Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,860 members, 7,821,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. (4308 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Tambuwal And Kwankwaso In War Over LGA's Fin. Autonomy / Buhari, Kwankwaso In Make Or Mar Battle For APC Ticket. / The Problem With Having Kwankwaso In Apc- House Rep Kawu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani:

I now see why barcanista said you are not very bright. Have you answered my question?
Indeed brother that dude is not near "brightness".
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=18pt]from your warped and illogical argument here, a blind will see your brighter than your future indeed,[/size]

barcanista: [s]Indeed brother that dude is not near "brightness".[/s]

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Alisha4U(f): 8:46am On Sep 09, 2014
I wish Kwankwaso can stop building schools in Niger Republic and face Kano.

[b][/b]
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U: I wish Kwankwaso can stop building schools in Niger Republic and face Kano.

[b][/b]
Indeed from the impostor "AIsha" that REGISTERED September 8, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1689109_aisha_jpeg21feb04192dd7fe067c4e010d6e24874

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 09, 2014
Alisha4U: I wish Kwankwaso can stop building schools in Niger Republic and face Kano.

[b][/b]
Indeed here is impostor "Aisha" first post on NL
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1689126_buhari_jpeg124530d5bd433c751b175a8e21349689
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Bush2: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2014
smileyMOD,

THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL. winkMOD,

THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Bush2: smileyMOD,

THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL. winkMOD,

THIS IS FRONT PAGE MATERIAL.
MOD only moves threads that were created to slight APC members or Supporters. Welcome to PDPland

3 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: You my friend you are a foolish man. In one sense you measure literacy level with WASSCE/GCE enrollment, in another you are saying "Smart literate" and bla bla bla. How do you measure "Literacy" level? How do you know who is smart and who is not? You my friend are a dunce. I think I am done with you on this subject.
So what was ur point again? That education is not important because folks from Kano have informal education or that "INEC"rigged WAEC and JAMB results to discredit Kwankwanso's " investment" in education?
Find better answers and responses-- jare!! Mtcheeeeeww!!

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by AMvanquish: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2014
The way some people castigate is just ridiculous. Is a education a short term project? Strides have been made in education in kano compared to a little while ago. Enrolment has increased due to free education, A university established, schools renovated en masse to make learning conducive, scholarships have been given out like never before to indigenes and non indigenes both home and abroad. But some would rather give statistics and throw banters like miracles happen in a flash. Kano is not there yet but progress is being made.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Caseless2: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Rabiu Kwankwaso like General Buhari is not a tribalised Nigerian. I so doubt if he has yoruba blood because it shouldn't be a secret affair. Remember his father was a local village leader or something. People should know him. People spread rumors just to score cheap political but undeserved points. Anyway, whether his mother is Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or even a Jamaican is inconsequential as long as public Administration is concerned. Either GMB or Kwankwaso will get my full support
@the 1st embolden part: his yoruba blood is not so pronounced and might stil stand as a rumour; his mom being a yoruba does not mean a yoruba woman born and brought up in d southwest, but the type of ogbomosho yoruba that dissolve into hausa ppl as a result of great grandparents being born in d north. These kind of yoruba ppl hardly show any semblance to odudua, except they told u the origin of the 1st family line that settle in kano. Infact, i have seen such yoruba ppl in Zaria city, those i was told have been in zaria city for like over a century and a half. They'r hausa in everything. And if an hausa man marry from this circle, their origin is not always looked at...i guess this is whr kwankwanso's mum myt belong.
Again, the village called kwankwaso is among the smallest in kano state. Infact, a popular scholar called Kalarawi once jokinly said in d late 80s that : the way things were going then, if they were not careful, somebody frm a 'harmlet' like kwankwanso wld come and rule kano state...citing that it was becoming easy for every tom,diick and harry to b govnor then. Kwankwaso's dad rose to prominence when he became the govnor and, he was troubling d late Ado. Ado made kwankwaso's dad a head of his village, ofcouse, this brings him under the emirate as a way to help ado tame kwankwaso(govnor).
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: @the 1st embolden part: his yoruba blood is not so pronounced and might stil stand as a rumour; his mom being a yoruba does not mean a yoruba woman born and brought up in d southwest, but the type of ogbomosho yoruba that dissolve into hausa ppl as a result of great grandparents being born in d north. These kind of yoruba ppl hardly show any semblance to odudua, except they told u the origin of the 1st family line that settle in kano. Infact, i have seen such yoruba ppl in Zaria city, those i was told have been in zaria city for like over a century and a half. They'r hausa in everything. And if an hausa man marry from this circle, their origin is not always looked at...i guess this is whr kwankwanso's mum myt belong.
Again, the village called kwankwaso is among the smallest in kano state. Infact, a popular scholar called Kalarawi once jokinly said in d late 80s that : the way things were going then, if they were not careful, somebody frm a 'harmlet' like kwankwanso wld come and rule kano state...citing that it was becoming easy for every tom,diick and harry to b govnor then. Kwankwaso's dad rose to prominence when he became the govnor and, he was troubling d late Ado. Ado made kwankwaso's dad a head of his village, ofcouse, this brings him under the emirate as a way to help ado tame kwankwaso(govnor).
Well I am not from the North and don't have deep knowledge of Northern History as much as you do. Well I am not saying his mom originates from Yoruba or not but I don't see how that should be a concern to Politicians when he is not aspiring to be Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto. These politicians are just so funny my friend.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 9:56am On Sep 09, 2014
We are taking about literacy in his state and he's building another French school in Niger Republic.

