Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,630 members, 7,958,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:24 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies (99653 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

Come back when you can answer.

Be like say u don hang Gombs oooo grin grin....Dat ur question na upper cut....runs into hiding.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by splasher: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
Christian Oyakhilome is not a Man of God but A God of Men

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demainman1: 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
splasher: Christian Oyakhilome is not a Man of God but A God of Men

He is the god of gombs and his brother agbaje

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
Demainman1:

He is the god of gombs and his brother agbaje

You guys want Gombs to curse you from his spirit and demand an apology before reversing the curse...make una watch una back ooo.......Oga Gombs.....how market.....Abeg na joke I dey oooo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Demainman1: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
GLOBALX:

You guys want Gombs to curse you from his spirit and demand an apology before reversing the curse...make una watch una back ooo.......Oga Gombs.....how market.....Abeg na joke I dey oooo grin grin grin grin

Persin wey God never answer him prayer say im dey curse persin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
GLOBALX:

Be like say u don hang Gombs oooo grin grin....Dat ur question na upper cut....runs into hiding.

gringringrin

Honestly my brother I tire. I marvel at these Chris followers propensity to shock and utter nonsense. They have been licking his azz for so long they can't even reason straight. It's so sad, and you find many of them, very young chaps all worshipping this 'so called man of God'

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by cococandy(f): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

Watch how your life goes henceforth! Unless you turn from what you said here... except I'm not annointed of God!
This post takes the award for silly of the year.
You really think your words can change the course of another man's life?
Delusions of grandiosity to the nth degree. undecided

@topic,did I hear someone say 50percent of his wealth?
So all the years she's laboured with him,built the church with him,pastored,managed and grown their UK branch/es count as nothing. Huh? Including raising the kids mostly by herself. Is it easy to be mommy and daddy most of the time while making sure the family 'business' doesn't fail.
Now it's his money. right?
Wrong. It's their money. She takes half which belongs to her by right.
Full stop.
The law makers aren't silly.
And laws aren't based on sentiments.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Delta1stborn: 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
I am free IJN, Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by GLOBALX: 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donxavier:

gringringrin

Honestly my brother I tire. I marvel at these Chris followers propensity to shock and utter nonsense. They have been licking his azz for so long they can't even reason straight. It's so sad, and you find many of them, very young chaps all worshipping this 'so called man of God'

No be small thing ooo,some of this people won't even defend their parents ooo but can die for a man they probably see only on tv or for few hours on a sunday morning...and dont know what he does during the week.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by rusher14: 11:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Gombs:

I pray like a priest and speak like a king.

We've had our differences on NL, not just u and Kunle n d rest... but never have I invoked a curse... irrespective of worse words folks said in this thread, I didn’t... His own came from my spirit, and twas NOT from anger. My hands were shaky as I typed out his curse.

If he does not turn from what he said here in sincerity to God, he shall remain so.

Many who spoke against Men of God walk under a curse and they don't know it...but I pronounced him cursed for reasons I won't tell you.
Oh hush!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 1:35am On Sep 10, 2014
Everyone should relax! kiss kiss

Nothing do-you
! wink wink

@Gombs is at liberty to 'curse' anyone as much as he/she likes afterall, there is FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

EXCEPT.... and l say a BIG "EXCEPT".... you have been "UNJUSTLY WRONGED".... [size=14pt]THE BIBLE SAYS "CURSE WITHOUT REASON SHALL NEVER LAND"[/size]
...... Its just like sounds in the wind... going along with the wind.
grin grin grin grin

God cannot be mocked otherwise "Humans" would be able to manipulate him to their own advantage and shenanigans.

Reminds me of two "opposing football teams" each "praying to God for a win"!
I ask: Wetin concern God with your "football" if you did not prepare well beforehand? shocked shocked

No be today! undecided

Lastpage!

BTW: Pastor Chris ALREADY had his Ministry going before he met Anita, who he later married. Its just that it is only "normal" to invite your spouse into what you do, as it enhances her personality ((hence the "I was the one God called... not the woman (Anita) phrase)).
Now the one who was "invited to come and eat, wants to hold the hand of the host and prevent him from eating"! Women, heen? shocked shocked
The basis of all these 50-50 money-grab is nothing but GREED!
It is an incentive to break-up a marriage.
Think about it: how many women will opt to stay married if they know that they would get NOTHING out (money and property-wise) of the divorce?

