Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? (682 Views)

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Chocrae: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Girls tend to hate me!!! I knew this a longtime ago and couldnt give 2fcks about it, but now i'm starting to get bothered. Almost all my friends are guys. Im cool with guys because they're easy to hang with, straightforward and they always have your back, but with girls they're just too much drama, too bitchy, carry so much negativity and hate on other girls for absolutely no reason. I do have a couple of female friends and thats just about it. Girls hating on me because their bf's are cool with me. One just broke up with her bf because he said i was his best friend, one had a massive fight with her bf because he said he wanted to attend my birthday party, one quarelled with her bf because we were chilling together, one called me recently saying him and his girlfriend argued because i gave him a shout out on his bday using his pic on my whatsapp dp and one of my "friends" who is his gf's cousin told her about it and since then she has hated my guts, and this other girl hates me cos the guy shes in love with likes me. all this drama around me because these guys are my friends and do not see them in any other way, like they need to calm the fck dwn, if i wanted their men i would have had them, but thats not me. i cnt hang with girls cz its too much drama, im hanging with guys and i still get this same drama from girls, so its got me thinking...am i the one with the problem or what? and please note... I DO NOT FLIRT with these guys
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by hertz9te(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
if you ever feel you are the problem then you are

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Chocrae: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
hertz9te: if you ever feel you are the problem then you are

but i dont understand why. i have a bf and know not to mess with other pples men cz i know how i'd feel if someone was doing the same to me. i respect other peoples relationships, so im confused as to why they'd have a problem with me
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by EmoBoy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
Why don't you get your own boyfriend and let your friends be?
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Gooci(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
ms cockerel undecided i wished my mb finished upon openning thi yeye thread.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by hertz9te(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chocrae:

but i dont understand why. i have a bf and know not to mess with other pples men cz i know how i'd feel if someone was doing the same to me. i respect other peoples relationships, so im confused as to why they'd have a problem with me
simply pit,,,how would u feel if I was dating you but spending so much time with one of my female gfs?....first uld think we are secretly crushing.......and let's face it,everybody gets jealous when they are crazy about someone and they feel the someone is crazy about another person...it makes u feel like an option....drops pen
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chocrae: Girls tend to hate me!!! I knew this a longtime ago and couldnt give 2fcks about it, but now i'm starting to get bothered. Almost all my friends are guys. Im cool with guys because they're easy to hang with, straightforward and they always have your back, but with girls they're just too much drama, too bitchy, carry so much negativity and hate on other girls for absolutely no reason. I do have a couple of female friends and thats just about it. Girls hating on me because their bf's are cool with me. One just broke up with her bf because he said i was his best friend, one had a massive fight with her bf because he said he wanted to attend my birthday party, one quarelled with her bf because we were chilling together, one called me recently saying him and his girlfriend argued because i gave him a shout out on his bday using his pic on my whatsapp dp and one of my "friends" who is his gf's cousin told her about it and since then she has hated my guts, and this other girl hates me cos the guy shes in love with likes me. all this drama around me because these guys are my friends and do not see them in any other way, like they need to calm the fck dwn, if i wanted their men i would have had them, but thats not me. i cnt hang with girls cz its too much drama, im hanging with guys and i still get this same drama from girls, so its got me thinking...am i the one with the problem or what? and please note... I DO NOT FLIRT with these guys

from ur topic i see u are a girl right ...so lets go str8 to it...

have u ever had a real bf?
sex with the opposite sex?
do u even feel any sexual attraction for the opposite sex?

just give a honest YES or NO to these 3 Q's first
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Chocrae: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
runnazz:

from ur topic i see u are a girl right ...so lets go str8 to it...

have u ever had a real bf?
sex with the opposite sex?
do u even feel any sexual attraction for the opposite sex?

just give a honest YES or NO to these 3 Q's first

YES, YES AND YES
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
As funny as it sound, Do you plan on getting married someday? undecided
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Chocrae: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ceasar1: As funny as it sounds, Do you plan on getting married someday?

yessssssssssss
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Chocrae:

YES, YES AND YES

Then my dear, you don't have a problem here except its something u are not saying here or maybe u should spend more time with ur guy or someone else who isn't their bf or close to them, maybe they are tired of ur company or they are insecure in their relationships..any how just do ur own thing and stop spending more than enough time in places or with ppl that could send d wrong signals...
Re: I Can't Be The One With The Problem...or Am I? by ERCROSS(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
U r damn so cute...
Why wont guyz fall head ova heels for u...
African queen.
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Go Out With Two Ladies From The Same Department(at Different Time / Biblical Toasting / Virginity In Exchange For Employment.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.