Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,707 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall (48252 Views)

GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by dotna(m): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
O boy. Seriously
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by handysuzy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
Except the lord watch over a city, they that watch over it do so in vain.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Tracygold(f): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin ;DVery funny, Ebola u will laeve naija by fire by force grin
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by oluwaphemiee(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Funny
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by anonimi: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Very good......no, actually EXCELLENT initiative worthy of emulation by other worthwhile banks and organisations.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Mariopgomery(m): 5:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:
Prevention is better than cure.

Wow, I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this thread. I want to thank the spirit of my guidian for standing by me to achieve this great feat. I also want to thank my siblings for their support on this endeavour. I also send my sincere appreciation to MTN for making their network functional at the time I commented on this thread. And the biggest praise goes to almighty God for his protection and guidiance.
To the Nairaland family I say shalom. It is never an easy thing to be FTC. Keep trying hard. You will surely get there.

Thanks
*drops mic*

angry angry

TMan.
try again next year

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
I wish dem happy washing season
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by anonimi: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2014
handysuzy: Except the lord watch over a city, they that watch over it do so in vain.

I am sure that is why you do not read and wait for the Lord to pass your exams for you.
And why you do not work yet expect to earn a living from some FOOLISH person who has worked hard and sweated to come and "divinely bless" your lazy bum shocked
Also why you would advise a farmer not to plant anything and at harvest time go to his farm to harvest angry

You better read your Bible very well sad

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by bosun11(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
very hilarious pictures.............................

Prevention is better than cure.........May God Save Me , My Family , My Friends And Even My Enemies From This Satanic Disease...AMEN....
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Freest(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Wow, I can't believe I'm the first to comment on this thread. I want to thank the spirit of my guidian for standing by me to achieve this great feat. I also want to thank my siblings for their support on this endeavour. I also send my sincere appreciation to MTN for making their network functional at the time I commented on this thread. And the biggest praise goes to almighty God for his protection and guidiance.
To the Nairaland family I say shalom. It is never an easy thing to be FTC. Keep trying hard. You will surely get there.

Thanks
*drops mic*

angry angry

TMan.
Sharap!!! If i hear say na u
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol.

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Freest(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
didadavid: My God
But you steal my space sha... undecided
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Freest(m): 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
cramjones: This is the most stupid thing I have seen in recent times. Can't the bank just have a hand sanitizer? Is that rocket science?

Nigeria! Oh Nigeria! When will you learn? Well, with GEJ as president, people are bound to think like lab rats!

-CramJones
No wonder you're writing like lab cat... Mtcheeees haters. If they don't make measures to prevent, you will be the first to condemn, now they've made their own little measure based on their understanding, you are still the first to condemn. Haba!!! Hater go kiss rock jor. Atleast even though they may be wrong, they made efforts...

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by dozzynet(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
dania30: Same thing in the branch here...the guard will just tell u 'madame sanitize ur hands b4 u enter the hall' grin. Twas funny but everyone was doing it.
Fear of ebola is the beginning of wisdom wink
That's a good initiation process. Will never ever try that shit. If the wont let me enter to make my transactions, i bera pull my cash from the bank and move on to another.
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Freest(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
didadavid:

Let me sell it for you for just 12k non-negotiable
Chai... So you cant help a brother ni? I've never gotten a first place before!!! Abeg now cry cry
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by themmydhayhor(m): 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy: Lol. Senseless bank... Whats different between them and the salt drinkers? grin grin

Total waste of time.

Guess u r d 1 without sense..........
Ur brain must b blank b4 u post dis shit..........

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Place looks messy. Woudn't go near those dispensers. And I hope the dispensers have automatic sensor pumps?
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by EmoBoy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
themmydhayhor:

Guess u r d 1 without sense..........
Ur brain must b blank b4 u post dis shit..........

I don't exchange banters with people on this forum. Have a nice day
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by coolzeal(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
ThoniaSlim: So let me get this straight, I wash my hands, I walk into through the security door, I have to press the button to get inside.

Lets assume I've got sweaty palms, then someone else after me presses that same button. I mean doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? undecided
You just wrote what I wanted to type. You're smart.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by DonaldGenes(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
TrollMan:

Thanks
*drops mic*

angry angry

TMan.

Oga

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by themmydhayhor(m): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
EmoBoy:

I don't exchange banters with people on this forum. Have a nice day

gringringringrin
C ur dumb brain..............

@dis time of d day....u still dey tell some1 have a nyc day
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by crosswire(m): 6:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Its not compulsory, I went to access bank recently and I didn't wash my hands.
There is usually toilet roll or hand napkins or whatever they are called(baby wipes i think) for TURNING THE TAP ON.
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by passionate88: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
@bori camp back gate, I saw a military man checking the temperature of anybody that wants to enter the cantonment..
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
sammieguze: skye bank makes it mandatory that you use hand sanitizer befor you enter the banking hall. everybody preventing ebola in the best way known to them
ok
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by blasterman(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
What is needed is drug that will kill it from inside and not outside. How do we know if more infected ppl have not entered the country via land borders like in seme or calabar. Many Liberians enter Nigeria majority by land. They should tell those companies to test their vaccines on those in isolation at least that will give them a 50-50 chance of survivg. Dec is too far
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not only washing hands alone, they should add washing of D.I.C.K and Kitty-Cat join, nonsensically nonsense.
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by priscaoge(f): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ebola Sanitationcheesy
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by kixo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Well, I was @ their Benin Branch today, its not a compulsory measure, as customers entered the banking hall without washing their hands, but I did wash my hands as a precautionary measure...I no wan hear say dem say

1 Like

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Freest(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
didadavid:

Pay 2,500 last
Haba... U must be an ibo man!!! Okkk... Base on say na we we... U collect 50 card? Last price!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams ! / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.