Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (98544 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 7:54am On Sep 10, 2014
christemmbassey: many are babies n actually don't know what they arf saying.

Many are babies just like you..placing curses on anyone that has a contrary opinion as regard your view on Pastor Chris.

A true priest don't just lay curses around neither will he insult everyone at every opportunity.
You should be a light and your utterances should proof to anyone that you are king. grin grin grin.

Better king dey respect himsef ..e nor dey come fight for NL,e nor dey call people names on a public forum...

has anyone placed a curse on u for defending ur pastor?.....

He his human,he can make mistakes...he his not even a demi god neither is he better than anyone on this forum...he his a Pastor and I respect that alot...all of us plus Pastor Chris go dey same queue on d judgement day...pastor or man of God ends here on earth bro..God is not a respecter of man or title......
Last Gunshot

The way wey u dey take support this man ehn,person go think say u sef no go fill form to see am.... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by cytellProperty: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

[img]http://www.somegif.com/gifs/1379397393560484993.GIF[/img]

you are the cancer buddy!
This fake PastorKun or what do you call yourself, you are an antichrist.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2014
GLOBALX:

Many are babies just like you..placing curses on anyone that has a contrary opinion as regard your view on Pastor Chris.

A true priest don't just lay curses around neither will he insult everyone at every opportunity.
You should be a light and your utterances should proof to anyone that you are king. grin grin grin.

Better king dey respect himsef ..e nor dey come fight for NL,e nor dey call people names on a public forum...

has anyone placed a curse on u for defending ur pastor?.....

He his human,he can make mistakes...he his not even a demi god neither is he better than anyone on this forum...he his a Pastor and I respect that alot...all of us plus Pastor Chris go dey same queue on d judgement day...pastor or man of God ends here on earth bro..God is not a respecter of man or title......
Last Gunshot

The way wey u dey take support this man ehn,person go think say u sef no go fill form to see am.... grin grin grin
sorry bro for misundastanding me, it was @gombs i called a baby for dat childish outburst/ behaviour of cursing sm1, it was totally uncall for and highly irresponsible Of him. As for chris issue, pls check all d threads including this one, i've NOT MADE EVEN ONE COMMENT FOR OR AGAINST. So u'v accused me falsely. Stay blessf sir.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 8:20am On Sep 10, 2014
christemmbassey: sorry bro for misundastanding me, it was @gombs i called a child for dat childish behaviour of cursing sm1, it was totally uncall for and highly irresponsible. As for chris issue, pls check all d threads including this one, i've NOT MADE EVEN ONE COMMENT FOR OR AGAINST. So u'v accused me falsely. Stay blessf sir.

God bless you too... grin grin cool
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2014
GLOBALX:

God bless you too... grin grin cool
hello! Pls can you show where i cursed sm1 ? In this thread? Peace.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 8:58am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs: Well then! I see the thread going to WoF teachings, I can safely conclude the OP has been duely dissected...I take my leave.

24pages...pheew!

Thanks y'all for the time! Posterity will judge this thread
Do I sense the usual 'escape route' mentality?
Watch out folks!!
This is what they do when the see that if they give clear answers their position will be weakened or nullified.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by aitiola: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2014
christemmbassey: hello! Pls can you show where i cursed sm1 ? In this thread? Peace.

Not you...Gombs
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 9:23am On Sep 10, 2014
christemmbassey: hello! Pls can you show where i cursed sm1 ? In this thread? Peace.

I think he mistook you for Gombs, that aside your monicker gives the impression that you are a CEC member. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by donnie(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Watch Pastor Chris speak here on "Who a man of God is"... plus... "christians should not have divorce..."

https://www.nairaland.com/1895960/watch-pastor-chris-comment-man
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by PastorKun(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2014
cytellProperty:
This fake PastorKun or what do you call yourself, you are an antichrist.

shocked shocked shocked

So Pastor Chris is your own Christ now? Or since when did exposing the fraudster for whom he is become a criteria for being labelled antichrist

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by nora544: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2014
I know that Pastor Chris know that he will lose followers and now he try to make all that put him in a good light, but it is to late for him.

He know that with his divorce in UK he will have much problems because the lawyer in UK will help to his wife.
That he speaks against his wife for so many years shows his real face and that is an ugly face.

In south africa they also look at his healing schools because why they have still so many people with HIV/Aids in south africa. I know this because an Austrian organisation work in south africa to help people with aids that they can still have a good life.

Pastors Christ is a disgrace for christians, he is only a businessman, why he has money outside nigeria on an Island where he has to pay no tax.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by adebisicutie: 9:51am On Sep 10, 2014
In a divorce, the parties are allowed to reach agreement by themselves regarding maintenance or financial settlement is they are able to.Many couples are able to reach agreement about their finances by themselves but a solicitor will be needed to advise on the implications of any agreement and convert it into an order recognised and enforceable by the courts. Others are able to agree after using mediation.

