Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship (3405 Views)

do ladies we date have impact in our life spiritually? / My Top 15 Most Romantic Love Songs - IMO / Best Love Songs Top 20 (my Favourites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by chemystery: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
It's very common that we have one or two love songs that binds us and our partner together. Song which you both love and play together. Songs that takes you both in the mood. I will start by sharing mine:
1. Stick By Me - by UB40. This song kept my first relationship going
2. Ain't Too Proud To Beg - by Eric Donaldson. This song was a strong hold in my relationship to the extent my girlfriend saw it playing on my BBM that she had to leave her home to come see me saying she began to feel my absence.
3. Just Give Me a Reason - by Pink.
I still cry till today each time i play this song. My ex and last girlfriend - this song made us cry like babies. The love was just so strong and this song took it to another level - just like brandy said "Have you been in love with someone and it makes you cry?". This was the type of love i'm talking about. I simply avoid playing this song till date cos of course big boys don't have to cry.
I'm a lover boy and i love love songs. Lol.
So share yours.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Mrval20(m): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
This really got me thinking and I perfectly understand what you mean by "have you ever been in love with someone that it makes you cry?"....I've been there! We were both in secondary school, she was my first love while I was hers too. Our official love song was "Treasure" (You're the treasure that I seek, you were close to me yet I did not know....etc. It was popular back then in 2009).
It's so unfortunate that I haven't had time (or perhaps luck) to experience the feelings I shared with her again since we parted ways. Unadulterated love, it was.
These days, all the ladies are all about money and that's why I have to forget them, focus and be successful first. No one falls in love with a broke dude.

3 Likes

Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
“Just give me a reason” isn't that emotional for me. I find “Someone like you” much more emotional. embarassed
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
DOuble Post.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
I don't have any special song for my ex. Though at one point her ringing tone was officially my favourite but now I hate that song. angry

I will always Love You - Whitney Houston.

angry angry

TMan.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by chemystery: 7:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mrval20: This really got me thinking and I perfectly understand what you mean by "have you ever been in love with someone that it makes you cry?"....I've been there! We were both in secondary school, she was my first love while I was hers too. Our official love song was "Treasure" (You're the treasure that I seek, you were close to me yet I did not know....etc. It was popular back then in 2009).
It's so unfortunate that I haven't had time (or perhaps luck) to experience the feelings I shared with her again since we parted ways. Unadulterated love, it was.
These days, all the ladies are all about money and that's why I have to forget them, focus and be successful first. No one falls in love with a broke dude.
wish i knew this on time. All my relationship ended base on that it's really hurting the way our ladies traded love for money. That's why at the end we later find it hard to love again - i mean true love.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by chemystery: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1: “Just give me a reason” isn't that emotional for me. I find “Someone like you” much more emotional. embarassed
Don't think i know that. Was it sung by Pink too?
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Mrval20(m): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
chemystery: wish i knew this on time. All my relationship ended base on that it's really hurting the way our ladies traded love for money. That's why at the end we later find it hard to love again - i mean true love.
That's it bro, but don't regret any experience because whatever you passed through taught you a valuable lesson. Not all of them are that way though, there're still few of them who're willing to love you unconditionally. It's just that it'd take a long time to meet one, and I, for one, would rather invest that time in building my precious future (I mean why do I even have to search for true love when it should be as available as the air we breathe?).
@op, I'm sorry for digressing.

1 Like

Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Mrval20(m): 7:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ceasar1: “Just give me a reason” isn't that emotional for me. I find “Someone like you” much more emotional. embarassed

You mean by Adele? Do you really know the lyrics?
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mrval20:

You mean by Adele? Do you really know the lyrics?

Yap, I know the lyrics.

chemystery: Don't think i know that. Was it sung by Pink too?

Nope, It was sang by Adele.
More of a goodbye breakup song.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by chemystery: 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Mrval20:
That's it bro, but don't regret any experience because whatever you passed through taught you a valuable lesson. Not all of them are that way though, there're still few of them who're willing to love you unconditionally. It's just that it'd take a long time to meet one, and I, for one, would rather invest that time in building my precious future (I mean why do I even have to search for true love when it should be as available as the air we breathe?).
@op, I'm sorry for digressing.
nothing do you. All join
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by valmunich(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
If you're heart broken, listen to Gotye- somebody I used to know. You'll actually cry a river grin

1 Like

Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by haibe(m): 9:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Of course African Queen by 2 face Idibia
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by brennyB: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Passions by jane french
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by bknight: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2014
-
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by tope24(m): 12:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
brennyB: Passions by jane french

great song though. Brings that nolstagic feeling of the soap opera
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by chemystery: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
bknight: I felt love and we sang together. Until the devil in her showed up.

Here I am, haven't loved in 8yrs.
chai! Di gal really do you no be small. I'm touched. Pele.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
Katy perry- unconditionally
Pink-just give me a reason
Westlife-maybe tomorrow.
Bon jovi- pictures of you.
Olamide- baddo love.
Christiana aguilera- I wanna love you forever.
P square- forever.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by bknight: 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
-
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by eme40rald(f): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
ice-Kelly Rowland ft lil Wayne
body party-ciara
4am-Melanie Fiona
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
back then @ the uni.. i had this girl and this was "our" song "things i'll never say" by Avril Lavigne...we both loved the song ...some how i still see those moments when ever i hear the song play. smiley
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by snakie86: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
1+1 by Beyonce
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by dannyfillz(m): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
westlife--- puzzle of my heart
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by oyeludef(m): 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
where is STYL PLUS gaan?
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lolzz..I read tru every post and saw d emotions dat went with some post...every guy who loved at least 1ce in his life mxt av passed tru dis shi*...Anyways,I av some few but 1 particular xpirience some 4/5yrs ago which I myt never forget and anytime I think abt dat moment or dat lady,I feel so down and emotional...we never dated,never had sex tho but hey,we jxt were attracted to ourselves smhw shaa...d song was "Just d way u're-Bruno Mars"....it always makes us kiss....

2 Likes

Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by kuyola(m): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
unbreakable- by west life[b][/b] kiss[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by bogtrotter: 4:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
'Till you do me right by After 7
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
I try not to listen to any music that's too .
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
I'm the old school type; I'll go for "Olomi, Je Ki A Jo Ma Gbadun" and "Ka S'owo Po" by Ebenezer Obey.
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by raquel23(f): 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bruno Mars - it will rain
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by nickz(m): 5:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
raquel23: Bruno Mars - it will rain
Re: Love Songs That Created Impact in Your Relationship by raquel23(f): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
cry
nickz:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

THREAD CLOSED / What Is Really The Essence Of Sex In A Relationship??? / Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.