KWANKWASO TO BUILD ANOTHER SCHOOL IN NIGER REPUBLIC

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by dustydee: 10:07am On Sep 09, 2014
If this write up is supposed to showcase the qualities and achievements of Kwankwaso, then the writer will do better by editing and articulating his points properly. Some of the points were neither here nor there.
I wish him the best.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Caseless2: 10:22am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Well I am not from the North and don't have deep knowledge of Northern History as much as you do. Well I am not saying his mom originates from Yoruba or not but I don't see how that should be a concern to Politicians when he is not aspiring to be Emir of Kano or Sultan of Sokoto. These politicians are just so funny my friend.
u said it all.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by deeobserver209(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2014
faragai24: BEFORE WE LOST KWANKWANSO IN ASO ROCK.
By Ali Umar Faragai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Surround yourself with good people. People who are going to be honest with you and look out for your best interests." Derek Jeter.

We all have values, but we don’t talk about them. Progressive people in particular, are often more inclined to talk about policy and programs than their personal stories and the values that motivate them. They are characterized by creativity, equality, diversity, and a strong sense of mutual interdependence. It is this "mutuality" more than any other concept that differentiates them from conservative. They believe that individuals must be responsible, not only for themselves but the whole Society. This pair of values is rooted in their commitment to reason, transparency, truth and fairness. Truth includes not only facts but also more generally a stance of honesty and integrity, accountability in government. Their version of truth places a distinct emphasis on telling citizens what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear.

To a great degree, Nigerians are in higher search for whom to trust, whom to believe, based on feelings of similarity or kinship – and also on integral characterized values. A person who displays love, peace, kindness, goodness, humility, patience and who is faithful and endures all things. We need someone who displays self control and considers others more important than self. someone who has good leadership abilities, a good listener who displays integrity, dignity and accountability toward self and toward others. The one who is not judgemental and holds no score of records against others but walks in forgiveness and understanding of others. The one who would lay down his life for others not as a doormat, but as a true leader, all said. There are few people today who fall into this category and if you find one stick to him because he is positive and can be counted as dependable leader.

No sooner had the search put on then the answer arrived, the answer reflects nobody but the Savior for Nigeria, the leadership technocrat, master blaster who can map out strategies for solving economics and security challenges in Nigeria, he is ENGR (DR) RABIU MUSA KWANKWANSO, the able leader who deserved to be voted as Nigerian president. Thus “Galton’s Hereditary Genius theory (1869) concluded that leadership was inherited. In other words, leaders were born, not developed.” This notable conclusion lent great initial support for the notion that leadership is rooted in characteristic of the leader or his bloodline, therefore Leadership is characterized in the bloodline of this man. The followings reasons were gathered from preliminary research from people views, Kwankwaso speeches and web information, discussions among others. The research confirmed Kwankwaso is the people choice, who deserve to be Nigerian President under the flag of All Progressive Congress (APC) because of the following reasons:

1. He is open minded person who doesn’t believed in deceiving masses through the fraudulent use of religion, culture, tribe and tradition for confusing and manipulation of the general public.