Any agreement is then produced as a document which the court makes into a court order confirming the terms of agreement. This is known as an order by consent. This is so things are formalised and both parties know what is expected. Just as a decree absolute finalises the end of a marriage, a court order spells out the financial terms of agreement when a decree nisi is pronounced.

So yes a woman can decide that she dosen't want up to 50% and once the parties agree and go through the right channel the Court will approve that. Courts award maintenance or financial settlement based on the assets of the couple as well as other factors such the length of the marriage in a situation where the parties are not able to reach an agreement on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by donnie(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2014
nora544: I know that Pastor Chris know that he will lose followers and noe he try to make all that put him in a good light, but it is to late for him.

He know that with his divorce in UK he will have much problem because the lawyer in UK will help to his wife.
That he speaks against his wife for so many years shows his real face and that is an ugly face.

In south africa they also look at his healing schools because why they have still so many people with HIV/Aids in south africa. I know this because an Austrian organisation work in south africa to help people with aids that they can still have a good life.

Pastors Christ is a disgrace for christians, he is only a businessman, why he has money outside nigerian on an Island where he has to pay no tax.

So because you cheated your way out of that village primary school and into your backyard community secondary school, you now think the whole world is like that. Abeg go and rest... no weapon!!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by nora544: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2014
adebisicutie: In a divorce, the parties are allowed to reach agreement by themselves regarding maintenance or financial settlement is they are able to.Many couples are able to reach agreement about their finances by themselves but a solicitor will be needed to advise on the implications of any agreement and convert it into an order recognised and enforceable by the courts. Others are able to agree after using mediation.

Any agreement is then produced as a document which the court makes into a court order confirming the terms of agreement. This is known as an order by consent. This is so things are formalised and both parties know what is expected. Just as a decree absolute finalises the end of a marriage, a court order spells out the financial terms of agreement when a decree nisi is pronounced.

So yes a woman can decide that she dosen't want up to 50% and once the parties agree and go through the right channel the Court will approve that. Courts award maintenance or financial settlement based on the assets of the couple as well as other factors such the length of the marriage in a situation where the parties are not able to reach an agreement on their own.

What I know from a friend who has also a divorse and has a company he had it before he marry, that the court look how much he make together with his wife in the 20 years they where married and the half of this money belong to his wife because they have also kids together and she work also in his company, but they didnot wash any dirthy clothes in the public they are still businesspartners but they didnot live together and they will never speak bad about each other.

they couldnot live together and he found somebody he love more but when you speak with your wife and she has the same feeling it will work without washing dirty clothes in the public.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by coogar: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2014
adebisicutie:
You have no point, no court or lawyers can make a woman take a bigger settlement than what she requests for. It's not all lawyers that get paid based on the divorce settlement , if she doesn't want a settlement or wants less than 50% all she has to do is hire lawyers whom charge per hour and within what she can afford on her own. She would have no need to employ the expensive lawyers if she's not fighting to get his money. There are many reasons apart from money why a woman like her would choose to file in the UK rather than Nigeria and one if those is the fact that if it's in Nigeria everything will be exposed and the woman may not want that. Do some research and you'll see that there have been cases where the woman didn't request for any money and instead chose for each party to go with their own money. As long as both parties agree to the terms the court will agree. Are you trying to tell us that a Court can force someone to take money she dosent want undecided you're the one acting ignorant.

yet another earthling from a village speaketh..
it's not the lawyers that determine how much she takes - it's how they present the case to the judges that would form the judge's decision on how much the woman should get. they have been together for close to 20 years, there are also children involved - the case speaks for itself without lawyers.

the judge would award her 50% whether she wants it or not. she can then return it back to her ex-husband if she wishes. then again, the kids would be prioritised - she has no say on the welfare of the kids, the judge through the child protection agency would examine the case and decide what the maintenance fees & child support would be.

Child support is a separate issue from her collecting 50%, a woman can choose to ask for only child support and not collect anything for herself or collect a lower percentage if she wishes. Abeg stop acting like the rest of us haven't lived in the UK. Not all lawyers must get paid a percentage of the pay out, it depends on the contract between her and her lawyers. You can hire lawyers on a strictly per hour fee basis. Stop displaying your ignorance! undecided

your age is inversely proportional to your IQ. the older you grow, the dumber you get. why would she do that? are you an illiterate? why don't you show us precedents where the wife of a multimillionaire refused to take her entitlements instead of foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient?

i refuse to agree you have lived in the UK. coming here for a 2-month vacation to see your uncle doesn't give you any knowledge of how the judiciary works here. pastor chris & his wife are at the mercy of the judge & the judge would award what he deems fit after examining the merits of the case.

you are the ignoramus here using your village outlook to analyse a complex divorce case. why would any woman refuse her entitlements? "it depends on the contract between her & her lawyers" statement even tells me you musta dropped out of school before age 16.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by BERNIMOORE: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
coogar:

yet another earthling from a village speaketh..
it's not the lawyers that determine how much she takes - it's how they present the case to the judges that would form the judge's decision on how much the woman should get. they have been together for close to 20 years, there are also children involved - the case speaks for itself without lawyers.

