Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. (4346 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Tambuwal And Kwankwaso In War Over LGA's Fin. Autonomy / Buhari, Kwankwaso In Make Or Mar Battle For APC Ticket. / The Problem With Having Kwankwaso In Apc- House Rep Kawu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: spot-on! I even heard his mom has a root in yoruba land. He wil make a gud president.
@ his Mom being frm SW, honestly, I don't really know but one thing I know is that he will definitely make not just a good President but one of the Best Black Presidents
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Rawani: 5:12am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:

It's either you're arithmetically challenged to see the huge difference in number of kids going to school in Kano vs number of kids going to school in Anambra-- or maybe you are a beneficiary of the status quo- deny them education! Niaija has one of the highest child illiteracy rates in the world- all thanks to this type of ur denial.

Let me break down the numbers for dunces like you. The ratio of Kano to Anambra population is 2.3 : 1. So every 2.3 pupils going to school in Kano, Anambra should be sending 1 pupil, but the reverse reverse is the case.

Out of 66k Kano students only 18K got 5 credits and above with a pass rate of 27% while Anambra that registered 52k students, 34k got 5 credits and above with a pass rate of 65%. Makes you wonder if Boko Haram is going away soon?

Education budget: Kano 2014=N20.8bn; Anambra=N7.172bn. Explaining the numbers for dunces again! For every N3 Kano spends on education, Anambra , spends N1 : Ratio: 3 to 1.
Percentage of educational outcome: Kano: 27%; Anambra=65%.. It means that Anambra state is 38% more efficient and productive in training younger ones for university education than Kano with 1/3 of Kano's budget.

[size=13pt]You forgot to mention the almost 500 miracle exam centers closed down in Anambra after the exams and before these results were released. What percentage of those 34,000 passes would you estimate are fraudulent considering the huge proportion of these miracle centers?

Don't forget your eraser.[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline: Yet Kano with 10m folks registered 66k students for 2014 WAEC while Anambra with 4.3m folks registered about 52k. Wonder why Boko Haram is terrorizing the state?We must learn how to speak truthfully to power.
You are not smart along with the 6ppl that liked your foolish comment. Education is not a "quick fix" but a long term project. Its better to have little number of LEGITIMATE successes than majority illegitimate successes. Not everyone is a product of Special Centers like yourself.
Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Rawani: 5:51am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: You are not smart along with the 6ppl that liked your foolish comment. Education is not a "quick fix" but a long term project. Its better to have little number of LEGITIMATE successes than majority illegitimate successes. Not everyone is a product of Special Centers like yourself.
Arrant nonsense

Empty barrels always make the loudest noise. Of what use is a certificate that cannot be trusted? I see we are after that early worm today smiley
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 5:53am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: You are not smart along with the 6ppl that liked your foolish comment. Education is not a "quick fix" but a long term project. Its better to have little number of LEGITIMATE successes than majority illegitimate successes. Not everyone is a product of Special Centers like yourself.
Arrant nonsense
Show me what he has fixed in 7 years. Keep dismissing education to ur own peril.. Dunces like u can never grasp the numbers and magnitude of the problem. For umpteenth time, other states with smaller education budgets are sending more kids to primary and secondary schools than Kano. Are miracle centers required to send kids to primary schools?
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by arewanationz: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:
Show me what he has fixed in 7 years. Keep dismissing education to ur own peril.. Dunces like u can never grasp the numbers and magnitude of the problem. For umpteenth time, other states with smaller education budgets are sending more kids to primary and secondary schools than Kano. Are miracle centers required to send kids to primary schools?

You are definitely not smart... You expect the number of student enrollment to magically increase just like your miracle centers?

Haba bross! You need education in logical reasoning.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by naijaking1: 6:15am On Sep 09, 2014
BuddahMonk: [size=18pt]Kwakwanso did not spend all the money he budgeted in education in Kano State, he donated some, he gave 1Billion to Niger Republic, 1Billion to Chad, 1Billion to Sudan, What an Abok1 leadership
[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Donating billions to Sudan when your own state is lagging behind in education is almost a criminal action.
BTW, "donating money to Sudan" is another term for sponsoring Boko Haram
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 6:21am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani:

[size=13pt]You forgot to mention the almost 500 miracle exam centers closed down in Anambra after the exams and before these results were released. What percentage of those 34,000 passes would you estimate are fraudulent considering the huge proportion of these miracle centers?

