Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,698 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall (48251 Views)

GTBank Checks Temperature Of Customers Entering The Banking Hall (Photo) / Hand Sanitizer Does Not Prevent Ebola Virus - Harold Thomas / President Jonathan, Fashola, Sambo Use Hand Sanitizer During Meeting On Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Bwahaha... That is a good idea. But, the way the washing plan is done is not very good. Washing in that place is going to turn it into a mess very soon. At least, the bank authority should have provided washing basins fixed by those who are qualified to do so. Not just by getting a bowl and hand-wash. Jeez! The scene is ugly to the eyes.

Good measure though!
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by iceberylin(m): 11:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jealous
GANDALF1:

You are too old for this nonsense. Get a life
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by handysuzy(f): 11:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
anonimi:

I am sure that is why you do not read and wait for the Lord to pass your exams for you.
And why you do not work yet expect to earn a living from some FOOLISH person who has worked hard and sweated to come and "divinely bless" your lazy bum shocked
Also why you would advise a farmer not to plant anything and at harvest time go to his farm to harvest angry

You better read your Bible very well sad

Hey, take it easy nau, no hard feelings. I offend you?
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by chelseabmw(m): 11:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
lol....very funny
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by midich: 12:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Why can't Nigerian commend efforts, some people are putting in and if be, criticise constructively, we really still have a long way to go.

For people shouting sanitisers are anti bacteria, please GOOGLE is your friend, your megabyte is not only for NAIRALAND. Because if you had checked up sanitisers, you won't be making such silly comments.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by ifekemmy(f): 12:19am On Sep 09, 2014
Okay, Prevention is better than cure..

Water can not kill virus talkless of hand sanitizer
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by 9jabasewap: 1:12am On Sep 09, 2014
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo GT-19060
http://www.9jabasewap.com/root-samsung-galaxy-grand-neo-gt-19060/
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 09, 2014
So sanitizers come in big metal containers like that
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 09, 2014
yorke1: funny...cant' stop laughing. Look at that guy in orange shirt face.
Haha. I tell you...very funny.
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by remikunle: 4:11am On Sep 09, 2014
wonders never end
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Muscomide: 4:58am On Sep 09, 2014
And how filthy and germ infested are our naira notes?
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by EBUBEDIKE1001: 5:00am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigerian and they un seriousness ,look at how the hand is been washed self,its like child's play.......
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok o
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by phemybof(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2014
also in GTB
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by SHOCK7(m): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2014
ThoniaSlim: So let me get this straight, I wash my hands, I walk into through the security door, I have to press the button to get inside.

Lets assume I've got sweaty palms, then someone else after me presses that same button. I mean doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? undecided
No,after u wash 'ur hands with d sanitizer,it contains d spreading becos EVD can't be transmitted in d window stages,u've 2 be very sick b4 can transmit.Though d tap knot shuld 've been antomated,do u understand?
Besides I wanted 2 say u look kinda CUTE wink
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by robay(m): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Hmm,visit www.ajiswaggs.ml

1. www.ajiswaggs.ml allows you chat with your friends.
2. Add people that you want to hear from.
3. www.ajiswaggs.ml is Online interective community.
4. Join our social chatting community grin
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by SHOCK7(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2014
debrihachi: Serzli? !
U just wanted 2 be on fp,because 'ur comment makes no sense angry
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by ozo13(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2014
datbay: In as much as am not a scientist, this seems so hilarious.Ebola is a viral disease while sanitizer prevents bacteria.So what's the connection?Moreso,when the customers are washing their hands before entering the bank,is it to protect the bank workers or the customers?If an infected person washes his/her hands while entering the bank,does that prevent his/her body contact in the bank from contacting the virus.I THINK WHAT WE NEED IS PRAYER AND SERIOUS PRECAUTIONS.
dats y u r not a scientist.fullstop grin
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by sirfemoz(m): 7:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Some post here are just funny.... Will washing of hands prevent Ebola? Ebola is not a bacteria.. Will sanitizer stop Ebola? Its when you see the case of Ebola in Liberia, that you will take any necessary measure and appreciate the Nigerian Government in efforts to contain this disease.. Its won't cost you anything to wash or sanitize your hands... Just that some people are naturally born Critics..
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 09, 2014
yorke1: funny...cant' stop laughing. Look at that guy in orange shirt face.