the judge would award her 50% whether she wants it or not. she can then return it back to her ex-husband if she wishes. then again, the kids would be prioritised - she has no say on the welfare of the kids, the judge through the child protection agency would examine the case and decide what the maintenance fees & child support would be.

your age is inversely proportional to your IQ. the older you grow, the dumber you get. why would she do that? are you an illiterate? why don't you show us precedents where the wife of a multimillionaire refused to take her entitlements instead of foaming in the mouth like a photosensitive epileptic patient?

i refuse to agree you have lived in the UK. coming here for a 2-month vacation to see your uncle doesn't give you any knowledge of how the judiciary works here. pastor chris & his wife are at the mercy of the judge & the judge would award what he deems fit after examining the merits of the case.

you are the ignoramus here using your village outlook to analyse a complex divorce case. why would any woman refuse her entitlements? "it depends on the contract between her & her lawyers" statement even tells me you musta dropped out of school before age 16.

oga easy easy! grin grin, the kind of lashes you are whipping this guy too much now grin, i knew that he wants to defend and also feel informed like a typical lagosians will do, but you can still present facts in a way that is more friendly! i cant laugh o grin the guy still think that all the properties bought with tithe/offerings monies really belong to God, so that the woman will not see property settlement awarded to her as her's but God's as he was made to believe grin grin grin any way the outcome of this case will open many eyes!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by bizhub: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2014
VIDEO: “They Are Writing Stupid Things About Me, I’m A Man Of God” – Pastor Chris On Divorce Allegations | Download http:///gXnjKhK1nb
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by SenatorJames(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs: those media houses with incompetent sources should take note and put in in their front pages o

Source: September Global Communion Service
May God save him in the divorce saga. everybody have their trial time.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
Whether we like it or not, whether we accept it or not, [size=14pt]"Property (and its TRANSFER) is, after all, the basis of the original marriage contract" [/size].

U.K House of Commons, 1930.

Lastpage!

BTW: This the major reason "white governments/people" insists on MONOGAMY .....but still permit "Serial Monogamy"; i.e Serially Marrying, divorcing and remarrying as many times over, as you want or cant afford.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
The below is the response of a "legal acquaintance":

legal acquaintance: Yes indeed, property transfers necessitated the marriage contract, as the wife's assets became her husbands (she was a chattel i.e a piece of his property like cows or furniture until various Married Women's Property Acts were introduced) and a contract was needed to solidify these transfers in law-goes all the way back to Magna Carta etc and "marriage" contracts of various forms is a universal concept in almost all societies.
And, I have stated, marriage is just but another form of contract like buying a house or tendering for a service and, as such, has its own legal principles - when you sign the register thats the contract in all its glory, and I don't think anyone, especially MEN, realises that what they are signing is comparable to a bog standard contract to purchase property.

Not very romantic, but I've had to explain this concept to more than one friend over the years. IMO if more of us spent more time reading the small print of this contract and less time worrying that the colour of the menus match the bridesmaids' dresses, there would probably be fewer cases ending up in the family law courts behind closed doors as people would be aware of what they are signing up for!!!

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lexy2014: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2014
Gombs:

save your essays for the "true Christians"

next time, employ the use of Paragraphs.

thank me later smiley

no need to wait till later. let me thank u right away..."THANK U".paragraph or no paragraph am sure u got d msg. its obvious u read what i wrote and am sure by now its well digested.
all d best
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Josh1000: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
Billyonaire: You are not wise. Wisdom is the principal thing. Can you eat clean food from an unclean plate ? Your Chris has been going around with a bleached skin and jerry curl hair fooling around controversies about m/a/s/t/ur/ba/tion and other parochial teachings. He should have been in jail for money laundering a year ago but we have too many chauvinistic men of God worshippers like you in the judiciary. God himself is a absentee landlord, if not, what will fraud like Christian Oyhakilome be doing in his house ?

Shame on you myopic religious bigot.

Shsking my head... I am not their member....just warning u about speaking against a man of God. .. serve The God of man and not the man of God

you are quite abusive anyway
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by simpliKaY: 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
By a Concerned member/leader in the ministry.

First, I apologize to anyone who
may be offended by this letter
which I have addressed to my close
CEC brethren.
I am the last person
to write against Pst Chris in the
public because I have been blessed
by God through his teachings.
However, after several weeks of
silence on the divorce saga, I am
glad Pst Chris finally spoke about it
during the monthly global
communion yesterday. I am very
concerned about the way this issue
is being handled since inception
more than what actually happened.
If anyone presents concrete
evidence to back the adultery
allegations against Pst Chris, I will
be one of the first few people who
would find a place in my heart to
forgive him for two mains reasons:

(1) He is not God, but human
being like everyone;

(2) for his
unprecedented contributions to the
body Christ, especially through his
teachings.
Outlined below are 7 major
concerns from Pst Chris' response:

1) "Pray for Rev. Anita." Is Pst. Chris
insinuating that Pst. Anita is the
problem, hence, she needs
prayers? Even if she is the
problem, it is very wrong to make
ridicule of your spouse in public. I
think the whole family (father,
mother, children and relatives) are
directly affected by this saga. I
expect him to ask CEC members to
pray for his entire family and not
his wife only. From all indication, I
think Pst Chris needs prayers more
than anyone else. This is a display
of arrogance and pride, which
ultimately leads to destruction.

