Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99620 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by coogar: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
lanrefront1:
Why are you lying like this? It's very clear from my writings I'm saying IF IF IF that's what she wants. How can I say that's what she wants? Do her know her mind? Am I confidant. Please stop lying just to win an argument It's plain for anyone to see in my writeup that I never said that.

stop using hypothetical terms like IF in a debate. jeeez, if your aunty had testiclës, she would have been your uncle. if means shyte - talk about reality.

Then can't you read. There are terms like alimony, child support. There is nothing which stops the court from making sure the children are catered for.

you are such a village boy.....

If for instance a wife wants to divorce her husband who is rich and worth 100 million dollars. And the husband through his lawyers offer the wife 10 million dollars. If she's not there greedy type she can say, ten millions dollars is a lot of money.

That's enough for me. In fact its more than I need for a lifetime and she accepts it. Are you saying the judge or lawyer will say it's a lie, no you can't do that. You must collect 50 million dollars. That is just ridiculous; and you're insisting on it.

and i am telling you because young children are involved, she cannot speak for them. this is the UK, the government speaks for the kids. i am sure child protection agencies would work out the lifestyle of those children before the marriage break/up & apply the maintenance fee that would be commensurate. that's how the law works here. pastor anita cannot decide that - the law doesn't even trust her enough to know the best for her kids.

go & read more about UK's ancillary relief & put your village sense outside the door when trading words to me.

And do you know most times, alimony/child support are worked out apart from what the wife receives. Stop your cursing and obstinate unreasonableness.

if the kids are under-18, the child support & maintenance fees get wired to the wife. it is because children are involved that there's a half & half divorce policy in the first place. don't colour the argument with your after-thought sentiments or stop replying if you don't have a clue.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 5:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Who said she isn't? Can you find where that's said in the OP?
it is well
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 5:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

if you agree then it should be the end of discussion.

who should he have appointed? your wife?

we are nigerians & that's our own african way of doing things. if you are a trained pharmacist & your wife never even went to school, it's not unusual to let your wife head one of your branches - even without a degree.

that's what has happened here. pastor chris would rather trust his wife to manage his affairs than someone else. that's his choice & his prerogative. if he says she's not a woman of God, who are you to dispute it?

first & foremost, you are a fool for even asking me if i am a christian or not. what has your fake spiritual grounding gotta do with logic? what's the correlation between spirituality & intelligence quotient?

you are a consummate rëtard!
patience jonathan is a first lady & yet my dog would write better than her. according to your warped logic eroded by fake spiritualism, she must be politically-proficient to be sitting her fat arsë in aso rock & dispensing the duties of a first lady.

when your creator was distributing common sense, you were on a leave of absence. your simplistic mind has already assumed i go to christ embassy or i follow pastor chris -

oh mother nigeria, why hast thou produced millions of simpletons/half-baked graduates with the brain capacity of a mollusc? if pastor chris says his wife wasn't called, who are you to dispute what he says? were you there when she was anointed?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by ogunaofor: 5:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eruditor:

She's been there for more than 14 years both in and out. But on the 50% stake if they were to have a divorce (which is impossible) he will give her 100% of what he has without even going to the court and she knows this.

The man has no life of his own. The fine suits he wears have deceived many.

My brother you are so pathetic , buying into all those porkies they tell you at CE, so gradually you are accepting she may have filed for divorce. She does not have to go to a media house to announce it, the press make it their business to find out for your information. If you care google the law firm Attwaters Jameson Hill, they have the info on their website and on their facebook page.
Very simply if there were no divorce issue, why hasn't your pastor chris sued the living daylights out of the media houses for slander or something along those lines.And you saying he'll give her 100% what he owns when he allegedly can't give her his attention. I understand your blind follwership shaa, that's how Jim Jones got all those people killed. I just hope at the end of the day when this blows completely open you remain in faith and that you don't top yourself, I tire o.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 5:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eruditor:

What did he mean? That service was a communion service and he didn't teach on only that aspect. Please listen to someone who has known him over the years.