2. He is not corrupt as his government proved that while not yet candidly proved to take public funds to his pocket.

3. He is very patient as for so many years he remained silent despite fake allegations against him.

4. He is very discipline and believed every public servant and all staff must be very committed to do their work.

5. He acknowledged and executes any initiatives with urgency without delay e.g. feeding primary school students, free education from primary school to tertiary institution and free maternity services among others.

6. Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso opinion on Security funds which he did not collect some certain allowance per siren (outing) anywhere in the country proved honesty and dedication to service to humanity and the state.

7. He is the only one historically that sacrificed his pensions to pensioners and at one time donate part of his salary to government account for the people.

8. Appreciate scholarship he benefited from the state while studying abroad from the state government that motivates him to serve the state tremendously and toward perfection in the same vein award same to more than 1000 students to study abroad.
9. He is very educated about the situation and problem that is bedeviling his states and Nigeria from what he knows as civil servant, second term executive governor and what he heard from various stakeholders that visited him for their support to him.
10. He is so knowledgeable with vast idea about the work his government prepared and executed. These shows affection and dedication to the work; and during campaign and speeches he effectively mentioned those areas in both remote rural, rural, semi urban and urban area especially mentioning them by name.

11. Presently he is more experienced in work. His position as Minister of Defence, Ambassador, speaker House of representatives and adviser among others exposes him more to the international standard and better ways to serve people developmentally.

12. His working experiences linked him to explore more networks both locally and internationally. He knows many people, governments, groups and individuals who are ready to come and invest as well support the system of the state and Nigeria as a whole.

13. His plans for youths and women are unique. As more youth will be absorbed into various job opportunities through empowerment and financial support.

14. I discovered the categories of people who do not want Dr Rabiu Musa, they include ghost workers, lazy workers, corrupt Nigerians and those claiming 50% oil derivatives among others.

15. He only speaks about what seems SMART that include water, education, agriculture, industrial development, creating more jobs etc and his plans are with sustainability e.g. empowering youth and women among others.

16. He did not generates any loan to the state despite miniature grants received from the federal government.

17. The only governor that went with his cabinet to congratulate the opposition party governor that took over power from him in Nigeria.

18. He always shows Kano is what is in his heart and that has always being shown in his speeches.

19. He pledge reforming the government system by doing what is best at all points.

21. There was transparency of funding sharing between the state and the LGA as they meet and every Chairman knows what he have.

22. He believes everything to be where it should be (order).

23. Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso realized the role of local and international NGOs and pledge to work with them closely for health, agric, human etc wider development.

24. His rural work and development proved great as hundreds of villages were supply with electricity.

The choice is now for Nigerians to exercise wisely during the primary and general election before they lose the enviable leader who possess progressive mind with full spirit for nation building, at the same time people should realize the implication of losing him in Aso rock.

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Alisha4U(f): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Indeed from the impostor "AIsha" that REGISTERED September 8, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1689109_aisha_jpeg21feb04192dd7fe067c4e010d6e24874

And what is wrong with being registered recently? You are just an empty skull.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by masu: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
adconline: We are taking about literacy in his state and he's building another French school in Niger Republic.

KWANKWASO TO BUILD ANOTHER SCHOOL IN NIGER REPUBLIC

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic

So sorry if this is true,

Nigeria groups means nothing to fulani hausa, i hv not seen hausa/fulanis giving financial help to any state that is not there's but they can give it to sudan, mali, niger and chad.

What a sorry state naija are in, Nobody should vote this guys to any seat of presidency bcus they can sale us all to these islamic neighbors. The fulanis and hausas has our neighboring country as their brother than we in the middlebelt talkless of you guys from the southern naija.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by AMvanquish: 1:27am On Sep 10, 2014
adconline:

It's either you're arithmetically challenged to see the huge difference in number of kids going to school in Kano vs number of kids going to school in Anambra-- or maybe you are a beneficiary of the status quo- deny them education! Niaija has one of the highest child illiteracy rates in the world- all thanks to this type of ur denial.