2) "If you study the scriptures, you
will not find one man of God go
against God, sinning against God."
I respect Pst Chris as a good
teacher. However, I think there are
several men of God who sinned
against God as recorded in the
Bible. Even David (a man after
God's heart) confessed to Nathan
in 2 Sam 12:13 "I have sinned
against the LORD." Nathan replied,
"Yes, but the LORD has forgiven
you, and you won't die for this sin."
Other examples are Adam (Roman
5:12-21), Saul (1Sam 15:24),
Jeremiah (Jeremiah 3:25), Daniel
(Dan 9:cool, Micah (Micah 7:9), Peter
(Matt 26:74-75), etc.

3)"crazy and stupid allegations....
silly" I have known and followed
Pst Chris for several years. I have
known him to be very cultured,
gentle, and someone who knows
his audience. I was surprised he
used such filthy words while
addressing his members on the
issue yesterday. I think these are
distinguished characteristics of is
angered, frustrated and
nonchalant.

4) "If you are married to a man of
God, it doesn’t make you
automatically mature......But some
people expect the wife of a
minister to definitely be at the level
of that minister and so they may be
looked upon and the expectation
may be like that, but it’s a
positional thing. If a man of God is
married, it doesn’t automatically
mean that the wife of a man of God
is therefore a woman of God.
That’s not the way it is in the Bible.
That’s why you don’t really find the
wives of men of God mentioned in
the Bible. How many of them? Who
was Peter’s wife, did you ever know
her name? You never find that out.
Who was John’s wife? Did you ever
read the name? What about all the
other Apostles? How many of their
names are written in the Bible?" I
believe this was in line with the
speech he gave during a meeting
with Pastors and Deacons in the UK
few months ago.
I believe there is no human
relationship (including marriages)
that doesn't have its own
challenges. I am surprised Pst.
Chris could openly treat or regard
his wife with contempt and
disrespect. I wonder if this is the
same Pst. Anita I know? Is this the
woman that was highly regarded as
"the grace of CEC?" Is this the
woman that was the Vice President
of BLW until lately? Is this the
woman who raised two young girls
on her own in the UK? Is this the
same woman that adores her
husband like no other? Is this the
woman that moved from gym to
library, library to school, school to
pub, etc. to ensure CEC becomes
what it is today in the UK and rest
of EU? Is this the woman that
planted several branches of CEC in
Europe, USA and beyond? Is this
the woman who established
LoveWorld TV station in the UK and
beyond? It seems to me like a
dream. If Pst Anita can be brought
so low like this by the power that
be, who am I! I haven't seen
anyone among pastors in CEC that
are as humble as Pst Anita.
Likewise, I haven't found anyone
that truly loves Pst. Chris in words
and action like Pst. Anita.

5) After Pst Chris finished his
speech, I heard loud cheers both
within the congregation I was
seated and those who were with
him on set. Notably was Pst Joy
Amekhiena, raising her hands up in
jubilation, praise and support. I was
utterly shocked! She is supposed to
be a wife, mother, pastor and close
associate of Pst Anita. Now Pst.
Anita suddenly became a bad
person! I am really disappointed.

6) What was the reason CEC
regional pastors were assembled
and showcased to the whole world
yesterday. We have witnessed
several global communion services,
but this last one was different in
quality and display. I believe the
aim was to create perception in the
minds of the general members that
all is well. Hearing the testimonies
from various pastors about their
achievements in the month of
August, almost made me cry. Some
of the information presented by
the pastors were misleading. Most
notably was Pst Uche Onubogu
(Bermondsey, London), where he
stated that his zone won 10,000
souls through ROR distribution. I
immediately sent a text message to
my friend in his zone to confirm, he
replied by saying "let that pastor
dey lie to the whole world......how
many members do we have in this
zone?" From all indication, it is
obvious Pst Chris, over the years,
has surrounded himself with lots
of sycophants, who act
obsequiously for personal gain.
This is dangerous for anyone who
is a leader of an organization such
as CEC.

7) I have seen lots of posts on
social media reaffirming their love
and support for Pst. Chris since
yesterday. There is absolutely
nothing wrong in doing that.
However, do these people really
think they love Pst Chris more than
Pst Anita? Never! Remember this is
his wife, mother of his two
daughters, and Vice President of
Central Executive Committees of
BLW. It is obvious most people
don't really know this woman is.
Her simplicity and gentility is
exceptional and unparalleled.
I beseech you brethren to please
continue to pray for Pst. Anita as
instructed by Pst Chris. I know she
is going through a lot as a wife,
mother and leader. I can provide
detailed factual record of the
personal sacrifices she made for
the CEC and her family. But each
time I tried to put them down in
writing, tears ran down my chin.
Most importantly, let us continue to
pray for the family, especially Pst
Chris, as the anchor, foundation
and leader. It is his calling to reflect
the creative and cultivating nature
of God. The inherent purpose and
God's original blueprint of all men
is fatherhood. It is obvious the
devil is up to something bigger -
the body of Christ.
I believe CEC boat is being rocked
to steer us in the right direction. If
you are sincere, you will agree with
me that we are drifting from the
core values of Christ as a ministry. I
am pained and saddened about
this recent development! It is never
too late........

