Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting (2247 Views)

Efcc’s Lagos Found Billions: Amaechi, Fayose’s Aides Fight Over Ownership / Lai Mohammed, Fashola And Fayemi At FEC Meeting Today / Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by olokfor: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
This was at the APC Caucus meeting at the presidential villa yesterday night. What could Amaechi have been telling the others?

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/what-wrong-with-this-apcs-members-photo.html

cc: lalasticlala myndd44

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by boujaye: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2016
don't plagiarize. see below poster

[quote author=emmalezy post=44027203]This was at the APC Caucus meeting at the presidential villa yesterday night. What could Amaechi have been telling the others?

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/03/caption-this-photo-of-rotimi-amaechi.html
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by pyyxxaro: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
See oshiomhole walnut head

*Amaechi would be like*

My brothers #That WIKE finish me o , I thought with all the soldiers, I would defeat him#

Fayemi smiling @his fooolishness grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by solid3(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Amechi explaining that his estranged son Wike has grown horns.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2016
All I see there is my ROLE MODEL ''''Fayemi
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by woodboi(m): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
See me oo... na me teach wike how to bite o, but he don come learn pass me.

Fash be like *so pathetic
Fayemi be like *hmmmm
Osho be like *na so Edo go hot for September
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by Emmatdayo(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2016
OP abeg show me fayose in that pic oo
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by ajebuter(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Ameachi: See this my hands? Na blood full am!

Fashola: (thinking) See this muumuu? you kill your own people and you want them to vote for you abi? Chai.. see bad market oh!

Fayemi (thinking) Your ode get seasons 1 to 100 I swear

Oshiomole: (thinking) wey Lara sef! Make I go meet my only foreign investment to Edo state after listening to this Otondo head

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by Sharksblow(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
where is the Fayose there?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by Blackfire(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Lizard of ubiam: if no be oga buhari wey say make i leave wike, i for use this my iron hand kill am.

Fashola: gbenu dake.

Fayemi: pls continue my brother is saying your people love u o.

Oshomole: talking about love, where is that my foreign investment Lara?

The abo.ki: *thinking*wetin i dey do fa here. . How many cow i get for agatu benue now?

1 Like

Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
pyyxxaro:
See oshiomhole walnut head

*Amaechi would be like*

My brothers #That WIKE finish me o , I thought with all the soldiers, I would defeat him#

Fayemi smiling @his fooolishness grin

gringringrin
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by PhockPhockMan: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sharksblow:
I still dey search for him in the picture.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by stelaar(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fayemi's expression "I love listening to lies when I know the truth" grin

Keep going we believe you Amaechi.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by babyfaceafrica: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Dry
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by Akosxxx(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Smily Fayemi.. He is always smiling
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by nickxtra(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Where is the Fayose?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by nickxtra(m): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Is that Fayose in your eyes?
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by gebest: 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sharksblow:
bros i still dey find am
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by localblood(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
OBASEKI'2016
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by thundafire: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
fayemi - kai amaechi dy fall hands ooooo

fashola - with dy soldiers yet u no fit win ur ward

osho baba - u sure no b u wer WIKE be 1 go beat 4 police station wer u use dat collation officer as cover up but u collect her number

Amaechi - wike na thug ooo,i run leave DG NIMASA 4 der oooo
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by KINGinVAHALA: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
localblood:
OBASEKI'2016
I CONCUR!
Obaseki till 2024.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by CharlesPhc: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
The leaders of the APC Caucus should have called out Amaechi, hand over the Mic to him and ask him to explain how after all the monies, Federal Might, APC's mechinaries deployed for the Rivers Rerun, he could not even deliver his LGA not to mention the State Legislative Arm
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by yarimo(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fashola be like if I slap u u go no say weke no be ur mate grin
solid3:
Amechi explaining that his estranged son Wike has grown horns.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by knostbrown01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Fayemi and Fashola: is it true that you lost in ur polling unit

Amaechi: hmmm, hmmm, them rig ham and I will go to court
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by aeronot(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
As we keep complaining and bashing the pdp, I cannot remember if they use to hold regular meetings at the villa.. They always used their wadata house or so... How can a political party use tax payers time and money and infrastructure (aso rock) to be holding meetings every week! This is madness! I just hope its an oversight that will be corrected.
Re: Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi,fayose,fayemi At APC Meeting by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
op is high on oshogbo weed.where is fayose? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Again, Mbaka Blasts Jonathan Over Economic Recession / Exposed : Reasons Why El-rufai Is At War With Shi'ite Muslims (pictures) / TENSION In Umuahia As Security Vans Flood Nnamdi Kanu’s Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.