Caveat: I amno fan of any of these "smooth-talking, pimping Oil-salemen called MOG's (I prefer saying MUGUNS) grin grin
Upon all their prior "miracles and healing" boasting, they have been very silent since when Ebola came knocking! undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by honeychild(f): 1:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

We've had our differences on NL, not just u and Kunle n d rest... but never have I invoked a curse... irrespective of worse words folks said in this thread, I didn’t... His own came from my spirit, and twas NOT from anger. My hands were shaky as I typed out his curse.

If he does not turn from what he said here in sincerity to God, he shall remain so.

Many who spoke against Men of God walk under a curse and they don't know it...but I pronounced him cursed for reasons I won't tell you.

such self deceit.....like Pastor like follower.....thank God He is greater than you....nothing can do him

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by honeychild(f): 1:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Sir, can you point where I cursed him in the name of Jesus Christ?
undecided

so it's the Demons that will enforce your curse abi cheesy

It's so clear that you CEC people are being taught absolutely nothing in that place. You have shown yourself to be a true ambassador of CHRIS!

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by adebisicutie: 1:44am On Sep 10, 2014
coogar:

stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum. how is pastor anita different from the millions of women that have taken what they are fully-entitled to take? you make it sound like she would be breaking the law if she does - it's her rights to take.

UK law recognises she must have been used to a particular lifestyle & her divorce should not rob her of that lifestyle....she would get handsomely rewarded whether she wants it or not especially when children are involved.

the lawyers will charge according to the size of whom the divorce petition is against. a cursory glance on the internet would tell any lawyer who pastor chris is - she would be lucky to pay less than £2,000 per hour to any law practitioner representing her. it's going to be a complex case as there are too many things involved.

which law firm does not want money? even if she insists she doesn't want it, can she speak for the children? you need to brush up on family law before misinforming the public. it's the court that would protect the children, not pastor anita's sentiments & emotions.

You have no point, no court or lawyers can make a woman take a bigger settlement than what she requests for. It's not all lawyers that get paid based on the divorce settlement , if she doesn't want a settlement or wants less than 50% all she has to do is hire lawyers whom charge per hour and within what she can afford on her own. She would have no need to employ the expensive lawyers if she's not fighting to get his money. There are many reasons apart from money why a woman like her would choose to file in the UK rather than Nigeria and one if those is the fact that if it's in Nigeria everything will be exposed and the woman may not want that. Do some research and you'll see that there have been cases where the woman didn't request for any money and instead chose for each party to go with their own money. As long as both parties agree to the terms the court will agree. Are you trying to tell us that a Court can force someone to take money she dosent want undecided you're the one acting ignorant.

Child support is a separate issue from her collecting 50%, a woman can choose to ask for only child support and not collect anything for herself or collect a lower percentage if she wishes. Abeg stop acting like the rest of us haven't lived in the UK. Not all lawyers must get paid a percentage of the pay out, it depends on the contract between her and her lawyers. You can hire lawyers on a strictly per hour fee basis. Stop displaying your ignorance! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 1:53am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

It's so clear that you CEC people are being taught absolutely nothing in that place. You have shown yourself to be a true ambassador of CHRIS! <============ T (=

I am going to "fetch" the letter "T" that you left behind at Oshodi, while typing that post above! As in Shina Peters stylee.

True Ambassador of CHRIS T! l think you mean to say?

But wait o, Looks like you are implying CHRIS as in Chris Oyak! shocked shocked

Jeez! U wicked o! shocked shocked

Lastpage!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by lastpage: 2:55am On Sep 10, 2014
coogar:
stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum. how is pastor anita different from the millions of women that have taken what they are fully-entitled to take? you make it sound like she would be breaking the law if she does - it's her rights to take.

