Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money (1614 Views)

My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Now i need the worst thing to do to this girl, back when i was Damn broke she always cheat on me, she was nagging and abusive and later broke up with me cry, she broke my heart... Now i gat money and she claims she still loves me.. angry

What do you suggest i do to her
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tell her you are no longer her class

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by ERCROSS(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
U r taking ur revenge already with ur favoured change of level..
being successfull is d best way of taking revenge

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by coolzeal(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
F*uck use her and dump her ugly gold-digging a*ss

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by argon500: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
With your 5 naira? lol

5naira: Now i need the worst thing to do to this girl, back when i was Damn broke she always cheat on me, she was nagging and abusive and later broke up with me cry, she broke my heart... Now i gat money and she claims she still loves me.. angry

What do you suggest i do to her
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Aniroly(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
use her as ur fu*cking machine
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by daben1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Guy abeg! If u fit fu*k am make she bleed to death i'll b happy... Or, embarrass her publicly, na poverty go kill am!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by GoodFaith: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please leave the girl alone
wish her best of luck
You need to move on with ur life
She want u for ur money
What happen if your get break in two year---- God forbid
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by kingschild123(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Be the boss that's all.
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by valdes00(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Giv her 5 naira

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by GoodFaith: 7:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
valdes00: Giv her 5 naira
5 naira to do what?
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
okay!!!!
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
If dis tale is true make I post my naked pics for nland dis nyte

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by valdes00(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
GoodFaith:
5 naira to do what?
To buy sweet onigi
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Missmossy(f): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Do as you wish!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay: If dis tale is true make I post my naked pics for nland dis nyte

baby you better start posing you unclad because i gat evidence here angry angry

meanwhile help me beg anti-spam Bot to stop banning me, its getting out of hand
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
5naira:

baby you better start posing you unclad because i gat evidence here angry angry

meanwhile help me beg anti-spam Bot to stop banning me, its getting out of hand
Pls sir anti- spam bot stop banning Mr 5 naira. He said I shuld help him beg u. Thank u in advance.
Oya weres d evidence I nid hard copy o
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
rozzay:
Pls sir anti- spam bot stop banning Mr 5 naira. He said I shuld help him beg u. Thank u in advance.
Oya weres d evidence I nid hard copy o
you need to drop ur number for d hard copy
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
5naira:
you need to drop ur number for d hard copy
Ok 08041941900
Pin- 30UBETIF
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by stellademas: 6:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hello friends i want to share my testimony and how grateful, I'm since my lover came back to me because of the grate help Dr OGBARI whose email address is DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM render to me. my boyfriend broke up with me first week of August this year because he thought i was cheating on him, he told me that his friends has been telling him that i have been seeing someone else when he is not around i tried to make him understand that his friends are lieing to him but he did not give me the chance to explain to him this was how he left me. after a month of our breakup i tried to live a normal life without him but it was very hard for me to cope then i decided to contact D rOGBARI via his his email address DROGBARILOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM which i came across this months September 12th during my search looking for help how to get my lover back he cast a love spell for me and make my lover to come back to me within the period of 48hours. with this grate joy in my heart i want to say a big thanks to Dr Dr OGBAI he is the best spell caster and he is the best solution.
MERCY
Re: My Ex Wants Me Back Because I Have Money by philantoxx(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
she is a damn bi*tch
an A class one at that.

(1) (Reply)

Best Romantic Words..a Thread For Sure Boys(lover Boys) / 5 Types Of Couples You Will Meet In Nigeria. / Nairaland Headache

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.