Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms (2587 Views)

We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Chief Of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, Spits Fire! / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2014

Lt-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika

From Senator Iroegbu in Abuja

From official quarters came a confirmation that Boko Haram, which has claimed responsibility for the bombing of strategic places in the country, notably the United Nations House, is funded and equipped from abroad.

The Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, who confirmed this to journalists yesterday, however declined to name the countries or foreign backers of the group.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/foreigners-funding-boko-haram-ihejirika-confirms/99449/

What goes around comes around..

Unfortunately for Nigerians, the accusation peddling and hypocritical general failed to revealed the so called foreigners...

8 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by nke001: 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Why these stories for the gods?

We need actions and not claims without proofs.

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 11:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
The saddest and most cruel part is our military, the president and political leaders lying and deceiving Nigerians every day about this and that knowledge about BH and their sponsors and collaborators, but never willing to name names or stop the killing?

Innocent Nigerians are the unfortunate victims of their lies, deception and incompetency...

12 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa: The saddest and most cruel part is our military, the president and political leaders lying and deceiving Nigerians every day about this and that knowledge about BH and their sponsors and collaborators, but never willing to name names or stop the killing?

Innocent Nigerians are the unfortunate victims of their lies, deception and incompetency...

Tell me one thing you are capable of doing if the names are mentioned to you.

The names of fuel subsidy thief's were published and made public and you could not do shiiit.

10 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Like in magic, misdirection! Nonsense!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by koboko66: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
cheesy cheesy he declined to mentions names, but his kinsmen were on rampage here cos Davis declined to name some sponsors too....clowns of this administration.

14 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
So this ihejirika is also a coward,pls sir if you know the sponsors speak out,after all the wealth you have amased for your family you shouldn't fear death so much nau.
Am sure a committee will be formed soon to look into the matter

11 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Collynzo16: 11:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
That article is from 2011.
Just incase anyone doesn't know.

5 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
aguiyi:

We vote for and elect people to do the job.

Next time, vote for me and pay me to do the job then come back and ask me..

The names of fuel subsidy thief's were published and made public and you could not do shiiit.

We vote for and elect people to do the job.

Next time, vote for me and pay me to do the job then come back and ask me..

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by slap1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
aguiyi:

Is HE or the GOVERNMENT supposed to do the shiit for you?

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 11:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
Collynzo16: That article is from 2011.
Just incase anyone doesn't know.

And this silly and irrelevant contribution means even it was made in 1609, he never gave out that official allegation in his capacity as the man COAS.

Face your work is you have nothing sane and sensible to contribute...

10 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Brahms(m): 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Talk of Chest Beating Cowards! Awon Olori kpelebe oshi! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Collynzo16: 11:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
arresa:

And this silly and irrelevant contribution means even it was made in 1609, he never gave out that official allegation in his capacity as the man COAS.

You can't even construct a simple post properly anymore. Your paranoia is killing you slowly and steadily.
I'll keep bursting your rubbish, if you aren't happy about it, hit your head on that wall behind you.
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
slap1: Is HE or the GOVERNMENT supposed to do the shiit for you?

A person who do not have the nerve to question his ward councilor or local govt. chairperson expect the president to take him serious.

Most of u apportioning blames should see the log in yours eyes first before trying to help another person with the pecks of wood in his eyes.

You don't see your own failures but know all Jonathan's inabilities.
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
[s]
Collynzo16:
You can't even construct a simple post properly anymore. Your paranoia is killing you slowly and steadily.
I'll keep bursting your rubbish, if you aren't happy about it, hit your head on that wall behind you.
[/s]

I'm not interested in your idiotic, meaningless and irrelevant psychobabble..

Face the topic or get lost....

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2014
slap1: Is HE or the GOVERNMENT supposed to do the shiit for you?

Are you minding the upside down mentality people... They obviously were not thought civic education and social studies in elementary and high school..

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Kutunban: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
He should name the foreigners and stop saying frivolous things.... cool

5 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2014
aguiyi:

A person who do not have the nerve to question his ward councilor or local govt. chairperson expect the president to take him serious.