UK law recognises she must have been used to a particular lifestyle & her divorce should not rob her of that lifestyle....she would get handsomely rewarded whether she wants it or not especially when children are involved.

the lawyers will charge according to the size of whom the divorce petition is against. a cursory glance on the internet would tell any lawyer who pastor chris is - she would be lucky to pay less than £2,000 per hour to any law practitioner representing her. it's going to be a complex case as there are too many things involved.

which law firm does not want money? even if she insists she doesn't want it, can she speak for the children? you need to brush up on family law before misinforming the public. it's the court that would protect the children, not pastor anita's sentiments & emotions.

adebisicutie:
You have no point, no court or lawyers can make a woman take a bigger settlement than what she requests for. It's not all lawyers that get paid based on the divorce settlement , if she doesn't want a settlement or wants less than 50% all she has to do is hire lawyers whom charge per hour and within what she can afford on her own. She would have no need to employ the expensive lawyers if she's not fighting to get his money. There are many reasons apart from money why a woman like her would choose to file in the UK rather than Nigeria and one if those is the fact that[b] if it's in Nigeria everything will be exposed and the woman may not want that[/b]. Do some research and you'll see that there have been cases where the woman didn't request for any money and instead chose for each party to go with their own money. As long as both parties agree to the terms the court will agree. Are you trying to tell us that a Court can force someone to take money she dosent want undecided you're the one acting ignorant.

Child support is a separate issue from her collecting 50%, a woman can choose to ask for only child support and not collect anything for herself [/b]or collect a lower percentage if she wishes. Abeg stop acting like the rest of us haven't lived in the UK.

Let me summarise some [b]FACTS
here:

1.) Petitioner to a Divorce is at Liberty to retain the services of ANY LAWYER ..... on any cost-basis (payment per hourly, per sitting, per case , e.t.c ...even in exchange for se*x wink as some defense Lawyers have been known to start a "clandestine relationship" with their client) shocked ................or not to use a Lawyer at al[/b]l.

2.) if very poor and the Petitioner [b]still needs a Lawyer
, s/he can request for a "Government lawyer" (Legal Aid), it is free!

3.) The Divorce proceedings "may" not take Child Maintenance, Access and Custody into consideration, as those issues may be treated separately though most courts take it together for "final settlement" as it is "tidy" that way

4.) A Court has the jurisdiction to "AWARD" ANY AMOUNT TO THE WIFE! Yes, it is at the mercy of the presiding judge!
The Respondent may "Appeal" such award, to higher Courts for "review" (still has to pay until it is varied by higher court) but at the end of the day, The Judge at the highest Court would still determine the final amounts. This is where common-sense on the part of some Judges, fail them. For example, if the man earns 500GBP weekly, is it reasonable to ask him to be paying the ex-wife say 400GBP for Maintenance and Child Support? In America, l know they adhere to a particular "percentage" of the man's income (like 40%) to be paid out but may we ask: Does the man not have to pay his own expenses (housing -since the woman would have used the kids as an "anchor" to hold on to the family home-, food, clothing, socials, transport to work, e.t.c ) from such income?

5.) Some Judges, especially when it involves "Black folks", are known to impose "punitive payments" on the ex-husband as a precursor to sending him to prison for failure to pay when in actual fact, it is not a question of "failure to pay" but an "INABILITY TO PAY" the excessive award.
(Studies will show that "Very high Divorce rate amongst black families (in Western nations only) follow a pattern not unconnected with this "reward for divorce" strategy but that is a discussion for another day).
Such Judges dont give a damn about 'laid down rules' thus, getting a good Lawyer may come into play here.
A Judge is like a TIN-Gowd in his/her Court!

6.) It is not a case of the Court "forcing someone to take money", it is a case of the "maintenance debtor" going to jail if he (husband in 99% of cases) does not pay! . At times, payment is directed to the bank "account" of the court! grin for transfer to the beneficiary! shocked shocked

If the woman does NOT WANT THE MONEY, she is at Liberty to make "private arrangements" to transfer the money back to the husband, from her own account!
I've never seen that one happen sha, who no like "awoof"? As far as the "law' is concerned, she has been paid!
Moreover, women see such payment as a punishment for the husband who may have to struggle all his life, to pay such money just to avoid jail. Some of the men are known to be unable to settle down again, due to such financial burden, suicide and in extreme cases, "familycide" have been known to result from such desperation grin grin grin

7.) As for "parties agreeing to terms", YES both parties can agree to terms BUT these agreement MUST have two elements

a.) The agreement must not be repugnant to "court rules" (trying to break it down here) as in must not be against Family Court rules (exp: we both agree that l relinquish the right to see my children forever! ) shocked
b.) Such "agreements" still has to be taken to Court and made "An Order of court" by a Judge ...before the Divorce proceeding is determined by a Judge. After the Judge makes his Order, it superceeds any future "private agreement" except a higher court nullifies the earlier court Order.

