Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help (831 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / When Your Uncle Is A Fool At 40(picture) / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by deyms(f): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2008
i met a guy some months ago here on nairaland,and we becme friends,chatting online,webcam,we have not met because we go to different universities and are very far apart.after sometimes he told me he was falling iin love with me,i was cautious because guys have played me before,but i have feelings for him.the problem is he always says i should call him which i do,bu he never calls even when he promises to,he has only  texts occasionally,but we chat almost everyday.i don't know what to think because when we talk says how much he misses me.i am falling in love with this guy he is everything i want in a man,should i just forget the whole thing or be patient and see what happens because since i strted falling in love with him guys have been toasting me non stop
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by arramyjay: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
You have written it (be patient and see what happens ) take your time on this one.
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by sesman(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2008
shegirl71:

You have written it (be patient and see what happens ) take your time on this one.

i concur, best advice so far, if i might add, always trust your instinct, all the best
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by whatever90(f): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2008
what kind of guy will tell a girl to call him wtout him calling her? I'm not telling u to sleep with men,neither I'm i telling u to forget him,but my humble advise is----------------make yourself available to other men,u may never know who d right person is

i for one,wont have anything to do with a man,that will always want me to call,but wont call(that is me like i said,we r all diff) smiley
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Tatase(f): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2008
I'll also say be patient and see how things go. Like don't commit yourself like that. A lot of people are different in person from how they are on the internet. I think there's something about the internet that just changes people's real personalities. Like a guy that is shy becomes very mouthy on NL or a girl that has never been in a relationship becomes like an experienced sexpert on NL.

I don't really believe when "I love you" falls so easily from someone's mouth. I always think it's really shady. Because love is major and unfortunately pple use it really lightly these days like when they really mean I like you or I'm infatuated with you or I want to get to know you better or even just let's "eff."  So take with a pinch of salt when someone you've never met in real life is all about the love-love stuff but never calls you (warning bells). Meet him if you want, but don't commit yourself online and be broken hearted.
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Vannesa(f): 11:35pm On Oct 29, 2008
Caution is the word in a situation like this,it might be too good to be true.he should call if u really mean anything to him
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by whatever90(f): 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2008
Vannesa:

Caution is the word in a situation like this,it might be too good to be true.he should call if u really mean anything to him

God bless u my sister,d last time i checked if a man truly loves a woman,he tries everything possible to get her,im not talking about callin her every second,but atleast calling her u know a little more often

how can a guy tell u ,he will call and then wont call,but will expect u to call him,if he does not have credit,y not send him a recharge card undecided
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by temiloju: 1:44am On Oct 30, 2008
what kind of guy will tell a girl to call him wtout him calling her? I'm not telling u to sleep with men,neither I'm i telling u to forget him,but my humble advise is----------------make yourself available to other men,u may never know who d right person is

Maybe the guy no get money you sabi? come on give him a slack here ladies
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by whatever90(f): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2008
temiloju:

then why on earth does he keep promising to call her,but wont call,ehn?
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by MrCrackles(m): 1:50am On Oct 30, 2008
which kain thread be dis?!
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by MrCrackles(m): 1:52am On Oct 30, 2008
whatever90:

the guy no get kishi dat na why!!

credit don finish since dem do election campaign for ya'r adua grin
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by temiloju: 2:06am On Oct 30, 2008

Have you Mami, ever thought that this guy could feel embarassed telling the lady that he does hace 20 naira to call? And hey dont say it is not possible cos as i dey so i never chop since afternoon, wink
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by whatever90(f): 2:08am On Oct 30, 2008
temiloju:

Have you Mami, ever thought that this guy could feel embarassed telling the lady that he does hace 20 naira to call? And hey don't say it is not possible because as i dey so i never chop since afternoon, wink

and have u honey,read my post well?have u

since he does not have money,then let him keep quiet,dont promise her wen u know u ahve nothing,cos u will end up disgracing urself even more wink
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Tatase(f): 3:04am On Oct 30, 2008
temiloju:

temiloju:

Have you Mami, ever thought that this guy could feel embarassed telling the lady that he does hace 20 naira to call? And hey don't say it is not possible because as i dey so i never chop since afternoon, wink