He has taught consistently on how divorces are not from God let alone taking another Christian to court. But if for example, PFN sue him will he not have to go to court even if it is against what he teaches?

That's a general teaching. The man said Christians are not to go down the divorce line but it doesn't mean some will not go down that line. The fact that they have gone doesn't make it right for it is inconsistent with the teachings of God.

Now tell me that his wife of more than 21years doesn't know this aspect of scripture that she would now first of all file a lawsuit and then tell her lawyers to go to the media and tell them about "Adultery and inappropriate relationships with female members". Please tell me how so.

I told you that the man is so anointed to the point that any mistake he makes can cause him to die on the spot. If you people could only understand.
mmmmm! It is well.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
abysirius: You need an encounter with Christ. We don't go to church to see d pastor or any other man for that matter. We go to the house of God to see Jesus. Looking unto HIm the author and finisher of our faith.

@the bolded:

WRONG BROTHER! YOU DONT GO TO CHURCH TO SEE JESUS! shocked shocked shocked

1.) "Church" is a "building", just like the house you live in or the Beer-Parlour on the street!
What makes/differentiates iany building as "a church" is that it is dedicated to the purpose of "worship" at that point in time.

2.) Jesus is a SPIRIT (Like God) and He does NOT LIVE inside that building called "church".
In some places, the same building is used as an alcohol/Beeer drinking fun-house at night and a "Church" the following morning! That should tell you something. wink "Church" SI NOT the HOUSE OF God! God/Jesus does not live in a "house".

3.)Being a "spirit", Jesus/God is EVERYWHERE..... and you "approach Him" in prayer and He can HEAR U ANYWHERE! Even in your own toilet! (Where two or three are gathered (thereby forming a church), I am there!

4.) We go to Church to "meet other Christians" so that we can share and encourage one another"
The Bible said: "Do not forsake the "Gathering of Brethren" (Church)!

So, ANYWHERE where "brethrens gather" is qualified to be called "a church" ..... and the purpose is to meet, share and encourage one another!

5.) Jesus being a spirit, is EVERYWHERE and most Especially, LIVES IN OUR INDIVIDUAL HEART.
IT IS THE GOD IN US, EVERYONE OF US!

In your house, on the Bus, at School, at work, everytime you focus on God and do good deeds, you are already meeting and having a relationship with Jesus.

BTW: I encourage going to church to "meet, share and encourage" brethrens but please, (using Don Jazzy's voice), "dont get it mixed-up"

It is such "mix-ups" that some Pastors capitalize on, to fleece unsuspecting Brethrens and also introduce "idolatory" in form of "BUILDING WORSHIP", into Christianity!. wink wink

Hope this helps someone.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

stop using hypothetical terms like IF in a debate. jeeez, if your aunty had testiclës, she would have been your uncle. if means shyte - talk about reality.

Then can't you read. There are terms like alimony, child support. There is nothing which stops the court from making sure the children are catered for.

and i am telling you because young children are involved, she cannot speak for them. this is the UK, the government speaks for the kids. i am sure child protection agencies would work out the lifestyle of those children before the marriage break/up & apply the maintenance fee that would be commensurate. that's how the law works here. pastor anita cannot decide that - the law doesn't even trust her enough to know the best for her kids.

go & read more about UK's ancillary relief & put your village sense outside the door when trading words to me.

if the kids are under-18, the child support & maintenance fees get wired to the wife. it is because children are involved that st there's a half & half divorce policy in the first place. don't colour the argument with your after-thought sentiments or stop replying if you don't have a clue.

Please my writing argument are very clear, you only wish to twist them the way you like.

Of course the judge can and will award child support and maintenance. And of course if they husband has deep pockets, the amount of money awarded for those things will be high.

And it can be done without the wife collecting 50 percent of the husband net worth if SHE DOESN'T WANT IT. That's what we are trying to say and you just keep on repeating the same thing.

There are divorce cases in America which are not fought over in court because the wife and her lawyers are more than satisfied with the generous offer of the husband which caters both the wife and the children. Meanwhile some women are greedy and in fact that's their reason for marrying the man, to divorce him take half of his money.

