Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... (1551 Views)

Females (musr See Photo) Would U Open Ur Legs For Him? / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by jonaji(m): 8:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is so adorable ...... And makes me wanT to have a child ASAP.......
Which lady would want to partner wiTh me ? grin grin grin
What's your take people ?

Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by Afrocatalyst: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
The dog or the baby?

4 Likes

Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Handsom kid sha bt as i dey c dis kid so,ur salary go finish on top of amm bcs dis one go like food very much. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by ShirelleBaby: 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
sameer1212: Handsom kid sha bt as i dey c dis kid so,ur salary go finish on top of amm bcs dis one go like food very much. grin
na 3 of that one ROZZAY wan give u @ once ohgrin
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by jonaji(m): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Afrocatalyst: The dog or the baby?
When has a child become a dog
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
ShirelleBaby: na 3 of that one ROZZAY wan give u @ once ohgrin
lol.....chai 3 of dis infct is nt only salary go finsh sef, we go enta gbese grin
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
shocked shocked You could have found a better looking baby. That photo is a poster for birth control. cheesy
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by marieolae(f): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Lool they r feeding this baby way too much
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
This is an OROBO baby, omo dis pickin gat to burn so fat ni... LOL WORKOUTTINS
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by PrettyEmy(f): 11:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
This one really make me wanna have children Asap

2 Likes

Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by nwaobitex: 12:13am On Sep 08, 2014
nah! not that child.
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by khiaa(f): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
PrettyEmy: This one really make me wanna have children Asap

Beautiful child.
Re: This Adorable Photo Would Make You Want To Have A Child..... by darisgod(m): 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Diz pretty baby nko

(1) (Reply)

What Makes U SPECIAL? / Why Are Some Girls Like This / Qualities/Things That Can Make A Girl Accept Your Relationship Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.