Let us also remember that if the woman says "I am collecting nothing for MYSELF, l am only collecting Child Support for the kids",....
Question is: WHO gets that Child Support and who decides "How, When and What" it is spent on?
The woman ofcourse, so indirectly, she gets the money for herself, just a convenient "re-arrangement" of "title of the payment"!
wink grin

8.) I also think (my own opinion now) that "No One should expect to maintain their previous "particular lifestyle" after a Divorce unless they can pay for it".
The husband as l know, who has to pay close to half of what he earns to his ex-wife definitely CANNOT live the same lifestyle as he used to do when he was married and owning his income, WHY THEN SHOULD THE WOMAN BE EXPECTED TO CONTINUE TO LIVE SUCH "PARTICULAR LIFESTYLE", AFTER DIVORCE, FROM SOMEONE'S ELSE SWEAT? .... Well, that is the "burden of marriage to a Woman" and l see the landscape "changing" rapidly as men get wiser to these "booby-traps" of marriage. Is the man not also entitled to claim that he wants to continue to live that "particular lifestyle" he was used to, before break-up?

Though l detest the "act" of homosexuality (no apologies, that is my opinion) but something tells me that it could be an unintended answer to the problem as "two men" (or two women) marry themselves and adopt children (the key issue) such that none of the two can lay claim to being the wife or husband ... just a union of two adults and none of the two can go to court to claim alimony or automatic right to hodl the children or family properties ...as "women" often do right now!

Just my thoughts on the problem! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 4:20am On Sep 10, 2014
cococandy:
This post takes the award for silly of the year.
You really think your words can change the course of another man's life?
Delusions of grandiosity to the nth degree. undecided

I don't have to contest anything with you... wink

@topic,did I hear someone say 50percent of his wealth?
So all the years she's laboured with him,built the church with him,pastored,managed and grown their UK branch/es count as nothing. Huh? Including raising the kids mostly by herself. Is it easy to be mommy and daddy most of the time while making sure the family 'business' doesn't fail.
Now it's his money. right?
Wrong. It's their money. She takes half which belongs to her by right.
Full stop.
The law makers aren't silly.
And laws aren't based on sentiments.

Nollywood o!... grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 4:22am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

such self deceit.....like Pastor like follower.....thank God He is greater than you....nothing can do him

Why are you now drinking panadol for his headache? PM him to keep updating details about his life. I've handed him to the devil, except he does the needful...you won't understand, so no need!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 4:35am On Sep 10, 2014
honeychild:

It's so clear that you CEC people are being taught absolutely nothing in that place. You have shown yourself to be a true ambassador of CHRIS!

Whe Jesus cursed a tree, who enforced it? When Paul handed someone to the devil, who enforced it? I do not want to engage in long essays with most of y'all here, because you hardly know scriptures.

As for your above bold, all I could do is

Pastor Chris teaches nothing, yet has made giant strides in such a way one would hardly believe God isn't with him.... my dear, coat of many colors really caused this bad bellerism... grin

We've derailed enough, now can we address the OP? If nothing else can be discussed of the OP, I'd then be glad to un follow this thread
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by rusher14: 5:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Whe Jesus cursed a tree, who enforced it? When Paul handed someone to talk the devil, who enforced it? I do not want to engage in long essays with most of y'all here, because you hardly know scriptures.

As for your above bold, all I could do is

Pastor Chris teaches nothing, yet has made giant strides in such a way one would hardly believe God isn't with him.... my dear, coat of many colors really caused this bad bellerism... grin

All the strides you talk about are...?

