Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Church Sister And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Church Sister And I (1158 Views)

My Sister And Her Boyfriend Just Got Engaged, Help Me Wish Them Well(pics) / I Will Never Toast A Church Sister Again / He's On The Run For Being Intimate With A Church Sister... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Church Sister And I by njuwo(m): 9:15am On Sep 10, 2014
A Church Sister And I
--------------- ------------

A church sister and I were on our way back home from a crusade when our car broke down. We were unable to get it fixed. We then decided to spend the night in a hotel. The only hotel in the town had only one room available. I said to her; Sister, I don't think the Lord would have a problem, under this circumstances, if we spend the night together in this one room. I will sleep on the lounge and you will have the bed. She said; Brother Ofego, I think that would be okay. We prepared for bed and took our agreed place in the room. Ten minutes later, she said; Brother Ofego, I'm terribly cold. I

Read more: http://njuwo..com.es/2014/09/a-church-sister-and-i.html?m=1
Re: A Church Sister And I by Sunkyphil(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
u don come again,where u run go b4
Re: A Church Sister And I by njuwo(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Sunkyphil: u don come again,where u run go b4
I go strike before o
Re: A Church Sister And I by Sunkyphil(m): 10:41am On Sep 10, 2014
njuwo: I go strike before o
wetin carry u go strike
Re: A Church Sister And I by njuwo(m): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Sunkyphil: wetin carry u go strike
Na hunger o. Hunger wan finish me. Na im carry me go observe hunger strike, the thing no reach your side

(1) (Reply)

Learn From Me Incase U Are Planning To Do This. / ‘how We Were Raped’ / My Crush Of Late!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.