Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,053 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? (25717 Views)

Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram / Bayelsa Bombing & Water Pollution: When Did Nigerians Become This silly? / Boko Haram Attacks Monguno And Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Afroconnect: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
phatjoe50:

But I have been watching videos on SaharaReporters.com and YouTube.com, how the bandits entered an Army Barack chase all army personal away and seized there weapons (Army).
Videos can't lie.
Videos are doctored-re u a learner?
Anyone can create a video and post on youtube-use ur head mumu.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by victorazy(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Truckpusher: Nope, enemies of Nigeria.

Ok sir grin

God gave birth to Jesus Christ
Jesus gave birth to to Christianity
Christianity gave birth to Islam
Islam gave birth to Boko Haram
Boko Haram gave birth to Anti-Christ

This is indeed End Time things Bible said in the book of revelation.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Kelly32: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kelly32: where are evidences or facts like Pictures or videos of them in the Police barracks, in the Emirs palace, pictures of them with a hoisted flag in these deserted places that are being mention they have taken over.

Please I would like us to see that the reason they only show you short videos or picture of one Armour humvee on youtube is simple, Propaganda. I personally believe that if they are bold enough as some have projected them to be and have actually taken over these places, they would have shot videos in these places which is a show of there achievement. There is a saying that ''when a person is falling down its only natural for them to look for what to hold on to'' and in this case the only thing they bokoharam are trying to grab wisely is propaganda.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by groovie(m): 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Yes, boko haram have weapons, and they have funds, but they are nothing compared to the Nigerian army. Some people on this forum have no regard for men of the NA loosing their lives on daily basis to protect the country from this evil. Until an emir, or prominent govt official is captured, and they can successfully mount a defensive line and boundary, and repel the armed forces, they have not taken anywhere. There are ways the media can report this bokoharam issue, to show the depth of whatever strength they have and also show past triumph of the NA. This will give both civilians and NA to stand strong against this evil.

1 Like

Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Afroconnect: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
duni04:
Lol. Continue chasing shadows and living in paranoia. The whole world is agsinst you. Sahara reporters, bbc, cnn, voa, afp, reuters, nigerian newspapers, nairaland etc. Did you see the front page of the punch this morning? They listed all the towns under the control of boko haram. I'm sure the punch too is a media tool of boko haram.
Stu.pid thread.
Its called sensationalism,the media wants to sell and doing that on the detriment of your nation-they don't care if ur whole Nation gets burned down-use ur head mumu.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by ndcide(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
darqly:

Herein lies the bulk of our problem. People like you and GEJ pretend the country isn't under siege and allude his failures and inaction to 'political foes'. Lives and livelihoods are being lost and all you can think of is 2015 elections.

Look young man, are you telling me you can't deduce the intent of the various threads on boko haram on this forum? It is people like you who give the enemies of this country a psychological advantage. for me, the responses here and there is absolutely political.

I repeat and get it to your head now. The insurgency in Nigeria of today HAS EVERY THING TO DO WITH POLITICAL CONTROL.

if you HONESTLY don't know this, then it's unfortunate. you can call it 2015 and maybe insult the sympathizers and supporters of the president. everybody must not believe in the same course.

THE PERSISTENCE OF BOKO HARAM HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL CONTROL.

2 Likes

Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by arsetalks(m): 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Amazing how threads such as thing find their way onto the front page effortlessly. This forum is losing it with it biase.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by abu12: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afroconnect:

U are the biggest mumu, let nta show the minister of defence or any army chief visiting gwoza or bama, that will be a big proof that nigeria is in control of those area simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Afroconnect: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babaji111: What baffles me much is how the government and it's citizens are pretending as if nothing is going on wrong.

In the US and other developed countries, when one soul is lost the government, the people and the media will be deeply shaken.

May God restore peace and tranquility in Nigeria now and forever.
The media shaken does not mean they will demoralise their army.

Boko haram hs not captured anywhere,they are just littering around-if u understand how big the terrain is,and the level of corruption in Naija you will know our army is trying.
You dummies should stop granting bokos more power than they have.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Orunto: 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
You want to see military performance, go to Chibok and Bama.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Ayodeb(m): 6:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
May your Kingdom Come!
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by kmariko: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
@ OP thanks so much for making this topic a front page issue..When I tried it a few weeks back I was banned...