Lol
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Emilliw3m(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigerians are not giving chances to ebola
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Obejieric(m): 8:43am On Sep 09, 2014
health is wealth, while they save ur money for u, they also want to save your life.
Get the latest free browsing cheat now. visit http://nigeriangateway..com/
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by jimshimfe(m): 8:44am On Sep 09, 2014
I wont say forced, was at the bank yesterday and nobody stopped me from entering until i wash my hands.
Yesterday, at the Jos branch, i didnt even notice there was a hand washing session just by the corner. It was on my way out that i saw them, so i asked casually if i was supposed to wash while going out or it must be coming in only, they say i could.
Took the liberty to wash using their liquid wash and warm (Jos weather calls for it) water. I noticed all their staff on the counter wore gloves.
I started wondering since they barely shake hands with customers, what was the gloves for? i thought they said we couldn't contact ebola by touching money. If we can, then, LORD have mercy cos a lot of cash has moved from Lagos/Portharcourt to other parts of the country.
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]Washing of hands is good but what about the body because inside bank you will find people with short sleeve dress
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by fireforfire: 10:18am On Sep 09, 2014
ThoniaSlim: So let me get this straight, I wash my hands, I walk into through the security door, I have to press the button to get inside.

Lets assume I've got sweaty palms, then someone else after me presses that same button. I mean doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? undecided

theres no way ur hand can get sweaty immediately aftr washing it. abi is d distance frm d tap to d security door a thousand miles?
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by olasmith10(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Oh boy, Na to carry food come chop for there.. if u chop finish, u wash ur hands
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by CHOGON1: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
OUR FUMIGATION SCOPE OF SERVICES INCLUDES;

1. Misting and fogging of the entire School surroundings (inside and outside), Class room blocks, Rest rooms, Staff rooms, Hostels , Offices to destroy different larval and pupas stages of pests using swing fog machine

2. Spraying of the above-mentioned area to get rid of pests, pathogens and other specifics anthropoids using manual and motorizes sprayers
Deratisation and baiting of all specific (Linnaeus species etc )

Remove those sickening Pests and Bugs from the school premises , hostels and offices through our Fumigation and Pest Control Services.

Our solutions assist in the effective prevention of pest in household and commercial premises like Residence, Hotels, Resorts, Ware houses, and Commercial Complexes. We experts are proficient in identifying all kinds of infestations and provide solutions accordingly. The service comprises of:

Cockroach Management Service
• Use of efficient medicines and sprays control cockroaches and other insects in a very short span of time.
Rodent Management Service
• Sanitation and correction of sanitation deficiencies are given utmost focus which is basic in rodent control. Advice is given for elimination of food sources with good sanitation practices that prevent the increase in rodent population.

General Pest Management Service
• With proper waste management as well as drainage of still water we help in prevention of breeding ground of many pests at the clients premises.

For more details and bookings pls call
+2348072292381
+2348129190315
info@chogonfacilities.com
www,chogonfacilities.com

Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by ziga: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2014
If you are going to do something, you might as well do it well.

First washing hands with less than enough water will not keep you hands clean but instead spread the germs allover your hands.

Water filters produce too little water flow fr hand washing.

Also, the contaminated water is being collected in bowls. So if the Ebola virus is actually washed into the bowl, everybody who comes after will be potentially exposed to the virus in the bowl from water splashing into the bowl.

Ignorance is worse than stupidity.

This setup will spread more germs.

Also, there should be government building agencies that should enforce certain codes.If you are going to build a washroom, spend the money and build a washroom.

And not this ridiculous thing.
Re: Ebola: Access Bank Provides Sanitizer For Customers Entering The Banking Hall by shegsrules(m): 1:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
No b with d same hand u open the tap to allow water then u wash ur hand after which d clean hand would close d dirty tap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Hospital Chains Woman To Urinal Pipe Over Unpaid Bills / Dangers Of Using Clobetasol Skin Bleaching Creams ! / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.