Most of u apportioning blames should see the log in yours eyes first before trying to help another person with the pecks of wood in his eyes.

You don't see your own failures but know all Jonathan's inabilities.

You did not vote for me or paying me and my counselor to be the commander in chief or the federal republic of Nigeria or the chief law enforcement officer of the federal republic of Nigeria and we did not take any oath of office to do his job for him...

Face the topic or exit thread is you have nothing sensible and meaningful to contribute, enough of the idiotic and pedestrian nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by focus7: 12:22am On Sep 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by shizzleStar: 2:05am On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

you are the jobless and stewpid one here. Your bid to misinform people with inaccurate information has failed.....senseless troll

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by shizzleStar: 2:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Useless thread by a frustrated loser

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by arresa: 5:06am On Sep 08, 2014
shizzleStar:
you are the jobless and stewpid one here. Your bid to misinform people with inaccurate information has failed.....senseless troll

shizzleStar: Useless thread by a frustrated loser

Funny enough, the only fraudster here is the lying general who lied about BH financiers but failed to reveal who they are while BH slaughter Nigerians and claim our sovereign territory everyday..

Every joker from GEJ down to the lying army general have list and know BH sponsors, but the lying clowns won't reveal anything to protect Nigerians? Are they not even a million times worse than BH..?

How these lying, crooked and dishonest people get saddled with our lives beats the hell out of me...

And as for you shallow and ignorant losers, what else is new?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 5:11am On Sep 08, 2014
Please name them and absolve yourself

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:
Unfortunately for Nigerians, the accusation peddling and hypocritical general failed to revealed the so called foreigners...
Some one must be funding Foreigners !
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by lakpalakpa: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2014
The General is an inept simpleton just like Jonadaaft he could only spew empty rhetorics backed with zero action.

How can a sane person fight a criminal organization without cutting off its source of funding/sponsorship. His failure to do a thorough job at the time of this report is one of the reasons why Boko Haram has grown to be this monstrous today.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by amakufrancis(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2014
true talk General...
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by LOC1(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2014
General sir. With all due respect sir. Your coming out to tell us that you know the source of their finance and your incapability to name them will only continue to cause more harm than good to the ongoing fight to annihilate this beast called BH

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2014
Since 2011 till date,he found it irrelevant and unnecessary to tell us who the foreigners are? If as a COAS he couldn't tell us,I wonder who will.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by shizzleStar: 8:04am On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

Funny enough, the only fraudster here is the lying general who lied about BH financiers but failed to reveal who they are while BH slaughter Nigerians and claim our sovereign territory everyday.
the only fraudster here is you, your attempt to defraud the minds of Nigerians has been bursted. Digging up a quote over 3yrs old just to discredit a general is an epic fail.

Every joker from GEJ down to the lying army general have list and know BH sponsors, but the lying clowns won't reveal anything to protect Nigerians? Are they not even a million times worse than BH..?
Only boneheads like you will feign ignorance of the fact that boko haram has foreign links, and invariably foreign sponsors. You and your disgruntled and frustrated ilks are the unwitty clowns here and are even worse than a terminal disease.

How these lying, crooked and dishonest people get saddled with our lives beats the hell out of me...

And as for you shallow and ignorant losers, what else is new?
Nothing is new here of course. You are knocked out already obviously so its understandable that your warped brain beats the living demon out of you. You can consider a transformer shower to end your misery

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by egift(m): 8:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Ihejirika want to become the Governor of Abia State in 2015 so that he can buy himself 8 years of Immunity grin grin grin

Why is it that Abia State is always ending up with the worst?

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by ba7man(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2014
aguiyi:

That still shouldn't stop the names from being mentioned.

Because you're used to being kept in the dark doesn't mean you should embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2014
Ihejirika knows the Sponsors
Jonathan knows the Sponsors
Alex Badeh has seen the Chibok Girls
Yet no one has given a hint
We av incompetent people @ the helm of affairs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana To Go Nuclear; Targets 700MW Of Power In First Phase / You Would Know Who Is Apc And Who Is Pdp On Election Day-tb Joshua Predicts. / Photos From Rehearsals For The Inauguration Ceremony On Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.