Finally, the Bible says, “To whom
much is given much will be
required.” I am only doing what
Paul did to Peter (who was given
great responsibility by Jesus Christ
Himself) in Gal 2:14-21. When Paul
saw that Peter’s actions were
leading others astray he called out
Peter in FRONT OF THEM ALL. My
philosophy is private sin = private
discipline; public sin = public
discipline. See also 1 Timothy
5:19-21. I am not saying the
allegations are true, however, the
way the issue is being handled by
our leaders is wrong. God bless
you.

Selah!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by CHOGON1: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2014
CHOGON FACILITIES CLEANING SERVICES .

‘We offer great services at a very affordable price’

We thus offer the following services.
1. Janitorial cleaning service
2. Periodic specialty cleaning for homes and offices
3. Pre & Post construction/moving – in cleaning
4. Rest room/ environmental maintenance
5. Refuse collection/sewage management and disposal services
6. Curtain wall aluminum profiles/ window cleaning
7. Carpet/upholstery treatment and rug cleaning / vacuum services
8. Executive Housekeeping
9. Fumigation and pest control for bedbugs, cockroaches , mosquitoes, snakes, scorpions, bird-mites

Janitorial Cleaning Service Scope

1. Floor Cleaning and maintenance, floor restoration: marbles restoration, granites, terrazzo
2. Vacuuming of all carpeted area
3. Dusting and cleaning of all furniture, fittings and offices utensils.
4. Sanitization of all restroom.
5. Emptying and washing of all window blinds
6. Cleaning of window/glass blind and frames
7. Polishing of all office furniture
8. Removal of cobwebs
9. General cleaning of surrounding and car pack areas.
10. Degreasing of generator house area.
11. IT equipping cleaning
12. Suspended Ceiling Cleaning Etc.

PERIODIC SPECIALITY CLEANING SERVICE SCOPE

1. Floor care/treatment stripping and scrubbing
2. Stripping of floors, with much concentration of high traffic area using scrubbing machine with stripper and other appropriate chemicals.
3. Scrubbing of all edges, skirting, and staircase to obtain the desired clean result on all floor surface area.
4. Polishing and buffing of all floor with high speed buffers and burnishes
5. Sealing and coating of polish on all hard floor(as required)
6. HARD FLOOR RESTORATION : CERAMIC TILES, MARBLES, GRANITES,TERRAZZO
i. Rejuvenation of all hard floors
ii. Floor honing such as marble, granite and terrazzo
iii. Parquet Floor Treatment and Maintenance

7. CARPET AND UPHOLSTERY TREATMENT
i. Vacuuming of all carpet and rugs
ii. Steam cleaning of all carpets, rugs and upholstery using the appropriate steam cleaning machine and chemical.
iii. Spot cleaning and removal of stain on all carpets, rugs and upholstery.

8. Cleaning of reflective glass and partitions
9. Windows cleaning using squeegee and win wash with appropriate chemical
10. Polishing of anodized partitions
11. Chrome clean and polish
12. Façade cleaning
13. Road Sweeping
14. Cladding Cleaning
15. Brick Cleaning
16. Site Cabin Cleaning
17. High level Cleaning
18. Paint boot cleaning
19. Building ventilation cleaning. Etc

PRE AND POST CONSTRUCTION/MOVING- IN CLEANING.
- General detailed cleaning exercise done before and after pre-occupation of tenants in homes or offices.

D. FUMIGATION AND PEST CONTROL EXERCISE
- pyrettrial residual dusting of building
- Spraying and mist fogging
- Larviciding and deratization of entire site and surrounding area
E. HOME MAID CLEANING SERVICE
- Our professional maid service cleaning in residence on a call out or regular scheduled basis will guarantee peaceful and convivial atmosphere for healthy living.
We provide these services each time we are in your home:
- Each room will be thoroughly cleaned, dusted and vacuumed using professional cleaning products and equipments.
- All kitchen appliances, cabinets, tables and chairs will be cleaned and counters, sinks and backsplashes will be scrubbed and sanitized.
- Your bathroom area will positively shine after we’ve cleaned and disinfected tile walls, bath tubs, showers, sinks and cabinets. The floor and tile walls will be washed, scrubbed and chrome polished.
-And then in your bedroom, linens will be changed, and furniture’s cleaned and dusted heavy knick – knack areas dusted, cobwebs removed, all accessible floor area swept and mopped, with every other thing in place for a peaceful living experience. What a joy this will bring to your family to see your home sparkling each time we visit.

