Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Ladies&guys Share Your Unapproach Feelings/love Story Here.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies&guys Share Your Unapproach Feelings/love Story Here.... (478 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Guys Share Your Maga-rizm Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies&guys Share Your Unapproach Feelings/love Story Here.... by Kunleskey(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2014
Have you ever find it difficult to approach someone? This question goes to some ladies and guys who find it difficult to approach someone..from my own opinion i can see that 90% of Nigeria ladies find it difficult to express their feelings to the guy they love..due to what they know that guys will think about them that, they are cheap..or maybe they are prostitute......ladies/guys if you really love and have feelings for someone say it before it's too late.. So that you won't blame yourself.........share your unapproach love story for someone.
Re: Ladies&guys Share Your Unapproach Feelings/love Story Here.... by Kunleskey(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mine goes this way..right from my 100L a stunning lady in my university has been having feeling for me but i just take it as a joke....but, as time goes on she began to stare and laugh at me anytime she saw me but. I ignored her to the extent that she began to sat near me anytime we have lecture...later on i told my friends about it they said i should talk to her but i refused, i began to form clean holy guy that, i don't like the way she looks at me everyday..moreover, i told my friends that she only need my money and sex and she's that kind cheap girl..but, my friends said i should give her a try..but i still ignored her till will reach 300L...That was when i began to suspect her that, she's not close to me again as usual..but she can,t take her eyes of me..meaning she still has feeling for me... To cut the long story short....toward the ending of my 300L one of my friends told me that he just hit one babe and she agree to be his gf..i was so curious&anxious to know the babe my frd was talking about. but. Unfortunatly my frd introduced the girl to me when i saw the girl my heart began to pump excess blood.she happend to be the girl that was staring @me.and she said ...hi... to me with her sweet fantamous voice....from that day on i began to stare @her and she began to smile @me with her shinning white...t...i could'nt take it anymore..then i approached her but she said i refused her when she want me.and she gave me some wonderful signs and waited for me inwhich she can,t approach me bcoz of what i will say or talk about her and she loved me but.it's too late now she's dating one of my best friend who i refused to tell the whole senerio.....about her......can i get her back to my life? and how will get her back to my life.?.i really appreciate and love love the beautiful angel....
Re: Ladies&guys Share Your Unapproach Feelings/love Story Here.... by Brite02(m): 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
sits and grabs popcorn

(1) (Reply)

Why Leftovers Are Misguided Women? / Who Do You Make Of These Two Personalities Of Women ? / Is It Right/wrong For A Lady To Propose To A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.