Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me (37000 Views)

How My Married Neighbor Caught Me Mastubatlng And Asked To Help...(must Read) / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / Here Are 6 Signs Your Ex Wants You Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by jenny2007(f): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2014
I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change.

i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out.

after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him.

what should u i do?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by paranorman(m): 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
Eya.. Pele.. I understand your Ex's reason for wanting to compensate you. Prob he's gotten remorseful and wants to set things right. I think you just forgive him and move on; if thats what he really wants and nothing more from you, forgive him.. About the money part, i say no. U are worth more than that and believe me, ur man will come knockin at the door of ur heart and will love u genuinely*. Stick to ur self esteem and nver let one Ex wash dem down the drain... Ur man will come. Just be good.

91 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 08, 2014
The idea that this man mistreated you is something you should look into because it takes two to tango you actively participated in the relationship so how can you blame him for everything.

The question is why were you with someone who made you soo unhappy?

Why did you remain faithful to a man you were not married to and who had no value for you?

Being pretty and attracting different men is not enough because you may be attracting different versions of your boyfriend.

This man cannot be your friend, he probably wants to add you to his harem the money is the lure so refuse him.

35 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
What a life... ! Why wouldn't you stay in such relationship when you are seeing money.

So fvcked up a country... You would have been rottening in jail by now.

Why won't you stay in such a a relationship and hoping things will change for better when your eyes were on money?

See as una dey jump on anything well packaged even though they are rottened inside.

You were dating thief without knowing... Why would you know?

Just move the fvck on!

70 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2014
Ex niger delta militant with two baby mamas wants to compensate you? Hahaha girl you berra start using your brain. undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change. i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out. after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him. what should u i do?
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2014
Btw am guessing that you're the "friend" huh? grin
jenny2007: Hi guys,
Don't know how to go about advicing my friend that recently broke up with her guy about a month ago but now misses him and wants him back.
They are both in a distance relationship -she's in lag and he's in bayelsa. She use to complain to me a lot that he does not give her as much attention as she would want, like not enough calls but text frequently, they only see each other once a month. He always puts work first before her. So many times her visits to him has been cut short because one or two things came up at work. Ironically, she says that he gives her more attention when he's out of the country on a trip. He calls her single day to check on her when he travels out on a trip abroad but the story changes when he's back to work and in nigeria. Meanwhile, the guy gets upset whenever my girl does not call him to check on him. My friend said that he didn't call on vals day too despite the distance until she called him. She said she got so upset and threathened him through a text that she will leave him if he does not change. They both haven't spoken to each other at all till today, as in he he didn't reply and she hasn't called him. This girl is one of my close friEnds and I don't feel happy seeing her so sad. The guy has been nice to her but just that he does not make enough effort in the relationship. My girl is faithful to him here in lag even though she's very pretty. I have told her to call him and they should have a heart to heary talk. I dun know if I gave her a good advice. Your thoughts pls?

44 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Khalessi: Btw am guessing that you're the "friend" huh? grin

cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2014
Khalessi: Btw am guessing that you're the "friend" huh? grin

Bursteddddddd cheesy cheesy grin

23 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2014
That's why I had quote her full post before she takes it down...

Or deactivate her account as usually expected.

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by oshyno(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
Women and money. Tell me another thing abeg.

U stayed tru to him - why won't u when ur soo fixated on his money as in d Bayelsa big boy em be.

Thaz why it puts me off wen u chiks say "even with d way I luv him n doesn't cheat on him bla bla bla , he still did dis to me "

When all u think of is d cool sweet life ur gono live wen u marry him why won't u remain faithful to such a player.

Cry me river Jordan abeg.

24 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2014
Compensate you with Wetin?
Your own rifle?
What possibly can he give you?

7 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by corisande: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2014
jenny2007: I was with him for almost three years on and off. we were in different cities during the duration of the relationship but with regular visits. this man mistreated me, i was never happy with him, in fact its the worst relationship i have ever had. theres nothing that he didnt do to me except physically assaulting me, still i stayed with him praying everyday that he will change. i'm a pretty lady and i always getting attention from guys yet i remained faithful to him despite the distance. all of sudden he cut contact with me and i decided not to bother to ask him why becos i had had enough myself. ex started calling me again though i didnt answer his calls. a month later i saw pictures of his wedding online, the girl he married is someone i had found out that he was cheating on me with in the past , though he denied it back then. she was even pregnant on their wedding day, i was shocked when i saw the pictures and cried my heart out. after his marriage i found some information about this man which i never knew before , he is a niger-delta militant with 2 babymammas who he beats at the silighest provocation. this is someone that told me he deals in oil and gas o. now this same man has started calling me and begging me to forgive him for the way he treated me while we were together and that i should mention anytin that i want and he will do for me, whether monetarily or not. i told him to go to hell with his pleading and money, however my friends are advising me to whatever he offers me and leave him. what should u i do?

hmmmmm
Na the militant wey marry recently,his story is on stelladimokokorkus.com.
I see, story story

3 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2014

Pardon me.... but let me laugh... hahahahahah

Oh boi(not lady), thank God for ur life.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by corisande: 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is he Tonye Ayila grin
all this compensation you pple are sharing

11 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by ideology(m): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2014
Nawao, well follow ur seemingly smart friends advice, and be the 3rd baby mama. Thats a sure gift, i believe he will give.