For more details please contact CHOGON FACILITIES SERVICES LTD
+2348072292381
10 Diya Street Gbagada –Lagos Nigeria
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by WinsomeX: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2014
Another message from a Christ Embassy member to other members. The scale is falling off little by little.

Where is Rev. Anita Oyakhilome?

An inbox message reads:

STOP THIS WICKEDNESS.

Is it just me or is the way this whole thing with Rev Anita Oyakhilome is being handled scary? It is scary because this is one of the pillars of a great Ministry that has blessed and raised many the world over being knocked down. She's literally being torn apart while the congregation acquiesces at statements like 'When it comes to Rev Anita, what I'd say to you - pray for her'; 'If you're married to a man of God, it
doesn't make you automatically mature...it's a
positional thing'.

This is a woman who is losing her family. A woman who is losing the man she adores and gave her everything to further the vision God gave him. A woman - SOMEBODY ELSE'S DAUGHTER who is not only being dragged through the mud but being humiliated in such a public way.

WHY? All because she asked for the privileges of a wife. Yes, that's all...nothing out of the ordinary. All she did was to be vulnerable, let her humanity show and ask for the company of a man she married and the father of her girls.

Why is this complicated?

Why does this feel like war?

Why in God's name does it feel like her reputation is being tarnished so she can be hung out to dry & executed by public opinion?

Does anyone see her beyond the title (which funnily enough she seems to be stripped of now that she's isn't playing ball)? Does anyone see Anita? J.U.S.T A.N.I.T.A?

Does anyone know how alone and afraid she must feel right now? How confused and helpless?

The rug literally being pulled off her feet? Yes, she asked for the divorce but only because she was between a rock and a hard place. I mean, what's the point of giving your whole life for a cause that seems to have taken love and life as it should be away from you? Sure, in our pursuit of the things of God we would make sacrifices and the more responsibility you have the more sacrifices you're likely to make. But to take your family away from you for such an extended period? This is not God's order! God is One who puts the lonely in families; He doesn't remove people from families to make them lonely.

If this pulls at your heart strings at all, please pray for Rev. Anita as we've been asked to; not because there is anything wrong with her but because she is a human being like you & I and she shouldn't have to go through this ...it's unnecessary, unfair and pretty scary if you ask me.

If you have any position of authority in Christ Embassy, speak out! Don't just sit there and acquiesce when you're being told Rev Anita who co-wrote the devotional you read for so many years is immature...please say something. Say something because "...if you persist in staying silent at a time like this, help and deliverance will arrive for the Jews from someplace else; but you and your family will be wiped out. Who knows? Maybe you were made queen for just such a time as this.” (Esther 4:14 MSG)

I'm not saying if you keep silent you'll literally be wiped out but it's not impossible that somewhere down the line you or someone you know will receive the same traumatic treatment.

So please pray & speak up because this is not right on any level.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=333821033463835&id=265251816987424&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6065127544816074012%3Amf_story_key.5650644196508151177&__tn__=%2As

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Kenyan28: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gombs post=/post/26107083:

grin grin... Kunle o! Anyways,

7 things to know about Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Before you can talk down my Pastor,you must have done the following:

1. Publish a daily devotional of 423 languages circulated in 352 countries and territories and price is #150 since a decade with impeccable print

2. Train and develop leaders and Pastors who are capable to do what you do.

3. Hold a crusade which gathered over 2.5million people in just one night.

4. Take hundreds of homeless,abandoned and helpless children off the street and send them to school without charity support, but partnership of brethren.

5. Organise an annual conference for Ministers outside your ministry from all around the world

6. Conduct healing program for sick people without collecting a fee.

7. Several annual community development services and projects for countries without the government's financial support

?.... you have not been able to win you tithe debate on nl, and yet you hating! Wait for the details, am typing it from the video...might even put up the youtube video after am done uploading... no get Hypertension o grin

One word for you, "bootlicker!"

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Billyonaire:

Christian Oyhakilome is a professional womanizer and adulterer, in PH he was banned from using a popular hotel which he sends his surrogates to book an entire floor of 10 rooms and fix 10 girls inside. The fucker will come in the dark hours with camouflaging convoy to be whisked into any of the rooms. Smartness isnt so smart. He thinks anyroom he lands there is a girl, thats true. And since all rooms in the entire floor is booked, no one can see him come in or go out of the floor. But what he doesnt know is that the owner of the hotel is a real pastor based in US and when the hotel owner heard his escaped he flew down and laid siege and warned him never to come to his hotel again. This is not Super Story, this is what your jerry-curl haired, bleached-skinned, adulterer, and most recently, the latest Bachelor pastor has been doing. Glory to God.

