Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John (80279 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Special Thanks To Sir John, Enigma, Kunleoshob And Nuclearboy May God Bless U!! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
petra1:

Why dont you go and ask them . They usually ask for medical records before prayers . Because of people like you. Even if you see the diagnosis . You will doubt it'd real. If it's proven real . You will doubt the hospital exit. If it's proven to you ,you will say they bribe the doctor . Its spiritual blindness that' is your problem.

Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2017
petra1:

Why dont you go and ask them . They usually ask for medical records before prayers . Because of people like you. Even if you see the diagnosis . You will doubt it'd real. If it's proven real . You will doubt the hospital exit. If it's proven to you ,you will say they bribe the doctor . Its spiritual blindness that' is your problem.

grin
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by petra1(m): 3:17am On Apr 14, 2017
donnie:

Has that woman answered you yet after seeing the video?

Na woman?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 6:45am On Apr 14, 2017
petra1:

Na woman?

I think so. She dey quarrel like woman.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by analice107: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2017
An2elect2:
Naaaaaah you ain't a Calvinist. Just own up. And admit your stance.

If you were honest, you will know in the original thread there were just more than enough proofs and witnesses to verify.

And their WOF doctrines match with scriptures for you?

Supporting robbers is enough to tell where you belong. Can light oppose light? never

May we stand before God pure.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2017
analice107:

May we stand before God pure.

That's what's important. Everyone will stand alone, not under any category.

And only the righteousness of God will be accepted... No self righteousnessness.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by analice107: 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
donnie:

And only the righteousness of God will be accepted... No self righteousnessness.
Selfrighteouness is a sin on it's own.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Egoboyo: 5:45pm On May 20, 2018
Mr John,

I see you were disturbed because u were giving according by you, well keep your money to yourself, Gods work will still go on..

Secondly, do u understand healings and miracles? Try find out how to receive miracle and retain it, there are principles behind it

Then you can't just go and start healing people any how, you need to prepare their minds, and see they have receive if, its not magic that u just do it..

And if its done just like that, they won't be able to retain it..that's why they needed to be spoken to and their spirit receives its..believing is very important in Christianity..

Thirdly thank God he has people he pattern himself after, he dint just come out of the blues..people also following Christ, well I dint know about this his spiritual father, but I must tell u God is with him

It start by questioning ur own salvation, do u really think u r saved? Do u think its all easy, then start up a church lets see where it will be in few years..thank.u
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Egoboyo: 5:57pm On May 20, 2018
Sir John,

I really feel pity for you, are you doubting the holyspirit?

Well, may be your salvation should be looked into

Do you think you don't need cooperation of people to heal them?

You think you just pray for them and they remain heal without knowing g biblical principles to retain it?

That do need to talk God word to them.and see those that have believed.

Well I've seen someone after many years that retained his healing because he came to understand his right in the word of God..

I don't blame you, how much do you think u have giving ? Who forced u? Cause I see u r pained by it..

Thank u for telling me the mentors of Pastor Chris..

If u think its beans, go and open ur own without the holyspirit and see..
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Prumartmedical: 8:10am On May 25, 2018
Do you want to know God more?
Do you want to know more about Kingdom Principles?
Click on the link below;
https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8
You can also add me on Whatsapp +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2018
petra1:

If you think it's fake Watch this leg cancer healed instantly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXM960QtnXQ

Lmao, if you believe that, you must be the most gullible person on planet earth. Lmao
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 3:19pm On May 25, 2018
Egoboyo:
Sir John,

You think you just pray for them and they remain heal without knowing g biblical principles to retain it?

Well I've seen someone after many years that retained his healing because he came to understand his right in the word of God..

I don't blame you, how much do you think u have giving ? Who forced u? Cause I see u r pained by it..

brainwashed much?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 3:20pm On May 25, 2018
donnie:

How do you know that everyone will stand before god?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by donnie(m): 4:49pm On May 25, 2018
nnenneigbo:

How do you know that everyone will stand before god?

2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by nnenneigbo(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2018
donnie:

2 Corinthians 5:10 "For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad."

The bible isn’t the only book available on planet earth dear. Some believe in reincarnation.
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Bump's
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by M0ron: 5:18am On Jun 19, 2018
Egoboyo:
Sir John,

Where is WinsomeX?
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by petra1(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2018
nnenneigbo:

Lmao, if you believe that, you must be the most gullible person on planet earth. Lmao

if dont believe that ,you must be the most gullible person on planet earth.

1 Like

Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2019
I have read similar stories of authored and directed healings against him in tie past as my contribution is this: why the further show if the have gone through a healing school that imparts faith into them. As soon as faith is in place healing cannot be delayed.

Gombs:
grin grin

Drummaboy, this your new moniker is really dedicated for lies against Pastor Chris...your bitterness is worse than I thought o!
Re: Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John by VBCampaign: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2019
Possibly the most popular thread on Nairaland. SirJohn I hail o cool.

Thread now on Facebook:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1769830829969058&id=100008264737265

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) / Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.