Lord, why are people like this.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin
Your pastor encourages masturbation

Your pastor has been banned from organizing crusades in south-Africa

Your pastor perms his hair

Your church is filled with naked women, if you think I'm lying, ask young guys why they attend christ embassy, you will here things like "the babes there hot die"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by coogar: 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
lanrefront1:
Please my writing argument are very clear, you only wish to twist them the way you like.

your writing argument makes no sense, young man!

Of course the judge can and will award child support and maintenance. And of course if they husband has deep pockets, the amount of money awarded for those things will be high.

so why are you arguing if you know all these things?

And it can be done without the wife collecting 50 percent of the husband net worth if SHE DOESN'T WANT IT. That's what we are trying to say and you just keep on repeating the same thing.

she will make a claim & the court would decide how much she's entitled to. if she was without kids, then she can make a clean break - ask for a certain amount of money in settlement once and for all but that isn't the case - kids are very involved!

There are divorce cases in America which are not fought over in court because the wife and her lawyers are more than satisfied with the generous offer of the husband which caters both the wife and the children. Meanwhile some women are greedy and in fact that's their reason for marrying the man, to divorce him take half of his money.

your bush mentality has reared it's ugly head again. the divorce case is in the UK, not the US. in case you have no idea about world geography, the 2 countries are worlds apart. there's a universe of difference between the divorce laws in the UK & that of the US.

Lord, why are people like this.

i should be asking you that question - why are you such a semi-illiterate? we are talking UK, you are bringing the USA into it.....what's the correlation?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
1. Never Deprive your spouse with attention, Love and
affection. These Three ingredients are necessary in every
relationship.

2. Never Leave Your Role As A Wife To Housemaids Or
Personal Staffs Even If Your Husband is a King Or a
Pastor.

3. Never Encourage Long Distance Relationship In Your
Marriage. Work Hard To Make It As Short As You Can If
You Have To. Never Neglect Your Spouse Thinking that
Money Can Keep Her Warm At Night And Play Fatherly
Role To Your Kids.

4. Celebrate Every Occasion With Your Family~ Christmas,
Sallah, Anniversaries, Birthdays etc. And Don't Forget To
Celebrate Your Spouse In Every Given Opportunity You
Have.

5. No Matter How Holy Ghost Filled And Tongue Talking
Christian You Are, Listen and Apologize When You Are
Wrong And Make Amends Before Your Marriage Breaks.
Make Changes On Time, When You See It Is Not Working.

6. Court Is Not A Solution To Family Problems, The
Solution Lies In The Spouse. If Only The Spouse Can
Reduce Their Pride And Ego And Accept Their Wrongs and
Make Amends On The Areas That Are Not Working, They
Will Live Happily Ever.

7. Never Forget To Recognise Your Wife As The Most
Important Being In Your Life After God, And Never Forget That Your Husband Is The Most Important Being In Your Life. That's Why
Michelle Obama Is Always Beside President Barrack Obama.

A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE REQUIRES- GOOD RELATIONSHIP, TOLERANCE, UNDERSTANDING, GOOD COMMUNICATION, ACCOMODATION AND ABOVE ALL THAT WHICH SURPASSES ALL THINGS-LOVE! SAVE YOURSELF THE SHAME AND SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE BECAUSE THE EARLIER THE BETTER.

THIS IS NOT MY WRITE UP.I ONLY COPIED IT FROM ANOTHER POST ON NAIRALAND FOR EVERYONE TO LEARN FROM.ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT CAN ADVICE THEIR PASTOR.I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHT ASPER THE WRITE UP.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Eruditor: 6:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
ogunaofor:
My brother you are so pathetic , buying into all those porkies they tell you at CE, so gradually you are accepting she may have filed for divorce. She does not have to go to a media house to announce it, the press make it their business to find out for your information. If you care google the law firm Attwaters Jameson Hill, they have the info on their website and on their facebook page.
Very simply if there were no divorce issue, why hasn't your pastor chris sued the living daylights out of the media houses for slander or something along those lines.And you saying he'll give her 100% what he owns when he allegedly can't give her his attention. I understand your blind follwership shaa, that's how Jim Jones got all those people killed. I just hope at the end of the day when this blows completely open you remain in faith and that you don't top yourself, I tire o.