@billyonaire how true is this bro?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by adeshola1(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2014
And I say to you: whoever divorces his
wife, except for sexual immorality, and
marries another, commits adultery.”
What therefore God has joined together,
let not man separate.”
“Everyone who divorces his wife and
marries another commits adultery, and he
who marries a woman divorced from her
husband commits adultery.
But if the unbelieving partner separates,
let it be so. In such cases the brother or
sister is not enslaved. God has called you
to peace.
A wife is bound to her husband as long as
he lives. But if her husband dies, she is
free to be married to whom she wishes,
only in the Lord.
He answered, “Have you not read that he
who created them from the beginning
made them male and female, and said,
‘Therefore a man shall leave his father
and his mother and hold fast to his wife,
and the two shall become one flesh’? So
they are no longer two but one flesh.
let not man separate.”
Now concerning the matters about which
you wrote: “It is good for a man not to
have sexual relations with a woman.” But
because of the temptation to sexual
immorality, each man should have his
own wife and each woman her own
husband. The husband should give to his
wife her conjugal rights, and likewise the
wife to her husband. For the wife does
not have authority over her own body,
but the husband does. Likewise the
husband does not have authority over his
own body, but the wife does. Do not
deprive one another, except perhaps by
agreement for a limited time, that you
may devote yourselves to prayer; but
then come together again, so that Satan
may not tempt you because of your lack
of self-control.
Therefore a man shall leave his father and
his mother and hold fast to his wife, and
they shall become one flesh.
To the rest I say (I, not the Lord) that if
any brother has a wife who is an
unbeliever, and she consents to live with
him, he should not divorce her. If any
woman has a husband who is an
unbeliever, and he consents to live with
her, she should not divorce him. For the
unbelieving husband is made holy
because of his wife, and the unbelieving
wife is made holy because of her
husband. Otherwise your children would
be unclean, but as it is, they are holy. But
if the unbelieving partner separates, let it
be so. In such cases the brother or sister
is not enslaved. God has called you to
peace.
“When a man takes a wife and marries
her, if then she finds no favor in his eyes
because he has found some indecency in
her, and he writes her a certificate of
divorce and puts it in her hand and sends
her out of his house, and she departs out
of his house, and if she goes and becomes
another man's wife, and the latter man
hates her and writes her a certificate of
divorce and puts it in her hand and sends
her out of his house, or if the latter man
dies, who took her to be his wife, then
her former husband, who sent her away,
may not take her again to be his wife,
after she has been defiled, for that is an
abomination before the Lord. And you
shall not bring sin upon the land that the
Lord your God is giving you for an
inheritance.
He who finds a wife finds a good thing
and obtains favor from the Lord.
And if she divorces her husband and
marries another, she commits adultery.”
However, let each one of you love his
wife as himself, and let the wife see that
she respects her husband.
He said to them, “Because of your
hardness of heart Moses allowed you to
divorce your wives, but from the
beginning it was not so.
But I say to you that everyone who
divorces his wife, except on the ground of
sexual immorality, makes her commit
adultery, and whoever marries a divorced
woman commits adultery.
“It was also said, ‘Whoever divorces his
wife, let him give her a certificate of
divorce.’ But I say to you that everyone
who divorces his wife, except on the
ground of sexual immorality, makes her
commit adultery, and whoever marries a
divorced woman commits adultery.
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as
to the Lord. For the husband is the head
of the wife even as Christ is the head of
the church, his body, and is himself its
Savior. Now as the church submits to
Christ, so also wives should submit in
everything to their husbands. Husbands,
love your wives, as Christ loved the
church and gave himself up for her, that
he might sanctify her, having cleansed her
by the washing of water with the word,
So they are no longer two but one flesh.
let not man separate.”
“For the man who does not love his wife
but divorces her, says the Lord, the God
of Israel, covers his garment with
violence, says the Lord of hosts. So guard
yourselves in your spirit, and do not be
faithless.”
Do not be unequally yoked with
unbelievers. For what partnership has
righteousness with lawlessness? Or what
fellowship has light with darkness?
Likewise, husbands, live with your wives
in an understanding way, showing honor
to the woman as the weaker vessel, since
they are heirs with you of the grace of
life, so that your prayers may not be
hindered.
And Pharisees came up to him and tested
him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce
one's wife for any cause?” He answered,
“Have you not read that he who created
them from the beginning made them
male and female, and said, ‘Therefore a
man shall leave his father and his mother
and hold fast to his wife, and the two
shall become one flesh’? So they are no
longer two but one flesh. What therefore
God has joined together, let not man
separate.” They said to him, “Why then
did Moses command one to give a
certificate of divorce and to send her
away?”
And he said to them, “Whoever divorces
his wife and marries another commits
adultery against her, and if she divorces
her husband and marries another, she
commits adultery.”
away?”
If he takes another wife to himself, he
shall not diminish her food, her clothing,
or her marital rights. And if he does not
do these three things for her, she shall go
out for nothing, without payment of
money.
And Pharisees came up and in order to
test him asked, “Is it lawful for a man to
divorce his wife?” He answered them,
“What did Moses command you?” They
said, “Moses allowed a man to write a
away.” And Jesus said to them, “Because
of your hardness of heart he wrote you
this commandment. But from the
beginning of creation, ‘God made them
male and female.’
Now when Jesus had finished these
sayings, he went away from Galilee and
entered the region of Judea beyond the
