Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,705 members, 7,862,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Mission Is To Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo - Gov. Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mission Is To Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo - Gov. Ajimobi (518 Views)

Oyo Gov’s Wife, Florence Ajimobi Strips Protocol Staff Naked / Oyo Gov Election result collation(Live update from inec office AGodi Via B.C.O.S / Rumour Of My Arrest Spread By Dirty Politicians – Wife Of Oyo Gov Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mission Is To Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo - Gov. Ajimobi by Solutioncrib: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2014

Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State
said at the week-end that his mission in government was to leave a legacy that would be difficult to surpass by any administration that would succeed him.

He stated this during his investiture as the Grand Patron of the Ibadan
Recreation Club 1902 at the Club's
ground, Adamasingba, Ibadan.
The Governor, while enumerating some of the achievements of his
administration which included the
provision of adequate security, clean
environment and massive infrastructural development, said all these had made the state to become the investors' destination of choice.

He added that his administration had
equally resuscitated the Asejire
Waterworks which had been abandoned by previous administrations in the last 17 years.
Governor Ajimobi also disclosed that his administration had fulfilled its earlier promise to place civil servants in the state on better salary scale comparable to their counterparts in other states in the South-West zone.

He called on members of the Ibadan
Recreation Club to contribute their own quota towards the urban renewal policy of the state government by maintaining a clean environment within the club house.

The President of the Club, Mr. Adeoye
Adeshoye, in his remarks, said that the club was very proud to be associated with the present administration because of its achievements in environmental
beautification and provision of adequate security.

The event also witnessed the conferment of the honourary membership of the club on some members of the Oyo State
Executive Council.

Source: http://solutioncrib.com/discussion/1851/suggest
Re: My Mission Is To Leave Unprecedented Legacy In Oyo - Gov. Ajimobi by mistudreh(m): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2014
My advice goes to the good people of Oyo state... It would be better to have someone like Ajimobi in office for the next for years than to have the likes of Akala... PDP doesn't have anything new to offer... Am not from Oyo state, the peace continue in Oyo state... During the days of Akala and Ladoja, you will surely read the story of auxiliary in the dailies almost every week.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Vows To Appeal The Acquital Of Ikuforiji. / Why Do You Want To Arrest TB Joshua? / Pdp Warns Governors And State Chapters To Stop Endorsement Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.