Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery (11853 Views)

Photo Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Superman Attire / Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Gombs(m): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Joagbaje:

You don't get personal with the word. Have people and family not been hurt by your church doctrine . Is your doctrine 100% correct? Why dont you make gbeborun news out of them .

If a loved one of yours hot hurt why would you think it's the new creation message thsts the issue . Could it be that they misunderstood what they heard?

Jesus was misquoted , paul was misquoted and misunderstood in their days and labelled as false . Some have misunderstood paul yo their destruction , does thst make paul doctrine as false?. You should deal with specifics and not general blanket if you're a spiritual person . This gbeborun gossip thing is a weakness in your life that you need to deal with . It's carnal . But you think it's holiness. One sided holiness for thst matter becsuse you don't apply it to the maggot in your church .

My advice to you is to deal with topic and not personalities . I shouldn't kumuyi is a false teacher because he said handshake with opposite sex is wrong. I should rather say " is handshake with opposite sex wrong ? Then let's discuss biblically . It shouldn't be about kumuyi or deeper life. Personality attack may be sweet because it gives you the feeling of " we are better' but it's carnal and unspiritual

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Joagbaje(m): 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
^^^^^^

Gombs how do you post all these images ? Can I do it with iPad?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by JuanDeDios: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Eruditor:

If a sinner (an Armed Robber) gets shot during a crossfire with the Police and before he dies he asks all his loot to be sent to an orphanage where will he go to?

You gotta be kidding!
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2014
[quote author=Eruditor]

If a sinner (an Armed Robber) gets shot during a crossfire with the Police and before he dies he asks all his loot to be sent to an orphanage where will he go to?[/quote
Hell without repenting. How dare we being dead to sin live therein any longer.
Over sabi go carry so many Christian go hell. What is the new creation nonsense anyway?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Gombs(m): 7:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Joagbaje:

^^^^^^

Gombs how do you post all these images ? Can I do it with iPad?

They are gif pictures, you can get them online and put them here...if you type for example 'laughing gif' on google, it gives you searches, then select any site and choose a picture, eaxh picture always has a link which ends with .gif for example 'laughing.gif', copy the link, paste it here, highlight the link and use then use the image option when trting to make a new post.... it inserts the [img] and [/img] at the beginning and end of the link... that's all

You can quote that pic I put up and see what I mean grin
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gombs:

They are gif pictures, you can get them online and put them here...if you type for example 'laughing gif' on google, it gives you searches, then select any site and choose a picture, eaxh picture always has a link which ends with .gif for example 'laughing.gif', copy the link, paste it here, highlight the link and use then use the image option when trting to make a new post.... it inserts the [img] and [/img] at the beginning and end of the link... that's all

You can quote that pic I put up and see what I mean grin

How about answering this guy's question? undecided

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Gombs(m): 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

How about answering this guy's question? undecided

Ola,

undecided
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:05am On Sep 12, 2014
Gombs:

Ola,

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com /r/2013/06/whats-wrong-with-you.gif[/img]

undecided

It's about the enemy of my soul. Do you know him?

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Gombs(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

It's about the enemy of my soul. Do you know him?

Like seriously!
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16am On Sep 12, 2014
Gombs:

[img]http://www .reactiongifs.com/r/2012/11/you_smoke_what.gif[/img]

Like seriously!

Are you taught to believe that unwanted babies are to be aborted? undecided

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by Gombs(m): 11:43am On Sep 12, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Are you taught to believe that unwanted babies are to be aborted? undecided

Holla when you're done being delirious
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Gombs:

[img]http://www.reactiong ifs.com/r/2013/02/mj-laughing.gif[/img]

Holla when you're done being delirious

That's is just one of your pastor's erroneous teaching. Tell us whether you believe him.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eruditor:

Why would I receive a new life from Christ and then accept the base life of sin that I was born in and not getting blessed by?

That is the doctrine of "New creation" that Chris Oyakhilome and his agents are selling to you.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eruditor:

There's is nothing like Born Again sinner. You are either a sinner or you are born again.

The question is who is a sinner and who is born again?

The doctrine of NC states that you are no longer a sinner even though you live like the devil till you die.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
4C2215131:

It's still a question I'm posing to you. I coined the term couretesy of your re-joinder. Will a born again thief or fornicator who per chance died via a car accident while returning from the bank where he went to lodge money 'stolen' from his firm the day before be welcome at St.Peter's gate? Note, he ministered in church the night before with signs and wonders accompanying the service.

Joagbaje and his master say the fornicator will be welcome at the pearly gates. shocked
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
Eruditor:

If a sinner (an Armed Robber) gets shot during a crossfire with the Police and before he dies he asks all his loot to be sent to an orphanage where will he go to?

You tell me? undecided
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joagbaje:

Dont be a hypocrite Don't you commit sin. You've COMMITED enough on this forum cool. For self righteous people like you . The only thing you see as sin is sex. But the gossip you do is holy gossip .

Do not deflect the issue at hand. Would you still be righteous after committing adultery?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gombs:

So now the whole thread thing is personal? Tell me how would this change situations of your loved ones?