Jordan. And large crowds followed him,
and he healed them there. And Pharisees
came up to him and tested him by asking,
“Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any
cause?” He answered, “Have you not read
that he who created them from the
beginning made them male and female,
and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his
father and his mother and hold fast to his
wife, and the two shall become one
flesh’?
Or do you not know, brothers—for I am
speaking to those who know the law—
that the law is binding on a person only as
long as he lives? For a married woman is
bound by law to her husband while he
lives, but if her husband dies she is
released from the law of marriage.
Accordingly, she will be called an
adulteress if she lives with another man
while her husband is alive. But if her
husband dies, she is free from that law,
and if she marries another man she is not
an adulteress.
away?”
The saying is trustworthy: If anyone
aspires to the office of overseer, he
desires a noble task. Therefore an
overseer must be above reproach, the
husband of one wife, sober-minded, self-
controlled, respectable, hospitable, able
to teach, not a drunkard, not violent but
gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of
money. He must manage his own
household well, with all dignity keeping
his children submissive, for if someone
does not know how to manage his own
household, how will he care for God's
church?
Wives, submit to your own husbands, as
to the Lord. For the husband is the head
of the wife even as Christ is the head of
the church, his body, and is himself its
Savior. Now as the church submits to
Christ, so also wives should submit in
everything to their husbands.
Did he not make them one, with a
portion of the Spirit in their union? And
what was the one God seeking? Godly
offspring. So guard yourselves in your
spirit, and let none of you be faithless to
the wife of your youth. “For the man who
does not love his wife but divorces her,
says the Lord, the God of Israel, covers
his garment with violence, says the Lord
of hosts. So guard yourselves in your
spirit, and do not be faithless.”
Or do you not know that he who is joined
to a prostitute becomes one body with
her? For, as it is written, “The two will
become one flesh.”
one's wife for any cause?”
They shall not marry a widow or a
divorced woman, but only virgins of the
offspring of the house of Israel, or a
widow who is the widow of a priest.
“Now these are the rules that you shall
set before them. When you buy a Hebrew
slave, he shall serve six years, and in the
seventh he shall go out free, for nothing.
If he comes in single, he shall go out
single; if he comes in married, then his
wife shall go out with him. If his master
gives him a wife and she bears him sons
or daughters, the wife and her children
shall be her master's, and he shall go out
alone. But if the slave plainly says, ‘I love
my master, my wife, and my children; I
will not go out free,’
Are you bound to a wife? Do not seek to
be free. Are you free from a wife? Do not
seek a wife. But if you do marry, you have
not sinned, and if a betrothed woman
marries, she has not sinned. Yet those
who marry will have worldly troubles, and
I would spare you that.
The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz,
which he saw concerning Judah and
Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham,
Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah. Hear,
O heavens, and give ear, O earth; for the
Lord has spoken: “Children have I reared
and brought up, but they have rebelled
against me. The ox knows its owner, and
the donkey its master's crib, but Israel
does not know, my people do not
understand.” Ah, sinful nation, a people
laden with iniquity, offspring of evildoers,
children who deal corruptly! They have
forsaken the Lord, they have despised the
Holy One of Israel, they are utterly
estranged. Why will you still be struck
down? Why will you continue to rebel?
The whole head is sick, and the whole
heart faint.
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will
of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus,
and are faithful in Christ Jesus: Grace to
you and peace from God our Father and
the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God
and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who
has blessed us in Christ with every
spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
even as he chose us in him before the
foundation of the world, that we should
be holy and blameless before him. In love
he predestined us for adoption as sons
through Jesus Christ, according to the
purpose of his will,
To the unmarried and the widows I say
that it is good for them to remain single
as I am. But if they cannot exercise self-
control, they should marry. For it is better
to marry than to burn with passion.
Then the man said, “This at last is bone of
my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall
be called Woman, because she was taken
out of Man.” Therefore a man shall leave
his father and his mother and hold fast to
his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
Pray then like this: “Our Father in
heaven, hallowed be your name.
Every place that the sole of your foot will
tread upon I have given to you, just as I
promised to Moses.
Preview
Visit the Bible online to search for words
if you don’t know the specific passage
your’re looking for.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content is
licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution License. All Scripture
quotations, unless otherwise indicated,
are taken from The Holy Bible, English
Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by
Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of
Good News Publishers. Contact me:
openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. Cite this
page: Editor: Stephen Smith. Publication
date: Oct 27, 2014. Publisher:
OpenBible.info.
OpenBible.info Geocoding Topical Bible
Realtime Bible Search Labs
Blog
Matthew 19:9
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by adeshola1(m): 12:36am On Oct 28, 2014
And I say to you: whoever divorces his
wife, except for sexual immorality, and
marries another, commits adultery.”

Matt 19:9
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
Read more about Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris and wife Rev Anita from here http://www.edumacro.com/christ-embassy-international-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-and-rev-anita/

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.