Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery (11874 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by DeeMain(m): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Rebuke is not judgment. Constructive criticism is not tantamount to Condemnation. We in Christendom often get that fact mixed up.

Beautiful nonsense! Rebuking and criticising him and pulling down his church on a public forum is constructive abi?

No matter your denomination, just know the body of Christ is one, not many. You are actually pulling yourself and your own church down. The body of Christ should not attack or hate itself! It's preprosterous!

OLAADEGBU, pray for Pst Chris and Pst Anita, their children and CE. That's what all Christians should do. That's what love will do. Love never fails. Please don't fail.

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2014
lanre316: OLAADEGBU believes that tearing other ministries down will lend more credence to his own ministry - Deeper Life.

Don't worry. What goes around comes around. It's just a matter of time, another great scandal will rock deeper life to the core, greater than Kumuyi's son wedding fiasco.
May God forbid such in Jesus name. Amen. Are you sure you are a BORN-AGAIN christian? If you are, you'd never pray for such. It's a good thing that God doesn't answer such prayers.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Nobody: 1:57am On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Rebuke is not judgment. Constructive criticism is not tantamount to Condemnation. We in Christendom often get that fact mixed up.
Bro, you just reminded me of yesterday's M.B.S. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Joagbaje(m): 6:32am On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Here is an excerpt of point 2 of the article that I have confirmed with Joagbaje on this forum and that I have also observed happening with relatives of mine who are members of his church:

You didn't confirm anything from me o bros .i thought you have repented from these "I'm holier than thou" spirit

This doctrine gives me reason for concern in Christendom today.

You should rather be more concerned about this satanic gossip ministry you enjoy. Better to invest your money and time to talk about Jesus than criticizing others. Besides your title is wrong . She didn't accuse him of adultery and even if she does , it has to be proven and not assumed . Holy brother cool

There

2 Likes

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Joagbaje(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2014
lanre316: OLAADEGBU believes that tearing other ministries down will lend more credence to his own ministry - Deeper Life.

It's sad . It's a spirit .

Don't worry. What goes around comes around. It's just a matter of time, another great scandal will rock deeper life to the core, greater than Kumuyi's son wedding fiasco.

The guy is typical hypocrite .There have been several scandal against pastors and leaders in his ministry (DEEPER LIFE) cases from rape case to 419. How come his holiness don't publish these good news ? Even when such threads are opened he runs away and pretend not to see them . But if it's another church That is when he gets CONCERNED about the body of the LORRRD.

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Joagbaje(m): 6:48am On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:
. Do you now see the danger in that heretical doctrine of "New Creation"?

Dude What is heretical about new creation? . Don't just cast stone . Prove your case scripturally . The gospel is about new creation. The fact that you don't understand a teaching doesn't make it wrong
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by LordHaveMercy: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2014
The quickest way to broker peace between Joagbaje and his holiness Olaadegbu is to talk about TITHES where both seem to be in total agreement.

Money matters bring strange bedfellows together. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by PastorKun(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2014
LordHaveMercy: The quickest way to broker peace between Joagbaje and his holiness Olaadegbu is to talk about TITHES where both seem to be in total agreement.

grin grin grin
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
sbaks:

critisms for how long brother?? Going to 3 weeks?? 'Haba!' If GOD criticizes you for 3 weeks, would you be able to stand in his presence?? Haba! Criticism is good 'but 3 days never do??' I'm suprised at you!!! Don't you of all people know that pastors need MUCH MORE ENCOURAGEMENTS and PRAYERS compared to congregants?? 'Haba!' This topic has ran for weeks if I'm not mistaken. 'Abeg, make una start to pray for am ABEG!!!! Christianity no easy'

I am more concerned about the heretical doctrines that leads to sinful practises in his adherents than any particular person who has chosen his own path in life. Great minds think of ideas while little minds think of persons.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
sbaks:

I've not heard his messages, and I don't really listen as such, but I believe a sinner needs prayers and a godly counsel

I am not in position to give him counsel, I am more concerned in the heresy that is leading many people astray.

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
sbaks:

@olaadegbu just keep praying for him. I've heard so many things though(about him and his ministry) but prayers could help 'abi?'. From what i see, "i think" he started the race well but along the line............ sad

The Church of God is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
DeeMain:

Beautiful nonsense! Rebuking and criticising him and pulling down his church on a public forum is constructive abi?

No matter your denomination, just know the body of Christ is one, not many. You are actually pulling yourself and your own church down. The body of Christ should not attack or hate itself! It's preprosterous!

OLAADEGBU, pray for Pst Chris and Pst Anita, their children and CE. That's what all Christians should do. That's what love will do. Love never fails. Please don't fail.

"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" (Galatians 6:7).

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chi59:

May God forbid such in Jesus name. Amen. Are you sure you are a BORN-AGAIN christian? If you are, you'd never pray for such. It's a good thing that God doesn't answer such prayers.

Let's hope and pray that he learns that lesson and repents.

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:44pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chi59:

Bro, you just reminded me of yesterday's M.B.S. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. I am also looking forward to listening to that message in our church today. smiley
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Eruditor: 2:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Oh dear o dear. . . .

So this thread is because people believe that Adams sin was greater than Christ's sacrifice and as such when someone was in Adam, regardless of what good thing he did he remained a sinner but when he became a new creation if per adventure he sinned he immediately became a sinner again, needing to be re-saved?

Okay ooo.

I have to then assume that you who didn't believe in the heretical messages of the MOG have 100% sinless christians in your midst like the one's who were not accused of (and later confessed to) stealing 100Bs of Naira from the banks that they owned.