5 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by jenny2007(f): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2014
2sExy1: What a life... ! Why wouldn't you stay in such relationship when you are seeing money.

So fvcked up a country... You would have been rottening in jail by now.

Why won't you stay in such a a relationship and hoping things will change for better when your eyes were on money?

See as una dey jump on anything well packaged even though they are rottened inside.

You were dating thief without knowing... Why would you know?

Just move the fvck on!

Point of correction, i wasnt with him becos of money and in the three years that i dated him he only gave me money 3 times. i have my own business and have always been independent. he actually didnt like me working to earn my own money becos hes one of the men that a woman's place is just in the bedroom abd kitchen.

11 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
oshyno: Women and money. Tell me another thing abeg.

U stayed tru to him - why won't u when ur soo fixated on his money as in d Bayelsa big boy em be.

Thaz why it puts me off wen u chiks say "even with d way I luv him n doesn't cheat on him bla bla bla , he still did dis to me "

When all u think of is d cool sweet life ur gono live wen u marry him why won't u remain faithful to such a player.

Cry me river Jordan abeg.
don't mind her...

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by sevule(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
@ poster

Why would you want ANYTHING from your ex? You acknowledged he treated you badly and yet you are actually thinking of letting him compensate you? Are you now placing a price on your self worth?

Accepting financial compensation from your ex is akin to a fish swallowing a bait on a hook. He can use whatever he gives you now as a hook to remain relevant in your life.

You said you have a business so why for goodness sake are you thinking about accepting a financial reward from your ex? Is it because of the advice your friends gave you? My advice to you is to let your ex know thta you have forgiven him and tell him CLEARLY [/b]that you would [b]NOT accept anything from him. After this cut off ALL contact with him as he is now married and move on with your life.

26 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
Sorry
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Talon05: 9:10am On Jul 10, 2014
Houseofglam7: Compensate you with Wetin?
Your own rifle?
What possibly can he give you?
Glam7
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Exponental(m): 10:17am On Jul 10, 2014
Forgive him. Imagine u married him and u realized he had 2 baby mamas n u get beaten up too. I will say congrats dat he left u. On d otherhand, open a new bank acct, send it to him. Tell him to drop anything of his choice. If he respects ur decision not to have anything in common, spend d money after say...6months, but if he wants something, refund him.

9 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by slex(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2014
Call me cold or heartless but i dont feel pity for you. Why? You were in a bad relationship for 3 yrs?? He didnt show you care yet you stayed?i ll tell u why u stayed. Cos he told you he works in oil and gas sector. You see your greed of chopping oyel money has landed you in this mess. He had numerois babes with kids outside and he didnt even marry the other two. C mon, u stayed cos of the money you were enjoying thats all . And i guess one bobo who really cares about you was there and u kicked him away cos he is not an oyel worker. Truly some ladies get the guys they deserve.

29 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 10, 2014
Here comes another pity party..so he was maltreating you for three years,and you stayed back,then you deserved your kind of relationship..it means you were actually benefiting something,I will assume its money,cos he's a militant...asper the compensation,he has nothing to give you,just a way to entice you back to keep warming his bed..for your mental safety,stay away from him.you deserved to be happy.

10 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2014
Atleast you are out of the relationship now, cut all communication. Collecting anything from him won't change anything. But as a sharp babe you can open another office on his head.

7 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
chidyhels: Atleast you are out of the relationship now, cut all communication. Collecting anything from him won't change anything. But as a sharp babe you can open another office on his head.
angry
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
Detective 2sexy, u wan keep my record too

2 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2014
Exponental: Forgive him. Imagine u married him and u realized he had 2 baby mamas n u get beaten up too. I will say congrats dat he left u. On d otherhand, open a new bank acct, send it to him. Tell him to drop anything of his choice. If he respects ur decision not to have anything in common, spend d money after say...6months, but if he wants something, refund him.

Wrong advice u want to chop money of a millitant

U ll cough it out

6 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Houseofglam7(f): 12:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
Talon05:
Glam7
Lol.
I see you in 3D.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by sexylogan(m): 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
jenny2007:

Point of correction, i wasnt with him becos of money and in the three years that i dated him he only gave me money 3 times. i have my own business and have always been independent. he actually didnt like me working to earn my own money becos hes one of the men that a woman's place is just in the bedroom abd kitchen.

So why are you now even considering accepting money from him? He maltreated you for 3 years, was actively cheating, had two baby mommas got a 3rd girl preggy (who he eventually married)...I'm wondering...aren't you supposed to be so repulsed with this guy at this point that the very thoughy of speaking with him is unthinkable? Rather, you talk to him to the extent of listening to him "offer you compensation"?
My dear, you don't need to be a neurosurgeon to know what you should do...smh...

14 Likes

Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Talon05: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2014
Houseofglam7:
Lol.
I see you in 3D.
Actually 2D. Its diamond_dre.
Re: My Married Ex Wants To Compensate Me by Houseofglam7(f): 1:01am On Jul 11, 2014
Talon05:
Actually 2D. Its diamond_dre.

OMG!!!!
*faints*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! / 5 Things You'll Get When You Dont Take Care Of Your Woman / Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend On Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.