Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,533 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? (13798 Views)

Pls NL Help, Have Gotten An Album How Do I Get Money From It? / Why I Cant Drop An Album Yet.......kiss Daniel / Nigerian Artistes With Good Hits But Yet To Release An Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by xxxkubexxx: 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
I BUY CDs (Album) because it encourages the artist and it as the best sound quality.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by iamodenigbo1(m): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
last year,3 album's from Obi igwe
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by holyboss: 5:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
Baddestguyp: my bad, I tot u understood English
oh! U modified d trash already..Anyway, next time try to get people to confirm ur write up before u post emm.. tongue
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by kcowen(m): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
There are some songs you dnt get on itunes or any other downloading site,like i remember searchin for a particular song by sound sultan(d track after jagbajantis)where he talked abt our politics and goverment.There re some Albums u will buy in naija,only 2 tracks will be dope,d rest will be flop but there's only one artist i can buy his album anytime,anyday even if i can download it which is 2face Idibia,his album is worth keeping at home.Acension was d last album i brought after No Gut,No Glory by Phyno
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by donsteady(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
I bought Asa new Album "The Bed of Stone' yesterday on Itune duo,
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by charming4: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
"Mysterious" by Rhymzo.......2006. Lovely album
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Swash042(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2014
lyk 4 months ago
No gut No glory(NGNG) by Phyno.
...BTW it was mi first n last time of buying an album.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Last month

15 cd Alhadji Dauda Epo Akara
5 cd Alhadji Buhari Omo Musa
10 cd Alhadji Sikiru Ayinde
10 cd Alhadji Ayinla Omowura

Some us still like to read the covers.

PS:

In December I'll buy all the Fela I can find in good condition.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by snthesis(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ryabcool: i absolutely LOOOOOOVE the remix of Supersun ft Eldee, Iceprince and Eva. I wish he'd shot a video for it. Another song i fell in love with. sad

I take it your siggy is from Avicii? cheesy

same here- totally tripping for Eva

@siggy,
not from avicii, its about a girl i fell in loff with and cant find her anymore- she jst vanished sad
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by kudoxs(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
The last album I bought apart frm asa's album was wande coal 1st , didn't regret buyin dt album, anyways I always buy asa album even if I hvnt listened to any track on the album.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by kingvicking(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
heatmeup: i saw these coming undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided anyways it john ledgend,june come ooo all of una wey just dey download una no get cars undecided

Have you forgotten? Even cars have MP3 players, anyway, anywhere and anyhow, na to the blast music dey go.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin Have never!!! Why would I even buy when I have plenty boyfriends I can easily collect from..
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Baddestguyp(m): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
holyboss: oh! U modified d trash already..Anyway, next time try to get people to confirm ur write up before u post emm.. tongue
I didn't modify anything
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ryabcool(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
snthesis:

same here- totally tripping for Eva

@siggy,
not from avicii, its about a girl i fell in loff with and cant find her anymore- she jst vanished sad
Eva my Eva! Crazy ft Saucekid, I Done Did It, Your Fada, Deaf, Lights Out... I don't know which to pick as my fav. Lol!

@siggy, well maybe you need to listen to Avicii's Addicted to You and see the similarities between your predicament and the song. I have someone very close to me who did that on more than one occassion. So i understand smiley

Don't worry, she'll come back. Note that she'll give a very flimsy reason for vanishing. But you know the best part? You'll forgive her nonetheless cos you'd be too happy to have her back. smiley
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Sike(m): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Can't even remember again. E don tey! I dey madt?! Buy album now? Maybe next generation sha.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Dekadet(m): 6:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fadelex: August.... Aaron Neville collections.
guy e be like say we go hook up o cause I love Aaron Neville so we could share d tracks..pls

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Alfred234(m): 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
The last album I bought was Unapologetic by Rihanna in 2012 I just love dat babe.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
MadCow1: A couple of months back...

ALBUM NAME: Jags Nation (or something like that)

And I regretted it.. angry Jagz owes me 150 Naira... angry

If I wanted to listen to a Jamaican album, I would have bought a Mavado album or even Bounty Killers album. angry
Lol...The music section's Jesse Jagz circlejerk got to you.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by valdes00(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
I will start buyin album when WAPTRICK might hav closed down..... 4 nw, I b bad market
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by onlymase(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Fadelex: August.... Aaron Neville collections.
you know good music
may I meet you please
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Can't remember. I think it was 'Rhapsody' by Olamide but the guys is getting wackier though.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Ezebinaugwu(m): 6:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
heatmeup: i saw these coming undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided anyways it john ledgend,june come ooo all of una wey just dey download una no get cars undecided

Meaning ur car no dey play mp3 or Bluetooth car kit

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sky B. After listening to it I swore neva to buy any album again
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by pheesayor(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
last year: Tope Alabi's 8 of 10 albums and Lara George's two albums
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by juwoonn(m): 6:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kezifils: Wen internet dey?
I go download free. If I buy am, den go use that money go dubai go wed?
Why not carry the N100 go Dubai go wed
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dagrin C.E.O album
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Youngzedd(m): 6:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
March 2014
Phyno fino!

Alobam.
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by damola311: 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
arsetalks: sorry bro, I lost most of my Obey songs. If you have them can you share please? I am desperate for a particular album. Don't know the name but in one of the tracks he sang "won kigbe fire fiire ki pan pan tode". I will be eternally grateful if you share or tell me the name of the album.

Surely have it..... Maybe u should drop ur mail i will attach d song
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Downloading tinz buh anyway I dnt do naija stuff so my downloading does nt affect dem
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Kezifils(m): 6:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
juwoonn:
Why not carry the N100 go Dubai go wed

Good idea. Heading to Dubai. Wanna tag along?
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Humblebloke(m): 6:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Album kwa!

Lemme consult the oracle...
Re: When Last Did You Buy An Album & Whose Was It? by Misterpaul(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
The last album I bought was "M.I.2" by M.I. And Naeto C's "super C season" that was around 2011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Song Do You Have On Replay Today? / Psquare - Do Me Mp3 Download / Davido – Omo Baba Olowo: (OBO) - The Genesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.