Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (53344 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by carlos1(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2014
MANGAM: Rip to the death soldiers

Ok na! U don speak am, Notin remain 4me again. Death ke, death ni

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by cawc: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2014
I pray for the souls of the departed soldiers.
At last this would be the end of BH. One of our big shot son is now injured seriously. Really waiting for his father's response on this
In a like word from his father, I dey watch ooooo!
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by mkoabiola: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Wat if he is not obj son,nobody will hear d injury or death.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by fuckyouhard: 9:50am On Sep 09, 2014
more than 50 boko haram members too were killed in the operation and they didn't mention it? saHARAMreporters indeed! undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 9:53am On Sep 09, 2014
cawc: .
At last this would be the end of BH. One of our big shot son is now injured seriously.
General Mohammed Shuwa, the commanding Officer of the 1st Division Nigerian Army during the civil war was killed by Boko Haram at his home in Maiduguri two years ago yet that didnt stop the Boko Haram onslaught
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by tonte(m): 9:57am On Sep 09, 2014
did you even read the news content at all? Is He dead? lol Nigerians...smfh

ochilikoko: Does this country worth dying for? Anyway, May his soul and d souls of all others who died at d course of bringing peace to Nigeria rest in perfect peace. Amen.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by SBG: 9:58am On Sep 09, 2014
That has always been my observation. Sahara reporters- a Boko Haram media outlet reported that 24 Nigerian Soldiers have been killed but they deliberately remain silent on the casualty figure on Boko Haram side.

Are they implying that the rifles which Nigerian Army are using cannot kill? Are they implying that Nigerian Army are not allow to shoot back? In fact I hate Sahara Reporters with passion. They are bias in their reports. I believed they have been bought over by the sponsors of Boko Haram but they will all be put to shame.
maslong: if our gallant soldier kill BH it will hardly make head line, but when these criminals injured our soldiers it will be a breaking news in sahara reporters and punch. does these people receive salary from BH to report only bad news against Nigeria?. >: >:

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Systeme101: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2014
y una no mention d names of dem papa of d 24 soldiers wer die?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hardbody: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
deor03: Obasanjo has about 2 or 3 sons in the military.

2 or 3 sons in the military? Na only him waka come? Anyways the law of probability indicates a higher probability of 3 deaths in 10 as against 1 in 10. You can do the maths.

Meantime, in 1966, Obasanjo was gallantly finishing off the biafrans seeking for self determination. Today his sons are not able to gallantly finish off the boko haramaites. Is it then true that biafra actually fought a war with world powers rather than a rag tag Nigerian Army running away from better organized insurgents? Sorry i meant to ask, has the chicken come home to roost?
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by debbie(f): 10:01am On Sep 09, 2014
What i can see here is a generation of youths who have built hatred,bitterness and anger in themselves.....yes our past leaders have failed us and we need to question them.But this young man decided to fight for his country under any reason and was shot (thank God he is still alive). I ask all of you here,what have you done for your country? Do you think you are better than him? Why judge him based on his fathers leadership?.Do you wish to be judged by your fathers life? Many of us can not do what all these soldiers are doing and laying down their lives.

Come to think of it,we all have families and loved ones,that we wish not to see them fall into danger....yet we are here rejoicing over someone who went for a battle and was shot.I wonder the kind of leaders we will make with this mentality

We keep on saying the elders don't want to give us the chance to lead,but with this mindset?..........i bet we will find very few who can save us.

Meanwhile to all those soldiers who are fighting this fierce battle,leaving their families and loved ones......i say CARRY GO!
SURELY THIS BATTLE MUST BE WON,MAYBE NOT TODAY...BUT EVENTUALLY.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Enasco1(m): 10:05am On Sep 09, 2014
hertz9te: really surprising....or maybe the op made a mistake,,,,maybe it's a relative
x nt a mistake. D OP ws right

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2014
hardbody:

2 or 3 sons in the military? Na only him waka come? Anyways the law of probability indicates a higher probability of 3 deaths in 10 as against 1 in 10. You can do the maths.

Meantime, in 1966, Obasanjo was gallantly finishing off the biafrans seeking for self determination. Today his sons are not able to gallantly finish off the boko haramaites. Is it then true that biafra actually fought a war with world powers rather than a rag tag Nigerian Army running away from better organized insurgents? Sorry i meant to ask, has the chicken come home to roost?
Your logic is upside down

Do you want to tell me that ibos are not part of the soldiers in the Nigerian army who are currently being killed by Boko Haram in the NorthEast?

