Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Call Frenzy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Frenzy (782 Views)

Christmas Frenzy!!! / Valentine Day Frenzy; Love Should Not Be Timely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Frenzy by PepERSprAY: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2008
Many lovers love to communicate with each other as many as possible daily. Most send text messages at work, call during break, call after work and on their way to home etc. Some people read a different message from a partner if he/she refuse to pick the frequent calls. Women especially are very quick to conclude that their man is cheating if he is trying so hard to reduce the number of times he picks his phone calls.

Ladies:

Do you feel the same way if you have a lover that calls you up to 20x a day?. Do you enjoy making frequent calls to your man? How will you feel if he tells you that your phone calls are intoxicating him and you should reduce them to a large extent?

Guys:
How many times per day do you think is okay for your woman to holla at you?. Do you also feel it's okay for you to call her every little space you get?
Re: Call Frenzy by Pap: 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2008
I didn't read your entire post but from what I saw you are mildly retarded.
God Bless.

Cheers.
Re: Call Frenzy by biolabee(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2008
Pap:

I didn't read your entire post but from what I saw you are mildly retarded.
God Bless.

Cheers.
and wat is ur point?
Re: Call Frenzy by HRhotness(f): 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
I can go either ways. . . . depends on who i'm with.
Re: Call Frenzy by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2008
They can be sweet, but too much of anything is not good so it could get annoying sometimes
Re: Call Frenzy by kingsots(m): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2008
My girl and i are always on phone like every 2hrs cos we are far apart. If i dont pick 2-3times den she stops calling, thinking i might be in a meeting or very busy at work, bt i always return d call later.
Re: Call Frenzy by iice(f): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2008
Don't like being bombarded with calls, and i don't like bombarding people with calls.
Usually its the other way round, text msgs, calls. . .like seriously mahnnn undecided
Re: Call Frenzy by TOYOSI20(f): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2008
Why over do it. . . . . .don't think its necessary. . . . .

It becomes a bit redundant after a while. . . . .I think. . . . . . lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

A Love Song To Always Sing To Your Partner! / M Gal Doesn't Like Callling / Share Your Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.