Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire (2237 Views)

Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL / My Friend Saw Her Late Mother In HELL FIRE :'( :'( / "YOU ARE DOGS, SAID JESUS" Christians who are Hypertensive should'nt read this (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: where did jesus said he is lord?
ask the jews, why jesus was crucified? Because he claim to be God, and when pontius pilait ask him, is it true? He did not deny it.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja:

2 Peter 1:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
blind and dull muslim, witout understanding,
2peter1:20 .Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private
interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God
spake as they were moved by the Holy
Ghost.

Muhammad even know what holy spirit is? Muhammad is a sinner, the holy spirit cannot dwell in a sinner, the holy spirit became active when jesus has left,from the 12 disciples goes down too the 500 apostle , they were all moved by the holy spirit, NON OF THEM COMMIT SIN OR FIGHT WAR, THEY NEVER LAID HAND ON ENEMY, THEY FOUGHT SPIRITUAL BATTLE. But muhammad fought physical battle, commit sin continuously even sleep wit 9years old aisha, I tell you the truth brother , muhammad was not from God, he was sent by satan to divert the gospel of christ. Repent and be save, it easy , you don't have to take a ritual bath like muslim do, just confess jesus and be save.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 10:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: ask the jews, why jesus was crucified? Because he claim to be God, and when pontius pilait ask him, is it true? He did not deny it.
jesus was not crucified

...They said, “We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of God." They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put on another man (and they killed that man)... (Qur'an, 4:157)

Deuteronomy 21:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: your knowledge of the word of God is Soooo weak, only God can open your understanding.the verse say" we gave him[abraham] isaac and jacob" the verse was talkin about the generation of abraham to jacob i.e..abraham begat isaac and isaac begat jacob.ishmeal was not amoung the generation he was from arab.ishmeal descendent has no PROPHETHOOD,
I repeat, MUHAMMAD IS A FALSE PROPHET.

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:18
Sahih International
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 10:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: jesus was not crucified

...They said, “We killed the Messiah Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of God." They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but the likeness of him was put on another man (and they killed that man)... (Qur'an, 4:157)

Deuteronomy 21:23English Standard Version (ESV)

23 his body shall not remain all night on the tree, but you shall bury him the same day, for a hanged man is cursed by God.
so allah descive the jews?

the book of isaiah say," he took up my sorrow and carry my infirmity , he was bruise and spit on, yet we we esteem him not, he was taking to the slaughter like a sheep yet he open not his mouth" all this he did for me and you, why? Because I am curse and condemn, BUT JESUS BECAME A CURSE SO THAT I WILL BE MADE FREE, HE CARRY MY SORROW AND PAIN.

It amuse me that muslims don't no the deep things of God.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 10:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja:

Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة

2:18
Sahih International
Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path].
because thou was an advocate of the devil and if anytin cometh out of thin mouth is of no use to me, satan they Lord rebuke thee, get behind me.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: blind and dull muslim, witout understanding,
2peter1:20 .Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private
interpretation. 21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God
spake as they were moved by the Holy
Ghost.

Muhammad even know what holy spirit is? Muhammad is a sinner, the holy spirit cannot dwell in a sinner, the holy spirit became active when jesus has left,from the 12 disciples goes down too the 500 apostle , they were all moved by the holy spirit, NON OF THEM COMMIT SIN OR FIGHT WAR, THEY NEVER LAID HAND ON ENEMY, THEY FOUGHT SPIRITUAL BATTLE. But muhammad fought physical battle, commit sin continuously even sleep wit 9years old aisha, I tell you the truth brother , muhammad was not from God, he was sent by satan to divert the gospel of christ. Repent and be save, it easy , you don't have to take a ritual bath like muslim do, just confess jesus and be save.
the holy spirit have been existing before the birth of jesus so if he now prophesies the coming of what have been existing dose that make sense to you he prophesies the coming of the last prophet stop deceiving urself
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
All what you u do in the church the bible condem it

Habakkuk 2:20King James Version (KJV)

20 But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

Ezekiel 25:6-7King James Version (KJV)

6 For thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast clapped thine hands, and stamped with the feet, and rejoiced in heart with all thy despite against the land of Israel;

7 Behold, therefore I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and will deliver thee for a spoil to the heathen; and I will cut thee off from the people, and I will cause thee to perish out of the countries: I will destroy thee; and thou shalt know that I am the Lord.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
The Bible Succeded In Terrorising Jesus.........
Matthew 10:34-35King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

LUKE 19-27King James Version (KJV)

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
complete boko haram
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by malvisguy212: 11:08pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja: the holy spirit have been existing before the birth of jesus so if he now prophesies the coming of what have been existing dose that make sense to you he prophesies the coming of the last prophet stop deceiving urself
dull muslim.
john 16:7. But very truly I tell you, it is for your good that I am going away.
Unless I go away, the Advocate will not
come to you; but if I go, I will send him to
you. 8 When he comes, he will prove the world to be in the wrong about sin and
righteousness and judgment: 9 about sin, because people do not believe in me; 10 about righteousness, because I am going
to the Father, where you can see me no
longer; 11 and about judgment, because the prince of this world now stands
condemned.