Keep your prayer or hope to yourself. The media have written worse about him and he didn't sue them because the media do not count. It is not his style and she shares the same philosophy that is why I could already tell the stories were lies before he refuted it.

You on the other hand, the ungullible one took all the media had to say hook, line and sinker to the point that when they switch position you follow suit without noticing the obvious contradictions and contradistinctions between all the various positions they have taken.

I mean they said he doesn't give her attention and they don't live together; they haven't even seen for 16 years. Fine. Now in her so-called "lawsuit" she claims she cannot keep "living" with him and how she's uncomfortable with the relationship he has with his female members of staff.

I mean no prizes in spotting the gazillion contradictions in the quote above- that is if your bitterness will let you see them in plain view.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 6:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Watch how your life goes henceforth! Unless you turn from what you said here... except I'm not annointed of God!
wonders! Wonders!! Wonders!!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eruditor:

She wants to be taken care of? grin

I wish I can tell you about monies that she has given to help many women and children around the world. You would faint I tell you.

When a woman files for DIVORCE, there are two things going-on in her mind/head

1.) Minor: To be well taken-care-of, financially. Even when the woman knows the man is jobless, she will still want money from him.

2.) MAJOR: VENGEANCE!. It is not for jokes that they say "Hell has no fury like a woman scorned"!. Women filing for divorce are "a woman scorned".

Once a woman gets into that "vengeance mode", nothing else matters.
She is out solely to get a pound of flesh, destroy the man is her main target!

She might be rich and the man might be unemployed, homeless and worth nothing but she will still go to court (in a place like America and UK) to complain that the man is not taking care of her and the children!

Ofcourse, a man must take care of his children (and spouse) after separation of the couple but because women know that Divorce is "slanted" in favor of women in these countries, despite having taken over the family home (purchased by the man), taken over all his house-hold possessions (Safety or Barring orders ensure that he cant move a single item out of the house, he must leave (with Police assistance) with just his pants on!), having probably lost his job in the aftermath because the ejection from his home and deprivation from seeing his children (maybe initial as the court can later rule on "access" to them) has affected his performance at work, the "scorned woman" is still intent on VENGEANCE because she just wants to destroy him.

Some women know that though the man is jobless, the silly courts will still order him to pay a certain amount that some "White Judges" know he cant afford, only to send the man to jail! Many a decent men have become "ex-convicts" just on this issue alone.

These "White Judges" have come to the realization that to "legally" destroy the "black race", you need just assist their "[color=#990000]scorned and angry wife" to destroy their estranged husband ..... and other things will follow!
It is a clever way to "perpetuate racism" without been seen as racist afterall, "his wife asked for it!"[/color] shocked shocked

Jailing their estranged husband is the "ultimate Vengeance" of most women who seek divorce.

But l dont blame the women, l blame the "society" and "the men" who lined-up to support this sexism and "demonization" of men, when a marriage breaks up.
I have even read one of the posters on this thread saying "being a man, Pastor Chris is RESPONSIBLE for the break-up of his marriage... just because he is a man! What puerile nonsense is that?

Its not about whether the woman has the financial means to take care of herself and the children she "holds-onto" (this is another ply women use, for example, if she does not want to see the man, she gets a barring other but CLEVERLY INCLUDES THE CHILDREN AS "DEPENDANTS"! Who the hell says the children agrees with her about how she feels about their father and dont want to see him as well?
Behind the scene, she then goes on to lie and poison the mind of the kids that "their father has abandoned them"!. Not saying that she was actually the one who orchestrated his inability to see them. That is what VENGEANCE is all about.