Biafra wasnt fighting for self determination. Biafra was a land annexation agenda of ojuku who invaded the midwest and was marching into Yorubaland before the gallant soldiers of 3rd Marine Commando division finished the biafran cowards off

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hardbody: 10:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Chaleeee: OBJ has definitely paid his dues.

Amazing how the report says 24 soldiers died but all we seem to care for is OBJs son that suffered injuries which perhaps were minor. So the rest are unsung because their fathers were never opportuned to be corrupt leaders and squandermanics for a period of 12 years? God is an impartial judge. What you lose at the bends you will win at the stretch. OBJ......take note
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by sexzskil(f): 10:09am On Sep 09, 2014
Many of you don't know Nigeria is already finished, GEJ and others know better and this is why they keep looting with all passion. Naigeriya is living in its final days. THE MASTERS HAVE PROPHESIED!
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hardbody: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Your logic is upside down

Do you want to tell me that ibos are not part of the soldiers in the Nigerian army who are currently being killed by Boko Haram?

Biafra wasnt fighting for self determination. Biafra was a land annexation agenda of ojuku who invaded the midwest and was marching into Yorubaland before the gallant soldiers of 3rd Marine Commandos finished the biafran cowards off

My friend address the issue not the person. Why are your military men being stomped and killed by untrained rag tag insurgents when you are the giant of africa. Youknow nothing about what i am saying so how abiut u STFU
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by pheesayor(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2014
it is either you are liar or a kid during OBJ's tenure for you to say he didn't build a single power station, use google and come back here to apologise.
Collynzo16: The fact that Obasanjo's son is fighting in the north east doesn't make Obasanjo the best President or even a good one, people get real!
His son could have insisted on going there based on his own convictions and passion or it could be that Obasanjo only cares about himself and no one else as stated by his own daughter in that open letter of hers.

Back to the talk of OBJ being the best president, what exactly did he achieve? He left office after 8 years without building a single power station despite knowing that electricity was our biggest developmental challenge as a nation. Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for a total of 12 years, the highest any single individual can boast of as President of Nigeria, so whenever the problem of bad leadership in Nigeria is being discussed, Obasanjo should be the first name to be mentioned. He had a total of 12 years to fix Nigeria, but he left it worse.
Just thought I should clear some doubts.

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by cirmuell(m): 10:14am On Sep 09, 2014
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^

Its called click bait. No body cares about good news, but we know Bad news is juicy and spreads like wild fire. #Reality

that's what it is, but people don't understand.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hardbody: 10:15am On Sep 09, 2014
debbie: What i can see here is a generation of youths who have built hatred,bitterness and anger in themselves.....yes our past leaders have failed us and we need to question them.But this young man decided to fight for his country under any reason and was shot (thank God he is still alive). I ask all of you here,what have you done for your country? Do you think you are better than him? Why judge him based on his fathers leadership?.Do you wish to be judged by your fathers life? Many of us can not do what all these soldiers are doing and laying down their lives.

Come to think of it,we all have families and loved ones,that we wish not to see them fall into danger....yet we are here rejoicing over someone who went for a battle and was shot.I wonder the kind of leaders we will make with this mentality

We keep on saying the elders don't want to give us the chance to lead,but with this mindset?..........i bet we will find very few who can save us.

Meanwhile to all those soldiers who are fighting this fierce battle,leaving their families and loved ones......i say CARRY GO!

I am willing and ready to be judged by what my father did and no i cannot for any reason die for nigeria. All that i have done had been from my parents, nigeria has only done one thing for me on an ongoing basis....impoverish me
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
hardbody:
Why are your military men being stomped and killed by untrained rag tag insurgents when you are the giant of
You are a dimwit

what do you mean by your military? Are ibos not also part of the army?

Boko harm is having the upper hand now because our commader-in-thief, Goatluck jonathan is weak and clueless.

Boko Haram CANNOT thrive for this long if someone like Abacha, Buhari or Obasanjo are at the helms of affair.

Putz !

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by hardbody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Your logic is upside down

Do you want to tell me that ibos are not part of the soldiers in the Nigerian army who are currently being killed by Boko Haram in the NorthEast?

Biafra wasnt fighting for self determination. Biafra was a land annexation agenda of ojuku who invaded the midwest and was marching into Yorubaland before the gallant soldiers of 3rd Marine Commando division finished the biafran cowards off

And who is the real coward now?