And bro, it's gossiping, no matter how you sugar coat it

When it comes to exposing the works of darkness it becomes gossiping. Is that the latest tactic of eluding issues you don't want to address?
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joagbaje:

It takes grace for you to take correction. It's obvious you realised the truth I'm passing across but little pride is hindering your acceptance . Hence this your deliberate twisting which is not making sense.

You realise the truth that gossip is a sin but you don't see the need to repent of fornication and adultery? undecided

Joagbaje:

Paul wrote letter to churches under him as their pastor . That is not gossip at all .

Olaadegbu gossip of churches and ministers is busybody .and being judgemental of other men servant .

Scriptures warns believers to test all spirits. How are we to test the spirits that preach error if we don't make righteous judgment?

Joagbaje:

If you want to judge . You can judge doctrine and deed by the word . But you are judging individual with biase and false accusation .

And this hypocrisy is only to other churches . Who evil things are said and exposed about deeper life church thst you attend you don't apply the same principle .

How do we get to know false teachers and prophets? By judging what they say and proclaim alongside with the Word of God.

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

If you know about any false doctrine that leads folks to committing evil please do point them out. I'm addressing the heresies that come out from the fountain of your organisation and not individuals who backslide.

Joagbaje:

I'm never in a position to condemn ministers but we should judge righteous judgement . You choose to believe lies not the word

What I am doing is exposing the doctrines of devils that lead unsuspecting souls into hell.

"Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim 4:1).
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:01pm On Sep 18, 2014
Joagbaje:

You don't get personal with the word. Have people and family not been hurt by your church doctrine . Is your doctrine 100% correct? Why dont you make gbeborun news out of them .

Address the issues about your heresies and stop deflecting. There are essential doctrines and there are non essential doctrines, which of them do you accuse us of preaching Mr. gbefila?

Joagbaje:

If a loved one of yours hot hurt why would you think it's the new creation message thsts the issue . Could it be that they misunderstood what they heard?

The more reason why I'm warning unsuspecting folks to watch out for your heresies they are from the pit of hell!

Joagbaje:

Jesus was misquoted , paul was misquoted and misunderstood in their days and labelled as false . Some have misunderstood paul yo their destruction , does thst make paul doctrine as false?. You should deal with specifics and not general blanket if you're a spiritual person . This gbeborun gossip thing is a weakness in your life that you need to deal with . It's carnal . But you think it's holiness. One sided holiness for thst matter becsuse you don't apply it to the maggot in your church .

That is the tactics mountebanks use to silence their critics. It does not wash with me. Don't even compare yourselves with Jesus or His apostles, it's a comparison between light and darkness.

Joagbaje:

My advice to you is to deal with topic and not personalities . I shouldn't kumuyi is a false teacher because he said handshake with opposite sex is wrong. I should rather say " is handshake with opposite sex wrong ? Then let's discuss biblically . It shouldn't be about kumuyi or deeper life. Personality attack may be sweet because it gives you the feeling of " we are better' but it's carnal and unspiritual

See you doing what you are accusing me of, Mr. gbefila. Where did you hear him saying what you accused him of? If you feel he preaches false doctrine show your prove and stop being petty.

1 Like

Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gombs:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that

I don't expect you to notice anything different.

Gombs:

Ola, is it gossip?

Don't deviate.

Gombs:

I'm sure daddy Kumuiyi won't do what ola did...overly busybody and judgemental

criticism is not the same thing as condemnation.

Gombs:

He is on the "I said it" bandwagon

Are you saying you are not a yes man? undecided

Gombs:

Gbam

undecided

Gombs:

I can't find myself in such, the Coza saga, the KICC own, Yung gi Cho, even deeper life GO son's wedding debacle, I did not for one day followed the media nor judged any...I prayed. Sadly, a lot of Christians see these as "thier wahala".... an attack on the church no matter the denomination is an attack on the body of Christ. But ola of all people decided to join the media spread lies

You are yet to disprove that the heretical doctrine of the "New Creation" is not wrong to start with.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Mee234:

Hell without repenting. How dare we being dead to sin live therein any longer.
Over sabi go carry so many Christian go hell. What is the new creation nonsense anyway?

That is the leaven that we need to expunge from the body of Christ.
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by jared007: 3:43am On Sep 19, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

People like Olaadegbu would be quick to lick Pastor Chris shoes if he ever gets close to d Man of God but starts hating 4rm a distance. PASTOR CHRIS DIDN'T SEE OR READ UR POST SO U ARE KIND OF IRRELEVANT/NON-EXISTENT TO HIM!
Re: 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2014
jared007:

People like Olaadegbu would be quick to lick Pastor Chris shoes if he ever gets close to d Man of God but starts hating 4rm a distance. PASTOR CHRIS DIDN'T SEE OR READ UR POST SO U ARE KIND OF IRRELEVANT/NON-EXISTENT TO HIM!

It is high time you got mature and moved on from John to Jesus, from Chris to Christ, from the worship of man to the worship of God your creator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Question For Jehovah Witness, Why The Name? / Big Church Gospel Talent Show Commences Online Exhibition For Dancers, Singers / See The Perfect Reason Your Church Is Going Through Famine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.