I hope women, black women especially, would realize this before/as they continue to wreck their generations!
I dont think it is "smart" to cut-off your nose, ... just to spite your face! grin grin

But then, "Hate and Vengeance" are not logical emotions!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lanrefront1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
coogar:

your writing argument makes no sense, young man!

so why are you arguing if you know all these things?

she will make a claim & the court would decide how much she's entitled to. if she was without kids, then she can make a clean break - ask for a certain amount of money in settlement once and for all but that isn't the case - kids are very involved!

your bush mentality has reared it's ugly head again. the divorce case is in the UK, not the US. in case you have no idea about world geography, the 2 countries are worlds apart. there's a universe of difference between the divorce laws in the UK & that of the US.

i should be asking you that question - why are you such a semi-illiterate? we are talking UK, you are bringing the USA into it.....what's the correlation?

You are just an obstinate idi.ot without any manners. I'm not answering you after this. Thank God you said she'll make her claim and not that the judge will make her claim for her.

Someone like you casting aspersion at Pastor Chris will be much worse than in a position of leadership. You will always find a way to justify yourself by twisting things.

What you have said in essence is this: Whenever a woman divorces a rich man in UK, whether the wife wants to or not, that even against her wish, the Judge will and always awards the woman fifty percent of the man's money and assets. WHAT KIND OF LIE IS THAT?

If that's the case why do some women even bother with expensive high profile lawyers to divorce their husbands? They should just look for any young man or woman who is already practising law. Abi now, since the end of the matter is already set in stone.

Like u said, write what you like, not answering you again. Your type never admit if they made a mistake or if they are wrong; must always prove themselves right.

Then what is it with the cursing?

Must you curse to make tour point?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by coogar: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
lanrefront1:
You are just an obstinate idi.ot without any manners. I'm not answering you after this. Thank God you said she'll make her claim and not that the judge will make her claim for her.

you have the intelligence of an abortus - were you born brain-dead? what's so ambiguous for you to understand in my written?

Someone like you casting aspersion at Pastor Chris will be much worse than in a position of leadership. You will always find a way to justify yourself by twisting things.

you are a consummate troglodyte!
show me one post of mine that was casting aspersions at pastor chris. i don't meddle into people's intimate affairs. my very first post on this thread criticised all the people throwing stones at him. i am starting to think you have traded your common sense for a hot plate of porridge.

What you have said in essence is this: Whenever a woman divorces a rich man in UK, whether the wife wants to or not, that even against her wish, the Judge will and always awards the woman fifty percent of the man's money and assets WHAT KIND OF LIE IS THAT?

...........if children are involved, that's the verdict! you don't stay in the UK so shut your trap. your closest idea to what obtains in the UK was you comparing divorce laws of the UK to the USA. you probably think the 2 countries are in the same continent.

your IQ must be lower than your shoe-size.

If that's the case why do some women even bother with expensive high profile lawyers to divorce their husbands? They should just look for any young man or woman who is already practising law. Abi now, since the end of the matter is already set in stone.

you have brain-farted again!
the legal fees are proportional to the payout. whether high end lawyers are used or not, the percentage is the percentage. come, are you sure you spent up to 2 hours in a tertiary institution? cheesy

Like u said, write what you like, not answering you again. Your type never admit if they made a mistake or if they are wrong; must always prove themselves right.

i have stated my case in a clear & concise manner. all you keep doing is beating about the bush like a silverback gorilla with hypothetical statements & fantasies pulled out of your bòttom.

Then what is it with the cursing?
Must you curse to make tour point?

i curse out donkey stubborn social reprobates like yourself. i am educating you on what obtains in my neck of the woods & you are using nollywood lens - you are a plonker!

get out of my sight before i spit in your face.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Point for me in the OP where he said she is no longer a woman of God...if not, and if u can't, I curse you!

And of what efficacy is your curse? If God was to be like you or gave you power to curse, I am sure no chris critic will be speaking freely on this matter.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
shdemidemi:

And of what efficacy is your curse? if God was to be like you or gave you power to curse, I am sure no chris critic will be speaking freely on this matter.

I pray like a priest and speak like a king.

We've had our differences on NL, not just u and Kunle n d rest... but never have I invoked a curse... irrespective of worse words folks said in this thread, I didn’t... His own came from my spirit, and twas NOT from anger. My hands were shaky as I typed out his curse.

