Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (45643 Views)

Why Do Most Guys Claim The "Single" Status / Women Are Unknowing Contributing To There Own Single Status. / Signs To Know You Have Over Used Your Single Status. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Miramee(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Suarezilla: Who misinformed you dear? Or rather who made you think so? Mayb broken hearts? Unloving relatives?..Love really exist dear, it is d only thing that keeps the world moving if not we ALL wud be @eachoda's throats
I tink u r right but being in a relationship.. Its different..I still tink love is overated
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by GoodFaith: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Miramee: I don't believe in love and relationships are complicated and stressful
U believe in cash and carry
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kinkybraids: I'm too picky and Im still focused on other things that I value more than a relationship but I will admit it it does get lonely embarassed
really lonely

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by IRRESPONSIBLE(m): 5:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
I get fed up with things and people easily
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
well as for me.....i just don't give a fork undecided
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by charismatic1(f): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Worksunlimited:

Hi.. Are you on whatsapp?

No i'm not.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Graphy: Maybe I nid delieverance

Hello, do you still remember who owns this moniker? Thought you were no longer a nairalander.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by harridon710(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
money money,just dat
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by adexsimply(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
I too worwor
I'm narcissistic and I might be to perfectionistic when it comes to forming any kind of relationship, these traits coupled with a fierce possessiveness(without the dominating part) are stopping me from becoming too serious with anyone.
Plus, I'm just too busy!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by babygirl76(f): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
GoodFaith:
Nothing to fear but fear itself
Take a chance
that is life
Good luck

I been hurt before I'm a single white woman from nz
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Go out and make friends. Stop hiding in the closet complaining guys are not coming. If you are lucky you will find love.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by whytepawn1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ivanspring: I'm single because I love too much...so my guys saw love, got scared and couldn't withstand it.
bring the love to me lady. I've got the grace to contain it.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kingk(m): 12:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Funny enough, majority here not everyone is clamouring to be single, and are in their mid 20s yet don't have time to settle in a relationship.

Here are my question/suggestion for all single boys/guys, girls/ladies, don't we/you all think that a good couple can merge out from this thread if the willing person/party should give a try rather than pretending writing and quoting a crush here. grin
Alternatively, everyone can put up their profile picx so that other might/will see em. Please don't ask if am in a R now cos am not but..................
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by irishCream: 12:42am On Sep 11, 2014
lestat: Most Nigerian women are single because we Nigerian ,men are a bunch of cheating, lying, untrustworthy fuckkers!!! If some women tell you the level of betrayal they have suffered at the hands of some men ehn? You will keep your sister safe inside the house

God bless u my brother for saying the truth.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by phazotron(m): 1:24am On Sep 11, 2014
money nor dey to toast babe
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kingk(m): 2:03am On Sep 11, 2014
@ irishCream.....won't you sleep
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by irishCream: 2:07am On Sep 11, 2014
kingk: @ irishCream.....won't you sleep

Hehehehe...my watch night I'm looking for my johnny wid head lamp cheesy grin. Care to join me?
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kingk(m): 2:13am On Sep 11, 2014
irishCream:

Hehehehe...my watch night I'm looking for my johnny wid head lamp cheesy grin. Care to join me?
My pleasure........where do we find it
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Samueloladapo(m): 3:08am On Sep 11, 2014
Sanchez01: For those claiming their reason for being single is because they want to concentrate on one thing or the other have suffered bad relationships than others.
I believe there are two kinds of partners;

1. Those that would help you achieve your goals and even go out of their way to make sure it happens, encourage your dreams and be the perfect person you never imagined them to be.

2. And there are those that will walk into your life and cause you to lose sight of things you have prioritized.

Just like Banega had rightly stated, it is better being single than being with the wrong person, but it is best being with someone who seeks only the best for you than being alone.

But, when you have been with the bad one you tend to lack apathy to pursue a new one and just stick to you single status.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Samueloladapo(m): 3:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Just dont feel like getting involved with any one yet. and my opinion , a lot of ladies are single by status and not disposition which in turn tends to make them leechy by nature and overly dependent. and then you see some that are too independent. its just crazy.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by victor08(m): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Miramee: I tink u r right but being in a relationship.. Its different..I still tink love is overated
Na cash & carry things you dey do. I see you! grin
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Relationships are overhyped. You develop a restless mind that resembles happiness, u bask yoself in a world of lies and fantasies and when it dawns on u that u've been wasting time, u unconsciously look for another.
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by itsValo(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2014
am too cute to be engaged
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Stephxoblessed(f): 7:57am On Sep 11, 2014
SAVEDBABA: deep down inside,is dis reason true?answer honestly.

yea,it is
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by kingk(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
yea,it is
Hello beauty!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2014
valmunich: Cos love don't live here and it doesn't wanna visit either grin
It will someday...
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tayras: 10:06am On Sep 11, 2014
mine is because of being picky!
Tall guy,Religious(Islam), loving/caring with good looks
Yoruba or Igbira
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tayras: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2014
Smoj: my only reason is dat the right person (a decent Muslim lady) is not available.

Decent ladies are everywhere but remember good women are for good men

2 Likes

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tayras: 10:39am On Sep 11, 2014
deesquarediddy: First, growing up was rough. I thank god for my life today but I have a minimum standard I can't compromise when it comes to caring for my wife and kids. Financially, I’ve not reached that level (I thank God still, I’m not poor).

Secondly, I love ladies with brains and I still want her to be very beautiful yet submissive (I’m not the controlling type). Most of the brainy ladies are average looking and just few of the very beautiful ladies have high IQ. I strongly believe I’ll one day find one of those ladies that posses all these qualities (so few).

I’m yet to meet that lady that will keep me interested in the relationship all without sex (Sex shouldn’t be all she’s got to offer). It takes a lot of courage and discipline to dig one hole for life. Beauty fades faster than you think and I’ll want a reason, a bond that will keep me glued to my partner for life.

In conclusion, what I want is a lady with ‘spark’ and independence. When I find one, I’ll put a ring on it.

No one is perfect! prioritise n compromise

1 Like

Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by Tayras: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2014
mindworx:

Thanks man. Pls, are you married? smiley

Then, that, (in bold) is not easy to come by sir.

U are wrong!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by harffie(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Tayras:

Decent ladies are everywhere but remember good women are for good men
Yea....support that! After 4yrs of being single I just got doubled!
Re: Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status by mindworx: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2014
Tayras:

U are wrong!

Prove ??

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.