Let me break down the numbers for dunces like you. The ratio of Kano to Anambra population is 2.3 : 1. So every 2.3 pupils going to school in Kano, Anambra should be sending 1 pupil, but the reverse reverse is the case.

Out of 66k Kano students only 18K got 5 credits and above with a pass rate of 27% while Anambra that registered 52k students, 34k got 5 credits and above with a pass rate of 65%. Makes you wonder if Boko Haram is going away soon?

Education budget: Kano 2014=N20.8bn; Anambra=N7.172bn. Explaining the numbers for dunces again! For every N3 Kano spends on education, Anambra , spends N1 : Ratio: 3 to 1.
Percentage of educational outcome: Kano: 27%; Anambra=65%.. It means that Anambra state is 38% more efficient and productive in training younger ones for university education than Kano with 1/3 of Kano's budget.

It seems you get a kick out of this your statistics. Stats are good, but what is it when you compare it to past norms and reality. You forget kano is not anambra. You also forget the fact in our part of the country ,going to school for a typical mostly rural northerner is not a priority until recently the trend has started to change. Back in my growing up days, whenever we went home, I could count the number of females going to school then. But in the last 10-20yrs , female enrolment has sky rocketed and parents are more embracing of western education. Almost half of my life, the primary school in my hometown used to be 4 blocks of two classrooms. Shekarau came and added another 4 classrooms during his tenure. Kwankwaso added 8 classrooms in the last two years, giving room for more enrolment. Im told he did this in all the 44 local govt's. Also making education free to encourage parents to send their kids to school.

Adult education has been introduced through women affairs ministry in conjuction with various NGO's, and older folks are enrolling in droves.
A new university added and another under construction for only females. Scholarships galore, and this is for both indigenes and non indigenes that were born and grew up in kano. A lot of igbo's that were born in sabon gari apply for those schorlarship.

So keeping churning out the numbers, it used to be worse.
Rome was not built in a day.
Where not there yet but steadily we will.
So I still say stick to what you know (Numbers).

And dont give me any party affiliation nonsense. Im not a politician and I dont waste my time arguing about that.
Im more about personalities than any rubbish party.

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
AMvanquish:

It seems you get a kick out of this your statistics. Stats are good, but what is it when you compare it to past norms and reality. You forget kano is not anambra. You also forget the fact in our part of the country ,going to school for a typical mostly rural northerner is not a priority until recently the trend has started to change. Back in my growing up days, whenever we went home, I could count the number of females going to school then. But in the last 10-20yrs , female enrolment has sky rocketed and parents are more embracing of western education. Almost half of my life, the primary school in my hometown used to be 4 blocks of two classrooms. Shekarau came and added another 4 classrooms during his tenure. Kwankwaso added 8 classrooms in the last two years, giving room for more enrolment. Im told he did this in all the 44 local govt's. Also making education free to encourage parents to send their kids to school.

Adult education has been introduced through women affairs ministry in conjuction with various NGO's, and older folks are enrolling in droves.
A new university added and another under construction for only females. Scholarships galore, and this is for both indigenes and non indigenes that were born and grew up in kano. A lot of igbo's that were born in sabon gari apply for those schorlarship.

And dont give me any party affiliation nonsense. Im not a politician and I dont waste my time arguing about that.

I'm no partisan! All I know is that a public official who uses money meant for his state's education to build a French school in another country should be tried for economy sabotage and called enemy of the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 11, 2014
@Bolded, i was keenly reading the conjecture to know whether Igbos wont come into lies but my curiosity never disappointed, what a hatefilled hausa Fulani does not give an Igbo when he want to buy it, is it the same thing that he will give him free of charge.

Listen, my friend in university was born in Zaria but because of the numerous blood-sheds in north the family decided to relocate to East in 1995.
she told me that we was always took the first position in the class throughout her secondary primary and secondary school days in North without being a bookworm, but when they relocated to East, she got admission in QRC Onitsha, she told me that any term she saw 17th position she will be very happy and proud.

I can tell you now that in my state Anambra that the highest number of boarding school students in the state are those whose parents reside in North but will send them back to East to rub shoulders with the fierce.

its only few Easterners that agree to send their kids to Northern schools, but during their formative years they will be deported to each to face reality.

forget all these scholarship your trying to present igbos as the beneficiaries because it hold no water, i know hausafoolanis like a book.