1.) deyms, is temiloju the guy? because the way he's providing excuses like this? wink tongue
2.) no money to call but money to be online and to text. he should call after midnight. just once! if it's important to him, he'll call. if he's in love, he'll call. but like i said about all this rapid love-love ish, it's really shady.
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by deyms(f): 3:33am On Oct 30, 2008
thank you for replyin its very helpful
@ whatever90 that's what i thought at first i kept making excuses for him like maybe he's busy,
Tatase:

1.) deyms, is temiloju the guy? because the way he's providing excuses like this? wink tongue
2.) no money to call but money to be online and to text. he should call after midnight. just once! if it's important to him, he'll call. if he's in love, he'll call. but like i said about all this rapid love-love ish, it's really shady.
lol no temiloju is not the guy, but how does he find the money to be online like that and no money to make phone call,i feel if a guy is serious bout a girl he can atleast ind 5 min to call or guys what do you think?
i dont think this one is serious at all,thats sad becaus things were good,and i was falling inlove with him but the way things are going i dont know,forgetting seems like my best option
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by deyms(f): 3:36am On Oct 30, 2008
Tatase:

lol temiloju seems like a prospective candidate smiley, no not him cheesy
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by chika98: 4:30am On Oct 30, 2008
Hey. . he really isn't in love with you. If he was he'd call you every chance he gets. No say we no warn you ooo
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by myna: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2008
hey deyms
i dont mean to be intrusive,but the same thing is happening to me with a guy i met on here.and his modus operandi seems too close for comfort with what you have just described here.do you mind me asking what his name is?
oh better still,send it to my mailbox.its naimaki78@yahoo.com.
i have a very sick feeling we dealing with the same guy.
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by maxcolino(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2008
what i ve to say is that follow ur insticnt and also make ur self available for other men ,bt be real to ur self, watch for guys like that
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by deyms(f): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
thank YOU CHIKA AND EVERYONE OO, HMMM AM JUST WONDERING WHY A MAN HAS NOTHING ELSE TO DO WITH HIS LIFE BUT TO COME ON NAIRALAND ND PRETEND TO BE IN "LOVE" OR TRY TO DECEIVE GIRLS. angry, AM HOPING ALL THE GUYS HERE ARE NOT LIKE THAT,BUT AM DEFINITELY GOING TO MAKE MY SELF AVAILABLE

MYNA I WILL EMAIL YOU HIS NAME,IT WILL BE VERY SICK IF HE IS THE ONE
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by lucabrasi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2008
@poster
seems irrespective of what anyone says,you r having second thoughts about the dude already,a guy not calln you back is not enough reason for thinking he is making a fool out of you, is it a crime not to have money to call or are you looking for a ready made,young millionaire?cause the way i see it,a guy not having money is not a crime,nor is it an issue
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by whatever90(f): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
seems irrespective of what anyone says,you r having second thoughts about the dude already,a guy not calln you back is not enough reason for thinking he is making a fool out of you, is it a crime not to have money to call or are you looking for a ready made,young millionaire?cause the way i see it,a guy not having money is not a crime,nor is it an issue

oga i don't think u understand d post

if d guy does not have money then let him shut the hell up and stop telling her he wil call when he knows he wont
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by Nautillus(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
4get the dude
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by doncaster(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2008
deyms:

MYNA I WILL EMAIL YOU HIS NAME,IT WILL BE VERY SICK IF HE IS THE ONE
U have made the mistake of your lyf. MYNA don carry ur job.

If MYNA is guenue why is that her first post on NL.
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by deyms(f): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster

no am not looking for a milloniare,but as whatever90 said,he should not promise to call,or if you at least have intrest in a girl,money or no money you cant give her a call? thats all i was asking not for millions just a call once in a while.

doncaster:

i guess hse doesnt want him to see that she is asking bout him,incase he's not the one since he is on nairaland, carry my job? how?
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by deyms(f): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2008
lucabrasi:

@poster
you're a guy,if you have intrest in a girl dont you at least give her a call when you promise to?
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by whatever90(f): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
doncaster:

come on ,im sure she logged on wt another id,cos she does not want him to know shes asking qstions about him tooo

its simple man
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by skfa1: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
Maga dey catch maga
Re: I don't Know If I Am Being A Fool-fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Help by skfa1: 6:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
Mugun dey mugun mugun

(1) (Reply)

Expensive Love , A Middle Age Chinese Man Loses N5.5m To Lover . / Can I Love Again / Would You Tell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.