Don't forget your eraser..[/size]

You have to send them to Nursery and primary schools first before you talk about miracle centers..

Numbers from JAMB: in 2012, about 17k students from Imo state got admission into university while about 7k students from Kano got admissions.. Ratio of 2.4 to 1: so for every 2.4 students that got admission from Imo, Kano only has one.

Do u care to know what the literacy disparity is? Adult literacy in Kano is 27.8%; Imo - 80.8%, Lagos-80.5%; youth literacy: Kano-41.9%; Imo-95.7%; Lagos-95.1%.

Explaining these numbers again to dunces! Less than 3 of 10 Kano adults can read and write while 8.5 out of 10 adults can read and write in Lagos and Imo states. Only 4 of 10 Kano youths can read and write while 9.5 out of 10 youths in Lagos and Imo can read and write.
If these youths who have been deprived of basic education by the feudal and hegemonic few, know that someone like you is in full support of their continuous deprivation, you would be Boko Haramed!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani:

Empty barrels always make the loudest noise. Of what use is a certificate that cannot be trusted? I see we are after that early worm today smiley
Don't mind the dude that has been "educated" to believe that literacy/education is all about acquiring certificates illegitimately without cognitive nor behavioural change.

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:
You are indeed a foolish man. To you education is all about increased number of WASSCE/GCE enrollment powered by illegitimate centers, fraudulent supervisors and cheats parents. You my friend need to be educated.

Fyi: Rabiu Kwankwaso 1st took power in 1999. He introduced freeeee education at all levels, built university, primary and secondart schools. Established post secondary schools, vocational schools and also informal training despite the relative meagre budget. He left power in 2003 and continued from where he stopped in 2011 and even surpassing what he did. Now my friend, you have learnt something this morning. Stop being a dunce

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Rawani: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:

[s]You have to send them to Nursery and primary schools first before you talk about miracle centers..

Numbers from JAMB: in 2012, about 17k students from Imo state got admission into university while about 7k students from Kano got admissions.. Ratio of 2.4 to 1: so for every 2.4 students that got admission from Imo, Kano only has one.

Do u care to know what the literacy disparity is? Adult literacy in Kano is 27.8%; Imo - 80.8%, Lagos-80.5%; youth literacy: Kano-41.9%; Imo-95.7%; Lagos-95.1%.

Explaining these numbers again to dunces! Less than 3 of 10 Kano adults can read and write while 8.5 out of 10 adults can read and write in Lagos and Imo states. Only 4 of 10 Kano youths can read and write while 9.5 out of 10 youths in Lagos and Imo can read and write.
If these youths who have been deprived of basic education by the feudal and hegemonic few, know that someone like you is in full support of their continuous deprivation, you would be Boko Haramed![/s]

Answer my question, and quit deluding yourself with basic arithmetic, any half-educated person knows to reference sources when statistics are presented.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:

You have to send them to Nursery and primary schools first before you talk about miracle centers..

If these youths who have been deprived of basic education by the feudal and hegemonic few, know that someone like you is in full support of their continuous deprivation, you would be Boko Haramed!
Education/literacy is not all about reading and writing in English language. It is about acquiring knowledge and skills that modifies ones attitude, behaviour and cognition. This change enables the individual to effect solutions to problems for the benefit of the individual and the society. It could come through formal, informal or self-taught means.

My friend, I have given you some lessons this morning.
Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani:

Answer my question, and quit deluding yourself with basic arithmetic, any half-educated person knows to reference sources when statistics are presented.
The dude is among the group that has been brainwashed by their brainwashed teachers and leaders to believe that a non Diploma/ degree holder is an "Illiterate"
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 6:49am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: You are indeed a foolish man. To you education is all about increased number of WASSCE/GCE enrollment powered by illegitimate centers, fraudulent supervisors and cheats parents. You my friend need to be educated.

Fyi: Rabiu Kwankwaso 1st took power in 1999. He introduced freeeee education at all levels, built university, primary and secondart schools. Established post secondary schools, vocational schools and also informal training despite the relative meagre budget. He left power in 2003 and continued from where he stopped in 2011 and even surpassing what he did. Now my friend, you have learnt something this morning. Stop being a dunce
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't! Show me some numbers if even they are made up by you and ur ilk to support ur conjectures..

