Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Would You Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell? (829 Views)

How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt / How Do You Tell a Guy You Don't Like Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell? by SeaGoddes(f): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2008
if you know that your friend's spouse or partner is cheating on them would you tell your friend what you saw or seeing or would you just ignore it and let him/her discover it themselves if possible
Re: Would You Tell? by iceland(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2008
Tell and unleash hell!
Re: Would You Tell? by iice(f): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2008
Depends on how good a friend he/she is.
Re: Would You Tell? by sangreal: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2008
wel one thing for sure if the relatioship is not a serious one i have to tell my frd but if its i cant at all all
what i wud do is that i have to have a heart to heart talk wiv the erring party and talk some senses into his or her head thats all i can do becos if things go wrong u wud be to blame and if they finally settlle u wud be the evil genuis they wud use to settle
Re: Would You Tell? by Treetop20(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2008
mind your business. the spouse being cheated on will find out. they always do
Re: Would You Tell? by sangreal: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2008
thank u very much bros they always do and wen they do u wud be the center for their settlement i always try to stay away from the matter
Recently i have learnt even not to be close to a frds boyfrd or girl frd stay wiv the person u originally know it cud do u some good
Re: Would You Tell? by Ben13: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2008
I tell Him indirectly
Re: Would You Tell? by sangreal: 3:04pm On Dec 29, 2008
@ ben20001 pls dont tell indirectly becos the girl or guy wud stil code and that way he wud accuse u of hiding things from him and later on use it against u dont u think so

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That I Find It Diffuclt To Double Date Or Go For Another Guy? / I Am A Single.com / Is this normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.