Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Hilarious! Boyfriend Made To Wear 'I Hate Girls' T-shirt By Jealous GF - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious! Boyfriend Made To Wear 'I Hate Girls' T-shirt By Jealous GF (478 Views)

His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex / My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Boyfriend Made To Wear 'I Hate Girls' T-shirt By Jealous GF by thexyz: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2014
A jealous girlfriend, whose boyfriend was traveling with his friends to Ibiza for a weekend getaway made him wear a T.shirt that will make other girls know he's taken. Abbie Bartlett designed the funny T.shirt with pictures of her and her boyfriend Leon Connelly plastered all over it with the words;

"I love my girlfriend Abbie, I hate the girls in Ibiza, so please stay away from me’.

20-year-old Abbie said when she printed the T.shirts, her 24 year old boyfriend thought it was funny and agreed to wear it

“He saw the funny side of it because it is really just a joke, he and I have a really similar sense of humour,” she said. Continue... http://www.ireportersnews.com/2014/09/hilarious-boyfriend-made-to-wear-i-hate.html

(1) (Reply)

Why Leftovers Are Misguided Women? / Who Do You Make Of These Two Personalities Of Women ? / Is It Right/wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.