I laugh in egba language
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by juman(m): 10:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Hiss
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by sarutobie(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
agabusta:

Try and get ur facts right before engaging in senseless criticisms. Obasanjo built a good number of the power stations we have in Nigeria today.

Obasanjo built the Jebba and theĀ  Shiroro Dam power staions, and he prepared the foundation of Egbin power plant which President Shehu Shagari completed and commissioned.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/obj-to-ibb-you-re-a-fool-at-70-ibb-to-obj-you-re-a-plunderer/96695/

During his 8 year tenure he laid the foundation of about 11 power plants. He completed some while others were nearing completion. Examples include Papalanto, Omotosho, Alaoji, Geregu, Afam II,
Ikot Abasi-Ibom Power(Obasanjo's FG was a partner for its construction),

http://www.vanguardngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=8057&Itemid=0

Everybody knows Obasanjo messed up. But that does not mean we should not acknowledge those things he did.

He was a greedy and mean man tht lost the opportunity to turn this country around.

But he has a very good quality which was that he was nationalistic in his thinking and approach. He was not a tribalistic leader.
"everyone knows obasanjo messed up," "he was a greedy and mean man that lost the opportunity to turn this country around"..and in that same breath you say " he has a very good quality"...dude teach me how you did this..how you turned black to white in one fell swoop..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by experimentist: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
pheesayor: Boko Haram militants attacked a platoon led by the son of former Nigerian president Obansanjo, shooting him today. He sustained serious injuries to his legs, and was being transported to the hospital at the time of this report.

Adeboye Obasanjo, an army engineer, was a Lieutenant Colonel at the 3rd Division in Jos, Plateau State.

He and his platoon were engaged with Boko Haram militants at Baza, which is the village of the General Officer Commanding (GOC) of the division when the incident took place.

24 soldiers in the platoon were killed.

Details to follow.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/08/former-president-obasanjos-son-shot-mubi-boko-haram
mah nigga
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 09, 2014
chinazaekperem2: in a nutshell, obasanjo is a careless and irresponsible father. Shikom
No. he is a brave father. you coward,

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
as long as it is sahara reporters that said this news - [size=13pt]I WONT BELIEVE IT[/size]
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by chinazaekperem2: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2014
rahazaqa: No. he is a brave father. you coward,
quit crying and thread more on the stuwpid path.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:26am On Sep 09, 2014
hardbody:

And who is the real coward now?

I laugh in egba language
The hero is someone like Obasanjo's son, Lt Col Adebayo Obasanjo who waited, fought and got shot whilst fighting against Boko Haram he did not run away to Abidjan like ojuku

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by cirmuell(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
debbie: What i can see here is a generation of youths who have built hatred,bitterness and anger in themselves.....yes our past leaders have failed us and we need to question them.But this young man decided to fight for his country under any reason and was shot (thank God he is still alive). I ask all of you here,what have you done for your country? Do you think you are better than him? Why judge him based on his fathers leadership?.Do you wish to be judged by your fathers life? Many of us can not do what all these soldiers are doing and laying down their lives.

the Ibo[bigots] fools on this forum ain't always worth the stress and time, the best is just to ignore them trust me. undecided
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Dreyl(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
pheesayor: Boko Haram militants attacked a platoon led by the son of former Nigerian president Obansanjo, shooting him today. He sustained serious injuries to his legs, and was being transported to the hospital at the time of this report.

Adeboye Obasanjo, an army engineer, was a Lieutenant Colonel at the 3rd Division in Jos, Plateau State.

He and his platoon were engaged with Boko Haram militants at Baza, which is the village of the General Officer Commanding (GOC) of the division when the incident took place.

24 soldiers in the platoon were killed.

Details to follow.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/08/former-president-obasanjos-son-shot-mubi-boko-haram
see as he resemble obasanjo finish anyway may his soul rest in perfect peace.
Boko-are-rams your days are numbered,i believe our gallant soldiers will crush you all to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by experimentist: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: You are a dimwit

what do you mean by your military? Are ibos not also part of the army?

Boko harm is having the upper hand now because our commader-in-thief, Goatluck jonathan is weak and clueless.

Boko Haram CANNOT thrive for this long if someone like Abacha, Buhari or Obasanjo are at the helms of affair.

Putz !
you forgot to add dat his kinsman ihejirika aid and sponsor boko haram with our national arsenals..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
hardbody:

Do you wanna compare your cowards Biafra soldiers led by baba ivory coast with Boko Haram?..u must be kidding.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Tinubu Absent At APC Abuja Presidential Rally / Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant / APC Demands Arrest Of Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.