I see.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joagbaje:

You didn't confirm anything from me o bros .i thought you have repented from these "I'm holier than thou" spirit

Are you now denying that you said sins committed in the body does not affect your right standing with God?

Joagbaje:

You should rather be more concerned about this satanic gossip ministry you enjoy. Better to invest your money and time to talk about Jesus than criticizing others. Besides your title is wrong . She didn't accuse him of adultery and even if she does , it has to be proven and not assumed . Holy brother cool

There

What's wrong with critique? Are you similar to the other religion that cannot stand criticism? undecided
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks. I am also looking forward to listening to that message in our church today. smiley
Didn't you go for the M.B.S yesterday?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joagbaje:

It's sad . It's a spirit .

The guy is typical hypocrite .There have been several scandal against pastors and leaders in his ministry (DEEPER LIFE) cases from rape case to 419. How come his holiness don't publish these good news ? Even when such threads are opened he runs away and pretend not to see them . But if it's another church That is when he gets CONCERNED about the body of the LORRRD.

"If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified. But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf. For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?" (1 Peter 4:14-17)

Whoever suffers as a criminal should bear with it, if Christians suffer unjustly God will vindicate them. There are no sacred cows here.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Joagbaje:

Dude What is heretical about new creation? . Don't just cast stone . Prove your case scripturally . The gospel is about new creation. The fact that you don't understand a teaching doesn't make it wrong

It is what you teach about the "New Creation" that is heretical. The fact that you teach that sins committed does not affect your right standing with God, is what is heretical. I have seen the damage that this doctrine of yours has made in the marriages of those close to me. So, I know what I'm talking about.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
LordHaveMercy:

The quickest way to broker peace between Joagbaje and his holiness Olaadegbu is to talk about TITHES where both seem to be in total agreement.

This is not about taking sides with men as you guys do, it's about who is on the Lord's side. Are you on the Lord's side or on man's side?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
PastorKun:

grin grin grin

Does that imply that you also take sides with this heretical doctrine?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by WinsomeX: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
LordHaveMercy: The quickest way to broker peace between Joagbaje and his holiness Olaadegbu is to talk about TITHES where both seem to be in total agreement.

In fact...

In fact...

PM your account number to me. I must give something for this wise observation.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by blaqoracle: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
sbaks: Look! He that has not sinned should be the FIRST TO CAST A STONE. I don't like the way people are going about this issue. He is a brother in the LORD. If he is erring, pray for him or better still, COUNSEL HIM. We should learn to cover our shame and unclothedness in christendom.
point of correction, pastor chris is a criminal on the lord.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by blaqoracle: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
sbaks: Look! He that has not sinned should be the FIRST TO CAST A STONE. I don't like the way people are going about this issue. He is a brother in the LORD. If he is erring, pray for him or better still, COUNSEL HIM. We should learn to cover our shame and unclothedness in christendom.
point of correction, pastor chris is a criminal in the lord.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eruditor:

Oh dear o dear. . . .

So this thread is because people believe that Adams sin was greater than Christ's sacrifice and as such when someone was in Adam, regardless of what good thing he did he remained a sinner but when he became a new creation if per adventure he sinned he immediately became a sinner again, needing to be re-saved?

Okay ooo.

I have to then assume that you who didn't believe in the heretical messages of the MOG have 100% sinless christians in your midst like the one's who were not accused of (and later confessed to) stealing 100Bs of Naira from the banks that they owned.

I see.

This is where the problem lies... cool
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chi59:

Didn't you go for the M.B.S yesterday?

No. Our Bible Studies are on Tuesdays.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
WinsomeX:

In fact...

In fact...

PM your account number to me. I must give something for this wise observation.

Anyone who agrees with the Word of God is in agreement with me. wink
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

No. Our Bible Studies are on Tuesdays.
Ok. Are you on Facebook? I'd like to add you as a facebook friend. What's your username?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Eruditor: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:
This is where the problem lies... cool

Enlighten me from the scriptures. Let us see what is heretical and what is not.

I am already here wondering why Jesus had to die when we were better of obeying the ten commandments to be or remain saved.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chi59:

Ok. Are you on Facebook? I'd like to add you as a facebook friend. What's your username?

Check my profile for my email address for the answer.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Eruditor:

Enlighten me from the scriptures. Let us see what is heretical and what is not.

I am already here wondering why Jesus had to die when we were better of obeying the ten commandments to be or remain saved.

It is heretical to teach and believe that Jesus suffered in hellfire according to your doctrine.

It is also heretical to teach and believe that the sins (adultery/fornication) committed in the body does not affect your righteousness in the spirit.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Eruditor: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
OLAADEGBU:
It is heretical to teach and believe that Jesus suffered in hellfire according to your doctrine.
It is also heretical to teach and believe that the sins (adultery/fornication) committed in the body does not affect your righteousness in the spirit.

Jesus went to Hell, but not to suffer. He went there to collect the keys of Hell and of Death from the one who had it- the devil. He also set free men of God in the OT who could not yet go to heaven because Jesus had not died and resurrected.

Jesus went to hell as the son of man (not as the son of God). Son of man means he was man's representative to God.

As per sin and what it can do to a Christian, it can affect his relationship with God (from the angle of sin-consciousness). It can make demons disobey you. It can cause sicknesses and diseases to fasten themselves to you. It could lead to death BUT it cannot change a man's righteousness in God because God gave that as an unmerited gift- free of charge on accepting Jesus Christ as lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / We Distributed 74.6 M Bibles In Nigeria In 55 Years – Gideons International / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.