If he does not turn from what he said here in sincerity to God, he shall remain so.

Many who spoke against Men of God walk under a curse and they don't know it...but I pronounced him cursed for reasons I won't tell you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
My brother, there is no power that makes you capable of cursing anyone in Christ. If it were, the world will be half empty by now with all the 'fire, fire' and 'die die' ministries around today.

God is not a Santa-Claus waiting to be manipulated by words that merely come out from our mouth.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by gfullmoon(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:
grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

Dude Reason with me regarding your Number 6. All the miracles/healings performed by Jesus Christ and his Apostle were never planned-some arosed out of necessity,pity,compassion,empathy etc, Jesus had mercy on the Leper,Stilling the Storm & feeding of Five thousand men were out of necessity, the Blind man at Beautiful Gate begged of money but he was healed without faith by the Apostle etc. Were they planned? NO!

How can a Man of man Schedule a particular day in the week for Miracle or healing as if he's the one in charge instead of God who gives the grace especially when we least expect it. Miracle/healings from God is never usually planned,it's a gift of the Holy Spirit usually borne out of pity,sorrow,empathy. Some Men of God today even charge a particular fee before such ''miracles/healings'' is administered. If Christ himself couldn't know schedule a particular day for Miracle or healing knowing it's by God's grace,I wonder how most today men of God knew the days God ''restricts'' his Miracles for them and days He'll allow them perform. Isn't funny?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

We've had our differences on NL, not just u and Kunle n d rest... but never have I invoked a curse... irrespective of worse words folks said in this thread, I didn’t... His own came from my spirit, and twas NOT from anger. My hands were shaky as I typed out his curse.

If he does not turn from what he said here in sincerity to God, he shall remain so.

Many who spoke against Men of God walk under a curse and they don't know it...but I pronounced him cursed for reasons I won't tell you.

How can you curse in Christ name? This level of Chris folowership has gotten to an insane level. And the Father God Almighty will honour your curse.cheesycheesycheesy It's you guys that are referred to when the bible says having a form of godliness but denying the power there off. Bibles says to turn away from such people.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demainman1: 9:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Curse your father and your god oyaks.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

How can you curse in Christ name? This level of Chris folowership has gotten to an insane level. And the Father God Almighty will honour your curse.cheesycheesycheesy It's you guys that are referred to when the bible says having a form of godliness but denying the power there off. Bibles says to turn away from such people.

Sir, can you point where I cursed him in the name of Jesus Christ?
undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
shdemidemi: My brother, there is no power that makes you capable of cursing anyone in Christ. If it were, the world will be half empty by now with all the 'fire, fire' and 'die die' ministries around today.

God is not a Santa-Claus waiting to be manipulated by words that merely come out from our mouth.

I said I speak as a king I am.... go study!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 9:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
The rate at which people dey dish out curse untop Pastor Chris matter na die ooo....Men placing curse on fellow men because of another mortal.We will all give account of every word people....Make I hide before somebody quote me..... grin grin grin.
You all should calm down men........

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Sir, can you point where I cursed him in the name of Jesus Christ?
undecided

By whose power are you cursing him? and in whose name? You said it came from your spirit and you pray Like a priest and speak like a king. Who do you pray to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 9:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

By whose power are you cursing him? and in whose name? You said it came from your spirit and you pray Like a priest and speak like a king. Who do you pray to?

Oya now...make u answer......quickly runs for cover grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

If you can't show me then shut up or simply admit u just wrongly accused me and ask for an explanation
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

If you can't show me then shut up or simply admit u just wrongly accused me and ask for an explanation

Answer the simple question.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

Answer the simple question.

Do you have reading challenges? undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Do you have reading challenges? undecided

Are you afraid? Are you dim witted? You gladly claimed you invoked a curse on someone. In whose name? And by whose authority?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

Are you afraid? Are you dim witted? You gladly claimed you invoked a curse on someone. In whose name? And by whose authority?

thank you for your time!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

thank you for your time!

Come back when you can answer.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.