Now that I give you the verse were jesus left before sending the comforter, the holy spirit, why not repent accept the Lordship of jesus and be amoung the SON'S OF GOD.

About sin because people do not believe in ME, do you believe in jesus christ? If yes, enter your mosque and shout jesus christ.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by tola9ja: 11:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
malvisguy212: so allah descive the jews?

the book of isaiah say," he took up my sorrow and carry my infirmity , he was bruise and spit on, yet we we esteem him not, he was taking to the slaughter like a sheep yet he open not his mouth" all this he did for me and you, why? Because I am curse and condemn, BUT JESUS BECAME A CURSE SO THAT I WILL BE MADE FREE, HE CARRY MY SORROW AND PAIN.

It amuse me that muslims don't no the deep things of God.
the bible jesus dose not die for you

Deuteronomy 24:16English Standard Version (ESV)

16 “Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Romans 1:21-25English Standard Version (ESV)

21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things.

24 Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, 25 because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.
Re: The Bible Said Jesus Is Liable To Hell Fire by Emusan(m): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
tola9ja:
John 9:5King James Version (KJV)
5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

I know the purpose of quoting this verse if because of the phrase you underlined BUT it is a shame to ignore the real part of that verse I DIDN'T BLAME YOU because you only recite what you're being taught NOT THAT you understand or know the meaning of what you're reciting.
The next statement in this verse says "…I am The LIGHT (Al-nur) of the world"

The last time I check Al-nur (The Light) is one of Allah's name Whereas the Quran teaches that Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth: Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth (Allahu nooru al-samawati wa al-ardi)...Sura 24:35

So I hereby declare you a SHRINK for believing that Jesus actually make that statement.

now see what jesus said about the comming of muhammed

Do I need to see anything again when you've actually agreed that Jesus is Allah by claiming to be The LIGHT (AL-NUR) of the world?

John 14:26 ESV /
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

To start with who is you FATHER or have you forgotten that Muslims are slaves and no FATHERHOOD in Qur'an?

Then the verse read "...In my NAME" do you believe Muhammad was sent in the NAME of Jesus?

You've committed another sin according to your book.

John 16:13 ESV /
When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

You dare not continue that state till verse 14 because the Spirit we hear from Jesus so did Muhammad hear from Jesus?

1 Corinthians 2:9-13 ESV /
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”— these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except the spirit of that person, which is in him? So also no one comprehends the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might understand the things freely given us by God. And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who are spiritual.

Firstly, you quote the word of Paul which means you believe Paul's statement is correct VERY SOON you will come back to tell us that Paul is a false teacher.

Secondly, did you notice the implications of that COLORED part?
You mean Muhammad is the one WHO KNOWS THE THOUGHT OF Allah?

Lastly, you are so confused because according to the Qur'an Muhammad didn't know what will happen to him tomorrow talk less of being THE MIND of God.

John 15:26 ESV /
“But when the Helper comes, whom I (Jesus) will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth, who proceeds from the Father, he will bear witness about me (Jesus).

It's getting interesting!
> Again it is Jesus who sent Muhammad!
> Jesus truly has a FATHER!
> Finally, Muhammad PROCEEDED from Allah.

Wonders of Qur'an indeed.

in the original manuscript prophet Muhammad name is written in the place you see spirit and if it really the spirit it suppose to be qualify with the word IT not HE

It will be very better if you can do me a favour BY INSERTING Muhammad into all the quoted verses above WHERE THE WORD SPIRIT appears and LET US SEE how it'll sound.

think judiciously this is not about religious argument is about establishing the fact jesus was not crucify jesus is a prophet and servant with a lot of evidence Qur'an and bible verses

Do I need to think or you should think!

Hebrews 6:1English Standard Version (ESV)
6 Therefore let us leave the elementary doctrine of Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

Best saying!

After reading your post I have to forced myself to conclude that all educated 21century MUSLIMS that still believing in lies of Muhammad in the Bible are more illiterate than Muhammad himself and his lord.

Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaian Pastor Claims TB Joshua Uses Human Blood To Please His “gods”(must See) / Scriptures Expounded: I Came Not To Send Peace, But A Sword - Matthew 10:34-38 / Can A Woman Be A Pastor Or Preacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.