4 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: The dude is among the group that has been brainwashed by their brainwashed teachers and leaders to believe that a non Diploma/ degree holder is an "Illiterate"
Your anti- education stance is the reason why beneficiaries of the status quo like u don't want to avail educational opportunities to others..No wonde you are in support of someone who's going to continue that agenda.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Education/literacy is not all about reading and writing in English language. It is about acquiring knowledge and skills that modifies ones attitude, behaviour and cognition. This change enables the individual to effect solutions to problems for the benefit of the individual and the society. It could come through formal, informal or self-taught means.

Thank me later
Another education beneficiary who doesn't want others to get it in order to keep them subservient and useful to his cause...

4 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't! Show me some numbers if even they are made up by you and ur ilk to support ur conjectures..
His Government run free education at all level, established Two Universities (University of Science and Technology Wudil and the Northwest University Kano), established craft/vocational schools in all the 44 local government in Kano State, 24 post secondary institutions of learning that will cater for the youths in the state, sponsoring over 1000 postgraduate students abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline: Your anti- education stance is the reason why beneficiaries of the status quo like u don't want to avail educational opportunities to others..No wonde you are in support of someone who's going to continue that agenda.
Beneficiaries of what status quo? Who's anti-education here? Is it me that has been educating you on what education is or you that considers education to be WAEC enrolment and "degree/diploma" acquistion? My friend go through our comments and reconsider your argument(which I don't even understand).

If you weren't taught that education could be:
Formal, Informal or self-education then you need to sue your Teachers and Leaders for deception. Let me even give you examples of great leaders that followe the respective routes:

Formal Education: Bill Clinton, Obama, Cameron etc

Informal Education: Lula da Silva(Immediate Past President of Brazil), Jacob Zuma, Incumbent South African President

Self Educated: Sir Isaac Newton, George Washington (Who rose to become a Supreme Court Justice and later USA President).

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Rawani: 7:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Kwankwaso is a visionary working on taking Kano State to the top rung of the education ladder. If you want to see how, see [url=https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.esspin.org%2Freports%2Fdownload%2F11-file-1247761562-kano_education.pdf&ei=9ZYOVOqBPM3daOTAgZAB&usg=AFQjCNE-D2hXrSw3mmJOBgeO1AXhvzOmpA&sig2=iyKZE3KbyVrb4OgoOVYVJw]here.[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Caseless2: 7:41am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: @ his Mom being frm SW, honestly, I don't really know but one thing I know is that he will definitely make not just a good President but one of the Best Black Presidents
if he's chosen by apc, i'm sure he wld make that public. His closeness to obj was blamed on this by kano ppl then...i think that was how the story started coming out that his mom is yoruba. I havnt confirmed d story sha.
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by chimerase2: 7:50am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: he built state iPP. Stop mentioning Jonathan when serious leaders are discussed. Kwankwaso is the Best Governor in this era and one of the Best in History. Its either Buhari or Sai Kwankwaso
u only read and hear in paper and online forum hv u seen wat he has done in person
The overhyping is too much jare

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: if he's chosen by apc, i'm sure he wld make that public. His closeness to obj was blamed on this by kano ppl then...i think that was how the story started coming out that his mom is yoruba. I havnt confirmed d story sha.
Rabiu Kwankwaso like General Buhari is not a tribalised Nigerian. I so doubt if he has yoruba blood because it shouldn't be a secret affair. Remember his father was a local village leader or something. People should know him. People spread rumors just to score cheap political but undeserved points. Anyway, whether his mother is Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw or even a Jamaican is inconsequential as long as public Administration is concerned. Either GMB or Kwankwaso will get my full support

4 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 7:55am On Sep 09, 2014
Rawani: Kwankwaso is a visionary working on taking Kano State to the top rung of the education ladder. If you want to see how, see [url=https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CCYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.esspin.org%2Freports%2Fdownload%2F11-file-1247761562-kano_education.pdf&ei=9ZYOVOqBPM3daOTAgZAB&usg=AFQjCNE-D2hXrSw3mmJOBgeO1AXhvzOmpA&sig2=iyKZE3KbyVrb4OgoOVYVJw]here.[/url]
Could you glean some numbers those "projected" but not actual figures to support your argument that education doesn't matter or what? Benchmark for comparison is JAMB and WAEC. He has been governor for 7 years and it takes 6 yrs to train students from JSS1 to SS3..

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=18pt]brov stop educating the abok1s and thier slaves, let them have miracle centers lets see if they can give nigeria something different from terrorists and hatefilled tribal and religious bigots.

stop wasting your reesources on those undesirable elements in the blog-sphere abeg, they are hatefilled and never do well bigots.