Lobsang Rampa (a.k.a Cyril Hoskin but we should have known better) made giant strides as a mystic, selling millions of books and convincing many of his Tibetean origin.

Sai Baba of India had and still has many devotees who believe him to be the Messiah. At his death millions of rupees translating into American dollars in Cash as well as expensive gifts were found in his home/shrine/office.

Ben Johnson broke the world record over and over again until ....Anabolic steroids were found in his system just after winning gold at the 1988 summer Olympics. He subsequently denied and then confessed his long use of performance enhancing drugs stating it was widespread in the game.

Lance Armstrong - denied, denied, denied his use of performance enhancing drugs until it was too much to bear.

I cite these examples to make you understand that being in the limelight doesn't necessarily mean you are blessed or of God.

Sai baba's devotees would denounce Pastor Chris or even Christ himself and based on our individual convictions we would always believe our choice is superior.

All in all I have no grudge against people using their skills. Be it eloquence, marketability or sheer physical ability way beyond the ordinary.

Not accepting that a man is just a man and such having the same failings (some to lesser or more degree than others) as others is to acquiesce to ignorance.

If you believe in the Bible, good on you. But believe in the message of the Bible bearing in mind that your fellow man in imperfect and not always as he presents himself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 5:12am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

I said I speak as a king I am.... go study!

I thought you outgrew the 'go study' format.

If you must know, you have no authority whatsoever, all authority is reserved in God and disbursed as He so wish.

If the pastor misleading you have such powers, he won't be in this present predicament today, he would have used the same sham authority to control the spirit of divorce before it deteriorated this far.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 6:05am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

If you must know, you have no authority whatsoever, all authority is reserved in God and disbursed as He so wish.

If the pastor misleading you have such powers, he won't be in this present predicament today, he would have used the same sham authority to control the spirit of divorce before it deteriorated this far.

grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

The finger is always pointed elsewhere. If it's not that the person 'healed' failed to 'suststain' his healing by 'faith' it is the devil at work.
If SO MUCH POWER is claimed why should it fail to work?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by trustman: 7:07am On Sep 10, 2014
shdemidemi:

The finger is always pointed elsewhere. If it's not that the person 'healed' failed to 'suststain' his healing by 'faith' it is the devil at work.
If SO MUCH POWER is claimed by these WoF folks why should it fail to work?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 7:10am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Gombs, u'v disgraced CE and ps chris. Its a pity.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2014
christemmbassey: Gombs, u'v disgraced CE and ps chris. Its a pity.

grin

I thought folks here said he's disgraced Christianity...anyways, thanks for the compliment
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 7:14am On Sep 10, 2014
GLOBALX: The rate at which people dey dish out curse untop Pastor Chris matter na die ooo....Men placing curse on fellow men because of another mortal.We will all give account of every word people....Make I hide before somebody quote me..... grin grin grin.
You all should calm down men........
many are babies n actually don't know what they are saying.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 7:18am On Sep 10, 2014
Donxavier:

By whose power are you cursing him? and in whose name? You said it came from your spirit and you pray Like a priest and speak like a king. Who do you pray to?
children can copy o, dat boy ' gombs dosn't know what he's saying.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2014
trustman:

If SO MUCH POWER is claimed by these WoF folks why should it fail to work?

Bro, the matter ehn..

It is never their fault, they shove the blame at you for not having enough faith to obtain your miracle. By the time you swallow all their fib, due to all the blink blink that Gombs advertise coupled with eloquence and their gift of gab; they gradually change the story by telling you to wait for God's time and how it is always the best time.

Now that the man at the helm needs a miracle, I wonder why they are not using their power. Abi chris no get faith again?

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by christemmbassey(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2014
Gombs:

Why are you now drinking panadol for his headache? PM him to keep updating details about his life. I've handed him to the devil, except he does the needful...you won't understand, so no need!
sharaaaap!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by shdemidemi(m): 7:35am On Sep 10, 2014
^^^ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies by Gombs(m): 7:41am On Sep 10, 2014
Well then! I see the thread going to WoF teachings, I can safely conclude the OP has been duely dissected...I take my leave.

24pages...pheew!

Thanks y'all for the time! Posterity will judge this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.