AMvanquish:

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by oKyrian: 6:32am On Sep 11, 2014
faragai24: BEFORE WE LOST KWANKWANSO IN ASO ROCK.
By Ali Umar Faragai
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Surround yourself with good people. People who are going to be honest with you and look out for your best interests." Derek Jeter.

We all have values, but we don’t talk about them. Progressive people in particular, are often more inclined to talk about policy and programs than their personal stories and the values that motivate them. They are characterized by creativity, equality, diversity, and a strong sense of mutual interdependence. It is this "mutuality" more than any other concept that differentiates them from conservative. They believe that individuals must be responsible, not only for themselves but the whole Society. This pair of values is rooted in their commitment to reason, transparency, truth and fairness. Truth includes not only facts but also more generally a stance of honesty and integrity, accountability in government. Their version of truth places a distinct emphasis on telling citizens what they need to hear rather than what they want to hear.

To a great degree, Nigerians are in higher search for whom to trust, whom to believe, based on feelings of similarity or kinship – and also on integral characterized values. A person who displays love, peace, kindness, goodness, humility, patience and who is faithful and endures all things. We need someone who displays self control and considers others more important than self. someone who has good leadership abilities, a good listener who displays integrity, dignity and accountability toward self and toward others. The one who is not judgemental and holds no score of records against others but walks in forgiveness and understanding of others. The one who would lay down his life for others not as a doormat, but as a true leader, all said. There are few people today who fall into this category and if you find one stick to him because he is positive and can be counted as dependable leader.

No sooner had the search put on then the answer arrived, the answer reflects nobody but the Savior for Nigeria, the leadership technocrat, master blaster who can map out strategies for solving economics and security challenges in Nigeria, he is ENGR (DR) RABIU MUSA KWANKWANSO, the able leader who deserved to be voted as Nigerian president. Thus “Galton’s Hereditary Genius theory (1869) concluded that leadership was inherited. In other words, leaders were born, not developed.” This notable conclusion lent great initial support for the notion that leadership is rooted in characteristic of the leader or his bloodline, therefore Leadership is characterized in the bloodline of this man. The followings reasons were gathered from preliminary research from people views, Kwankwaso speeches and web information, discussions among others. The research confirmed Kwankwaso is the people choice, who deserve to be Nigerian President under the flag of All Progressive Congress (APC) because of the following reasons:

1. He is open minded person who doesn’t believed in deceiving masses through the fraudulent use of religion, culture, tribe and tradition for confusing and manipulation of the general public.

2. He is not corrupt as his government proved that while not yet candidly proved to take public funds to his pocket.

3. He is very patient as for so many years he remained silent despite fake allegations against him.

4. He is very discipline and believed every public servant and all staff must be very committed to do their work.

5. He acknowledged and executes any initiatives with urgency without delay e.g. feeding primary school students, free education from primary school to tertiary institution and free maternity services among others.

6. Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso opinion on Security funds which he did not collect some certain allowance per siren (outing) anywhere in the country proved honesty and dedication to service to humanity and the state.

7. He is the only one historically that sacrificed his pensions to pensioners and at one time donate part of his salary to government account for the people.

8. Appreciate scholarship he benefited from the state while studying abroad from the state government that motivates him to serve the state tremendously and toward perfection in the same vein award same to more than 1000 students to study abroad.
9. He is very educated about the situation and problem that is bedeviling his states and Nigeria from what he knows as civil servant, second term executive governor and what he heard from various stakeholders that visited him for their support to him.
10. He is so knowledgeable with vast idea about the work his government prepared and executed. These shows affection and dedication to the work; and during campaign and speeches he effectively mentioned those areas in both remote rural, rural, semi urban and urban area especially mentioning them by name.

11. Presently he is more experienced in work. His position as Minister of Defence, Ambassador, speaker House of representatives and adviser among others exposes him more to the international standard and better ways to serve people developmentally.

12. His working experiences linked him to explore more networks both locally and internationally. He knows many people, governments, groups and individuals who are ready to come and invest as well support the system of the state and Nigeria as a whole.

13. His plans for youths and women are unique. As more youth will be absorbed into various job opportunities through empowerment and financial support.