Imagine ediots that will tell you Federal Govt college cut off mark for Anambra kids is 139 while that of big-for-nothing Kanonistan is 12 is because of miracle center.
[/size]

adconline:

4 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
chimerase2: u only read and hear in paper and online forum hv u seen wat he has done in person
The overhyping is too much jare
It is because you have been programmed to appreciate mediocrity from your SE leaders and Jonathan that is why you find it "impossible" to believe.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=18pt]mr slave phuck off from there, nobody invited you here and your trying all possible best to be noticed by throwing yourself in the mix.

can you phuck off here you ediot and go buy Ilugunboy his breakfast at mama sikira joint [/size]cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
barcanista: Education/literacy is not all about reading and writing in English language. It is about acquiring knowledge and skills that modifies ones attitude, behaviour and cognition. This change enables the individual to effect solutions to problems for the benefit of the individual and the society. It could come through formal, informal or self-taught means.

Thank me later
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Rawani: 8:03am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:
Could you glean some numbers those "projected" but not actual figures to support your argument that education doesn't matter or what? Benchmark for comparison is JAMB and WAEC. He has been governor for 7 years and it takes 6 yrs to train students from JSS1 to SS3..

I now see why barcanista said you are not very bright. Have you answered my question?
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by adconline(m): 8:04am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Beneficiaries of what status quo? Who's anti-education here? Is it me that has been educating you on what education is or you that considers education to be WAEC enrolment and "degree/diploma" acquistion? My friend go through our comments and reconsider your argument(which I don't even understand).

If you weren't taught that education could be:
Formal, Informal or self-education then you need to sue your Teachers and Leaders for deception. Let me even give you examples of great leaders that followe the respective routes:

Formal Education: Bill Clinton, Obama, Cameron etc

Informal Education: Lula da Silva(Immediate Paste President of Brazil), Jacob Zuma, Incumbent South African President

Self Educated: Sir Isaac Newton, George Washington (Who rose to become a Supreme Court Justice and later USA President).
What a product of failed education or half baked education! These folks with informal education are smart and literate while we are talking about folks who are illiterates.. Your cited personalities are outliers while we are talking about folks who subpar average.. Your sense of comparison is intellectually jaundiced!
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by chimerase2: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: It is because you have been programmed to appreciate mediocrity from your SE leaders and Jonathan that is why you find it "impossible" to believe.
hey be civil ok, sombody can not just pop out and u expect the elecctorate to support him just becos he is well knwn in twiiter and online forum and again becos he is over hyped
The last time I checked I tot buhari is APC flag bearer those of u pushing kwansikor sori for the name for presidency re pushing him to oblivion
Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=18pt]A slave will stop at nothing from defending his master, when DSS spokesperson said APC are sponsoring Boko Haram, they started attacking the woman of being partisan and a PDP puppet but when ICPC rated Ayatollah Rauf Aragbashola of Osunistan the best governor in Nigeria, they started praising ICPC, they separated them from PDP and Jonathan but they forget that the same ICPC said stealing isnt corruption

mental slavery is worst than physical incarceration...
Join APC, lose your conscience, utter bull-crap with abandoned reckless and consider religion and tribe as basis for leadership qualities.

[/size]

adconline:
What a product of failed education or half baked education! These folks with informal education are smart and literate while we are talking about folks who are illiterates.. Your cited personalities are outliers while we are talking about folks who subpar average.. Your sense of comparison is intellectually jaundiced!

2 Likes

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2014
[size=18pt]Just like you ilks have been programmed to keep you all in perpetual poverty in Southwest inorder to make you vote any criminal with odourless fufu, parboiled rice and ewa oloyin even if its Osama

what a sophistication of stomach infrastructure,
[/size]
barcanista: It is because you have been programmed to appreciate mediocrity from your SE leaders and Jonathan that is why you find it "impossible" to believe.

1 Like

Re: Before We Lost Kwankwaso In Aso Rock. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2014
adconline:
You my friend you are a foolish man. In one sense you measure literacy level with WASSCE/GCE enrollment, in another you are saying "Smart literate" and bla bla bla. How do you measure "Literacy" level? How do you know who is smart and who is not? You my friend are a dunce. I think I am done with you on this subject.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHANGE!!! Sai BUHARI!!! WE Get To See Stolen Money With 8 Trillion Naira Budget! / Northerns Have No Regards For Yroubas (picture) / See The New Hilarious Cartoon With Nnamdi Kanu _ (shoe Licker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.