecided
don't be stupid
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Wolison(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
lols...how many u don get?
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by onyi4edu(f): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
The age when both parties know they can handle emotional stress. I started mine at age 19 and till now I am still in it.

1 Like

Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Deshannel(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
destante: Getting into a relationship involves so much emotion. Generally it depends on the individual. But for me, a guy below 18 may not be able to handle that appropriately. And I don't think a lady below 16 can too.
*applause*
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Wolison(m): 2:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyi4edu: The age when both parties know they can handle emotional stress. I started mine at age 19 and till now I am still in it.
but do age guarantee maturity of mind towards relationship?
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by onyi4edu(f): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Wolison: but do age guarantee maturity of mind towards relationship?
It depends on individuality; but sometimes it does cause as we progress in age we also progress in the way we think, see and handle things. (Not in all cases though that was why I said at 1st it depends on the person)
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Deshannel(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyi4edu:
It depends on individuality; but sometimes it does cause as we progress in age we also progress in the way we think, see and handle things. (Not in all cases though that was why I said at 1st it depends on the person)
kudos to you. does this mean you can stay with someone who is younger And matured mentally as you?
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't think there should be a stipulated age.

But i think only people with a matured mind should take the step of venturing into relationships.

People who can withstand the rigours and demands of a relationship.

Unfortunately these days, every Tom, Jane, Harry and Janet wants to date that cute guy/girl, so they'll also ''belong''. Irrespective of the maturity of their mind. That's the prime reason for the many heartbreaks and even unwanted pregs prevalent in our society today.
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by coolzeal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
As long as you are old enough to take responsibilities. Maturity wise if you wanna call it.
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Wolison(m): 3:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
onyi4edu:
thumbs up!
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by Adeboye4421(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
3cycle:
Yeah and how many o'level credits gotten in WAEC cheesy
adeboye4421: lols, even alongside your post utme score
lols awon baddest niggðr
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by onyi4edu(f): 8:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Deshannel:
kudos to you. does this mean you can stay with someone who is younger And matured mentally as you?
Even though I had never thought of that; I guess i can stay with just anybody because I am emotionally and physically matured now to understand and handle whatever that may come up as a result of the relationship.
Re: What "AGE" Is Ideal For A Guy Or Girl To Get Into A Relationship? by vikkyboboski(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
wisdom dey say isn't dependent on grey hairs! maturity here should play d major role! But d question here, is in naija are our young ppl civilized enough to journey in d world of emotions! frankly telling! I think one has to set his or her goal rite first! last bullet! I think at 20 is OK to start! my thought tho!

(1) (Reply)

A Church Sister And I / Guys And Ladies Check In!!!! / 5 Reasons Why People Fall Out Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.