14. I discovered the categories of people who do not want Dr Rabiu Musa, they include ghost workers, lazy workers, corrupt Nigerians and those claiming 50% oil derivatives among others.

15. He only speaks about what seems SMART that include water, education, agriculture, industrial development, creating more jobs etc and his plans are with sustainability e.g. empowering youth and women among others.

16. He did not generates any loan to the state despite miniature grants received from the federal government.

17. The only governor that went with his cabinet to congratulate the opposition party governor that took over power from him in Nigeria.

18. He always shows Kano is what is in his heart and that has always being shown in his speeches.

19. He pledge reforming the government system by doing what is best at all points.

21. There was transparency of funding sharing between the state and the LGA as they meet and every Chairman knows what he have.

22. He believes everything to be where it should be (order).

23. Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso realized the role of local and international NGOs and pledge to work with them closely for health, agric, human etc wider development.

24. His rural work and development proved great as hundreds of villages were supply with electricity.

The choice is now for Nigerians to exercise wisely during the primary and general election before they lose the enviable leader who possess progressive mind with full spirit for nation building, at the same time people should realize the implication of losing him in Aso rock.
Shit talk 4m d pit of hell

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Billygee2u: 7:16am On Sep 11, 2014
PointB: Meanwhile kindly add no 25:

25. He installed Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as Emir of Kano, to provide him some sort of immunity from prosecution as FG corruption and terror financing microscope hovered over him! cheesy cheesy
seeing through events ,that man is a big suspect in the death of the former Emir of Kano
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by AMvanquish: 5:05am On Sep 12, 2014
BuddahMonk: @Bolded, i was keenly reading the conjecture to know whether Igbos wont come into lies but my curiosity never disappointed, what a hatefilled hausa Fulani does not give an Igbo when he want to buy it, is it the same thing that he will give him free of charge.

Listen, my friend in university was born in Zaria but because of the numerous blood-sheds in north the family decided to relocate to East in 1995.
she told me that we was always took the first position in the class throughout her secondary primary and secondary school days in North without being a bookworm, but when they relocated to East, she got admission in QRC Onitsha, she told me that any term she saw 17th position she will be very happy and proud.

I can tell you now that in my state Anambra that the highest number of boarding school students in the state are those whose parents reside in North but will send them back to East to rub shoulders with the fierce.

its only few Easterners that agree to send their kids to Northern schools, but during their formative years they will be deported to each to face reality.

forget all these scholarship your trying to present igbos as the beneficiaries because it hold no water, i know hausafoolanis like a book.

Visit ABU, Zaria or BUK, Kano and you'd be surprised with what you'll find. Hearsay never helps.
Believe what you want. They benefit from those scholarships and I have come across a few of them when I was doing my masters.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by AMvanquish: 5:08am On Sep 12, 2014
adconline:
I'm no partisan! All I know is that a public official who uses money meant for his state's education to build a French school in another country should be tried for economy sabotage and called enemy of the state.

For that I cannot say, only time would tell if its beneficial to the state or an ill conceived idea.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 12, 2014
[size=18pt]lol @ an aboki giving nyamiri scholarship.....whoever believed this will also believed that Sultan endorses Guinness Stout[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

AMvanquish:

Visit ABU, Zaria or BUK, Kano and you'd be surprised with what you'll find. Hearsay never helps.
Believe what you want. They benefit from those scholarships and I have come across a few of them when I was doing my masters.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by AMvanquish: 9:06am On Sep 12, 2014
OkijaAmaka: [size=18pt]lol @ an aboki giving nyamiri scholarship.....whoever believed this will also believed that Sultan endorses Guinness Stout[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't stay there and laugh. Call your brothers in kano who are sincere or try and get the admission list and see for yourself. You'd see names from your part of the country, I never believed till I met some myself. Believe what you want too. The bias is already ingrained.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by PointB: 5:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: he built state iPP. Stop mentioning Jonathan when serious leaders are discussed. Kwankwaso is the Best Governor in this era and one of the Best in History. Its either Buhari or Sai Kwankwaso

Where is the IPP and what's the capacity?
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by faragai24: 6:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gone are the days when people queue to vote PDP, God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo / Take A Look At Some Election Result In Lagos And Some Other Place / Yorubas Are The Problem With Nigeria – By Lamido Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.