This evil group --Boko Haram is "seemingly winning the war on us " because of the media. Not because they have moved an inch from sambisa forrest where they have been confined for years. hopefully after the election next year, we will know where the media will stand on this issue
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
50calibre:

No need to, it will be a slaughter. At least you're smart enough to pick your fights wisely.

Stop dropping retar*ded comments on the front page, as I will always come for you when i see any. Think before talking shi*t

I have better things to do than engaging a known imbeci.le of your nature.

You're still an iidiot - You can rant all you want slowpoke, I bet you're still butt-hurt because I kicked your broke asss last time.

Like I said before get lost or better still you go hang yourself -iidiot.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
So OP, who should we listen to? We don't know what is really going on in Borno. I can't listen to Abati and some other source related to the president. I would rather listen to the foreign and local medias.

OP, from where did you read that Boko Haram hasn't taken over any territory? If you are not a soldier directly involved in the war against insurgency or you are not a journalist covering attacks live in Borno, how then do you know and are so confident that Boko Haram has not really been taking over territories. Who is your source and how unbiased and reliable is your source? Don't forget Abati tells lies too and that soldiers tell lies too. The American soldiers lied in 1993 that only 2 soldiers died in the Mogadishu fight with some rebels when in fact there were18 soldiers that died.

My advice is that you stop downplaying Boko Haram. It was because the government downplayed this sect that made it what it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Afroconnect: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
abu12:

U are the biggest mumu, let nta show the minister of defence or any army chief visiting gwoza or bama, that will be a big proof that nigeria is in control of those area simple as ABC
Ur name alone shows u re one of them-either u re destroyed by fighter jets if u re a boko recruit or the north will burn to ashes on ur heads-keep suporting boko. Cow.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
I believe its political, cos i dnt c any reason y d nigeria army cant destroy BH within a week. Wetin do our air force sef,is it until Bh procur anti aircraft missiles dt dey wil bcom scared of flying thr fighter jets. Use ds jets nw & finish BH bt no, left d job 4 ground forces wit little or no support 4m d air
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Misterpaul(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
@op your "source" is very reliable. Good thinking, I hope all these online and offline news "spreaders" will get to read this.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by disloman(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
What I just know is that Nigerians like to console themselves.Pls Op,can u go to those places mentioned n confirm if they av bn taken over or not. Somethings r just not right.Can't blame media.When those u voted into power r doing nothing with information.Pple come up with anything.Till d day we stop politicise every thing in nigeria n use our sense rightly,we will keep xperiencing this kind of issue.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Afroconnect: 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
hifaif: So OP, who should we listen to? We don't know what is really going on in Borno. I can't listen to Abati and some other source related to the president. I would rather listen to the foreign and local medias.

OP, from where did you read that Boko Haram hasn't taken over any territory? If you are not a soldier directly involved in the war against insurgency or you are not a journalist covering attacks live in Borno, how then do you know and are so confident that Boko Haram has not really been taking over territories. Who is your source and how unbiased and reliable is your source? Don't forget Abati tells lies too and that soldiers tell lies too. The American soldiers lied in 1993 that only 2 soldiers died in the Mogadishu fight with some rebels when in fact there were18 soldiers that died.

My advice is that you stop downplaying Boko Haram. It was because the government downplayed this sect that made it what it is today.

No one is down playing boko animals but u dummies are playing into their plans making them stronger than they actually are.
Stop talking like market women,exagerating dats what Op is saying and u clowns must remember that there are some boko loyalists on NL better show where u belong.stop acting like a slave.
There is a war going on those army guys are risking their lives to save ur weak cowardly asses,the least u can do is thank them fool-the army is not GEJ and his political cronies...the army is us.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by duni04(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
RedEboe:

duni04=Mumu
Lol. Incredible thread! I'm the mumu here? Lmao!
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by disloman(m): 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
duni04:
Lol. Continue chasing shadows and living in paranoia. The whole world is agsinst you. Sahara reporters, bbc, cnn, voa, afp, reuters, nigerian newspapers, nairaland etc. Did you see the front page of the punch this morning? They listed all the towns under the control of boko haram. I'm sure the punch too is a media tool of boko haram.
Stu.pid thread.
God bless u.We preferred lies to truth.Whether na attack or take over.D president has failed his pple.Shikena.I won't blame those media at all.When u don't manage ur information,someone will.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by duni04(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
arsetalks: Amazing how threads such as thing find their way onto the front page effortlessly. This forum is losing it with it biase.
Az in!
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by zurine(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
hmm
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by disloman(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afroconnect:
No one is down plying but u dummies are playing into their plans mking them stronger like they actually are.
Stop talking like market women,exagerrating dats what Op is saying and u clowns must remember that there are some boko loyalists on NL better show where u belong.stop acting like a slave.
Read this comment again n c d trash u wrote.Face d reality.Boko haram is becoming stronger.what is our C-in-c doing to stop it?Pls do d needful.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Typical nigger behavior.

Is there an ongoing war in Northern Nigeria, yes or no?

Simply go and end it. Stop blaming Sahara reporters or whatever media outlet.

Most Nigerians love to shift attention from the main problem and always playing the blame game. No wonder we are were we are today.

The fact that more than 1000 of my fellow Nigerians have died from terrorist attacks on Nigerian soil and yet the menace has not yet being curbed as I type this, then sorry OP, they have taken OVER.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by disloman(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
mu2sa2: TAN should go and organize a rally at Gwoza and Bama to counter boko haram propaganda. Op should also join them and post pictures.
lolzzzzzzz.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by 50calibre(m): 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Truckpusher: I have better things to do than engaging a known imbeci.le of your nature.

You're still an iidiot - You can rant all you want slowpoke, I bet you're still butt-hurt because I kicked your broke asss last time.

Like I said before get lost or better still you go hang yourself -iidiot.

Hahahaha that's funny! C'mon don't delude yourself, you're just one in a long list of my antagonists here on NL, I pay you no special attention.

I only saw your retar*ded comment on the first page & felt it was dumb of you to undermine the scale of boko haram attacks which has so far claimed thousands of lives so I decided to extend your lesson from the previous lecture.

Quit making retar*ded comments on the front page, and you won't have to worry about me. There needs to be enforcers to ensure fools don't run amok on a public platform like this, spreading virus
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afroconnect:

Try and watch the video first before you start insulting me.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Babalegba(m): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
ndcide:

Look young man, are you telling me you can't deduce the intent of the various threads on boko haram on this forum? It is people like you who give the enemies of this country a psychological advantage. for me, the responses here and there is absolutely political.

I repeat and get it to your head now. The insurgency in Nigeria of today HAS EVERY THING TO DO WITH POLITICAL CONTROL.

if you HONESTLY don't know this, then it's unfortunate. you can call it 2015 and maybe insult the sympathizers and supporters of the president. everybody must not believe in the same course.

THE PERSISTENCE OF BOKO HARAM HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL CONTROL.
idiotic posts normally irritates me but I will give yours benefit of the doubt for the moment. Kindly explain to us doubter on this forum why a set of people will go about destroying their own community, killing their own people just to gain political control. Is it by coincidence that ISIS are fighting in Syria and Iraq to carve out an Islamic caliphate as well. GEJ should have at least got people with a bit of grey matter to defend his inane paralytic kleptomaniac clueless government rather than asking grey matter starved mischievous clowns to to clog the social networks.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afroconnect:
No one is down plying but u dummies are playing into their plans mking them stronger like they actually are.
Stop talking like market women,exagerrating dats what Op is saying and u clowns must remember that there are some boko loyalists on NL better show where u belong.stop acting like a slave.

You can't even punctuate well and leave spaces between your sentences and yet you a simpleminded ediot dare to call people clowns and dummies.

I have not claimed knowledge of what is happening in Borno but you who has no knowledge of the intensity of insurgent attacks faced by people in Borno are quick to label certain news as propaganda. Go tell that to those who have been rendered homeless and childless and see if they won't tear you to pieces.
Re: Since When Did Boko Haram 'attacks' Become Equivalent To A 'take Over' ? by Afroconnect: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
arsetalks: Amazing how threads such as thing find their way onto the front page effortlessly. This forum is losing it with it biase.
Nairaland is a Nigerian site,it makes sense if it supports the Nigerian army and state-you and your disillusioned educated fools can keep supporting barbaric savages.
Slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him / Pictures Of Nigerian Army Day Celebration (NADCEL 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.