Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble (2623 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Kenyan Man Walks Away As Wife Lands Him Dirty Blow In Middle Of Busy Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
was at the bar with my childhood friend two days ago...he told me he thinks he would be fired tomorrow ( Monday) because is jealous GF answered his call .the boss who happens to be and elderly woman who runs the company
she insulted the woman saying she should stay clear of her husband or .......

.ladies u no what u say...

my friend is so scared to go to work on Monday I gave him my advice his gf should follow him to beg the woman that all
guys what do u think?
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by helpinghands(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
Naso
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Bj5all(m): 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Some ladies can be stupidly jealous. I can't just imagine my girl picking my call and insulting the caller without knowing who she is. Anyway, with 360 app lock, nobody can pick my call except me. # embracetechnology
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by iLovePusssy: 2:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
wah kinda gurl is that so had it been it was his mum or aunt, that was how she would have insulted them as well. your guy should stick to ur advice, nd den get rid of d babe afterwards.
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Omg!

He should go fasting and prayer too grin

Btw,

That girls must get dumped after weathering this storm. She could get that guy killed if care is nat taken !
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by IamLEGEND1: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
he should drag the ho' to work with a rope tied around her neck and force her to kneel down and apologise to his boss......
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by McCarlito(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's it with "GirlFriends"
Men goes for "Ladies" cos they tend to be more matured intellectually than "Girls" undecided undecided undecided
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by MissSlimbody(f): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
The babe deserve some manually resetting slaps undecided

Why pick someone else' call
She still went as far as insulting the caller.

Op,tell your friend to work o. He's not been sacked.
The first thing he should do when he gets to work is to apologise to the woman.

Some people get fish brain walahi undecided
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yomi007k(m): 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
The guy deserves wat he's getting.

He neva cud identify a potential threat till it harmed him.

He neva took time to stufy d babe.
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
yomi007k:
The guy deserves wat he's getting.

He neva cud identify a potential threat till it harmed him.

He neva took time to stufy d babe.
Yomi it can happen to anyone
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
MissSlimbody:
The babe deserve some manually resetting slaps undecided

Why pick someone else' call
She still went as far as insulting the caller.

Op,tell your friend to work o. He's not been sacked.
The first thing he should do when he gets to work is to apologise to the woman.

Some people get fish brain walahi undecided
. no problem ma
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
he should drag the ho' to work with a rope tied around her neck and force her to kneel down and apologise to his boss......
lwkmd o...
u funny baba
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Shebarh(f): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
He must v done something to make the gal feel insecure... The gal should just follow him to work and apologize
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by AfroKnight: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
All the ladies I've dated know that my phone is off limits. The guy should have laid down the law. angry Anyway, the boss should understand but you know women, they want to show their power first. He should expect serious tongue lashing in the office. She can't fire him though.
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by AfroKnight: 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Shebarh:
He must v done something to make the gal feel insecure...
The gal should just follow him to work and apologize

An elderly woman's voice is different from young woman's own. Besides, she had no right to take his call even if the guy is a confirmed player.

Imagine receiving unexpected insults from the girlfriend of one of your employees. Is there any excuse for such uncivilized behavior?
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
AfroKnight:
All the ladies I've dated know that my phone is off limits. The guy should have laid down the law. angry Anyway, the boss should understand but you know women, they want to show their power first. He should expect serious tongue lashing in the office. She can't fire him though.
datz cuz u hvnt dated my type.. U sure wld knw notin is hidden...
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Shebarh(f): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
AfroKnight:

An elderly woman's voice is different from young woman's own. Besides, she had no right to take his call even if the guy is a confirmed player.

Imagine receiving unexpected insults from the girlfriend of one of your employees. Is there any excuse for such uncivilized behavior?
Ah know wah she did was wrong..aiint supporting her
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by AfroKnight: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Benignasweety:

I don't go through my babe's phone. So I don't expect her to try it with me. It's mutual respect.
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by ipain: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
yawhex:
Yomi it can happen to anyone
it can't happen to me.
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yomi007k(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Benignasweety:
Nothing is hidden buh she shud knw her limits.

Now dt d job is on d line,hope she is happy.

Its not all about emotions. Let's be logical. Sometimes pls
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by nikkypearl(f): 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sum women suffer from extreme cases of jealousy. In fact, if you shake the ground beneath their feet with a little competition, they lose all confidence and take it out on you until the fabric of the relationship is stained — or even destroyed.
Smh!
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by AfroKnight: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Shebarh:
Ah know wah she did was wrong..aiint supporting her

Lol. Nor mind me jare. I dey vex. grin
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by ipain: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
lalasticlala food ooo
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Afrok(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
Haha.... no need to cause any scene, I'll dust my certificates, repackage my CV and hand them over to her to go start early job hunting for me. In case I'm fired, anything short of a good or better job from her will mean our case will be settled in the CODE OF CONDUCT TRIBUNAL .
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by pet4ril(f): 5:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
Though the girl over reacted, she must have seen traces of cheating in ur friend that makes her act that way... anyways, she should just follow as you have advised
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by austine4real(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bad babes evrywia God wll help we guys
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Drag the stupid girl to your boss in the morning to plead for her idiocy, download the 360app.
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 8:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
ipain:
it can't happen to me.
ok
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
AfroKnight:

I don't go through my babe's phone. So I don't expect her to try it with me. It's mutual respect.
not lik itz evryday tin... U kinda get reassurance knwin u gf/bf is stil d ryt one for u...
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 12:59pm On Sep 21, 2015
Afrok:
Haha.... no need to cause any scene, I'll dust my certificates, repackage my CV and hand them over to her to go start early job hunting for me. In case I'm fired, anything short of a good or better job from her will mean our case will be settled in the CODE OF CONDUCT TRIBUNAL .
lol....u r right
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
icedbeatz:
Drag the stupid girl to your boss in the morning to plead for her idiocy, download the 360app.
...not me but my friend
Re: His Jealous GF Lands Him In Trouble by yawhex(m): 1:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
pet4ril:
Though the girl over reacted, she must have seen traces of cheating in ur friend that makes her act that way... anyways, she should just follow as you have advised
my is actually faithful to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Is She The Most Endowed Lady On Instagram? / My Girlfriend Works In A Hotel, I Don’t Trust Her. / While I Was Buying Watermelons She Came To Buy Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.