Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Biblical Toasting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Biblical Toasting (682 Views)

Biblical Toasting / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / Am Always Afraid Of Toasting Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biblical Toasting by franzis(m): 12:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
BOY: Do you have a Boyfriend?
GIRL: NOPE! I dont want to have a Boyfriend.
BOY: Genesis 2:18 the Lord God said, "it is Not good for the Man to be alone. I will make a Helper suitable for Him."
GIRL: But i dont Love you!
BOY: 1 John 4:8 "who ever does not Love, does Not know God, because God is Love."
GIRL: And how do i know you mean those words?
BOY: Matthew 12:34 "for out of the abundance of the Heart the mouth speaks."
GIRL: but how can i be sure that you are Loyal and Honest?
BOY: Mark 13:31 "Heaven and Earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
GIRL: But why me? There are a lot of girls out there.
BOY: Proverbs 31:29 "many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
GIRL: But what is in me that you Like?
BOY: Song of Solomon 4:7 "you are All together Beautiful, my Darling there is no flaws in you."
GIRL: But i'm not all that Beatiful..... you are Exaggerating.
BOY: Proverbs 31:30 "Charm is Deceptive, and Beauty is Fleeting; but a Woman who fears the Lord is to be Praised."
GIRL: and What will happen if i say YES?
BOY: Genesis 2:24 "therefore man shall leave his father and his Mother and Hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one Flesh."
GIRL: How comes you know the Scriptures this much?
BOY: Joshua 1:8 "this Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and Night, so that you may be careful to do all that is written in it, for then you will make your way prosperous and you will have good success."
GIRL: Woow! I can see you really Love God.
BOY: Psalm 34:8 "oh!, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the Man who takes Refuge in Him."
GIRL: uhmmm! Ok please Give me time to think about it.
BOY: Philippians 4:8 "finally Brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honourable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is any worthy of praise, think about these things."
GIRL: Awww!!! I Love you Already!
BOY: Revelations 22:21 "Amen!"
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nice
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
Funny one....
Re: Biblical Toasting by pretydiva(f): 6:13am On Sep 24, 2014
grin
Re: Biblical Toasting by Real247: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2014
I love this
Re: Biblical Toasting by Ivanspring(f): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2014
I usually run away from such guys. Most of them are wolves in sheep's clothing.
Re: Biblical Toasting by richybanky(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2014
grin grin @OP nice write up (Y)
Re: Biblical Toasting by Kunleskey(m): 1:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
Funny,.... she enter the road of no turning back
Re: Biblical Toasting by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
I don copy am,paste it to my whatsapp contacts.

Very funny

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Appear A Perfect Woman In The Eyes Of Men / As For Me, Sex Can Wait Till Marriage. / Virginity In Exchange For Employment.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.