Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? (4120 Views)

Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / PDP To Recruit Atiku,kwankwaso To Contest Against Buhari In 2019 / Nigerian Navy To Build Another Warship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Meanwhile GEJ is providing basic elementry education to suit their medeivial lifestyles

Only in the north does the fg build primary schools yet this useless fool is taking resources out of the country

Tomorow one yeye oyino go say nah fg cause boko haram

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
We need to stop been bias. KASG believes in Human capital development. The school in Niger. A location not far from home provides students with the environment to learn french,cultural integration. Kano state Govt is also using it to provide facilities to Niger to ease the follow of Nigerians into Kano state educational facilities

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by karlmax2: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
You see why APC followers are hypocrites,
While Fg is printing ballot paper in nigeria to reduce cost in printing it abroad and create jobs for more nigerians here at home..these apc dafts and their dumb leaders are shouting fowl .they want us to continue wasting billions to print them abroad creating jobs for the youthts of those countries.

Well am not suprised a party that hired a foreign PR company to help them sponsor their propoganda abroad.

To their followers its a good idea creating jobs for niger with kano state money while alot of youths are jobless in his state.tomorrow this same fools that are supporting this capital flight to niger would turn around and say gej didnt provide employment.

To them its only GeJ that has the responsibility to create jobs while people like kano state government and other apc state can send our money to niger and other countries to create job for their youths While their own youths are jobless

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: We need to stop been bias. KASG believes in Human capital development. The school in Niger. A location not far from home provides students with the environment to learn french,cultural integration. Kano state Govt is also using it to provide facilities to Niger to ease the follow of Nigerians into Kano state educational facilities

Don't u have koran to recite?

Don't u know that the interwebs is haram if not posting decapitation videos

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: We need to stop been bias. KASG believes in Human capital development. The school in Niger. A location not far from home provides students with the environment to learn french,cultural integration. Kano state Govt is also using it to provide facilities to Niger to ease the follow of Nigerians into Kano state educational facilities
Kwankwanso surely has good intentions but following a wrong path. If the French school is built in Kano,it will not only serve the people of Kano,but the entire Nigeria. Nigerians from other states would love to study in the school too. Having a french village like the one in Badagry isn't a bad idea.
I will also disagree that if Kano indigents wanna learn German,Kwankwaso will have to build a German language school in Germany when we have the famous Goethe Institute where he can sponsor Kano indigents.

I do not support any politician who carries all his investments outside the country. It is totally wrong and should be condemned outrightly. This is why I respect Atiku and Tinubu.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
Bro, You don't need to take some people serious.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Things like?
I cant believe you are justifying this dumb move by Kwankwaso on the basis of the number of schools he has establised. Let me ask you what is the quality of education offered in those schools. The money used to build the French school in Niger could have been used to improve standard in those schools. Saadatu Rimi College of Education is arguably one of the worst state owned Colleges of Educationin Nigeria withfalling standard, decaying infrastructure, ill motivated staff and the state Governorhas the money to develop another man's land. It's a shame.
Are you aware that without TETFUND most state owned tertiary institutions including the ones in Kano would have collapsed.
Kano has the highest number of almajiris inNigeria, what has Kwankwaso done to improve their welfare?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
berem: Kwankwanso surely has good intentions but following a wrong path. If the French school is built in Kano,it will not only serve the people of Kano,but the entire Nigeria. Nigerians from other states would love to study in the school too. Having a french village like the one in Badagry isn't a bad idea.
I will also disagree that if Kano indigents wanna learn German,Kwankwaso will have to build a German language school in Germany when we have the famous Goethe Institute where he can sponsor Kano indigents.

I do not support any politician who carries all his investments outside the country. It is totally wrong and should be condemned outrightly. This is why I respect Atiku and Tinubu.
One Question
Which is better between:
1.The State Establishes its FRENCH school abroad so as to teach Kano Indigens and also Generate Revenue for the State Government as well as contribute to Nigeria's GDP
OR
2. The State Spend BILLIONS sending students abroad to Learn French Language, repatriating monies to the foreign countries without having anything in return in the nearest future apart from education of the students.[/quote]
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
APContherun:
I cant believe you are justifying this dumb move by Kwankwaso on the basis of the number of schools he has establised. Let me ask you what is the quality of education offered in those schools. The money used to build the French school in Niger could have been used to improve standard in those schools. Saadatu Rimi College of Education is arguably one of the worst state owned Colleges of Educationin Nigeria withfalling standard, decaying infrastructure, ill motivated staff and the state Governorhas the money to develop another man's land. It's a shame.
Are you aware that without TETFUND most state owned tertiary institutions including the ones in Kano would have collapsed.
Kano has the highest number of almajiris inNigeria, what has Kwankwaso done to improve their welfare?
How many did your Governor established? How many did Jonathan establish in Bayelsa State and as President? Is it not better than sending people Abroad to study "WELDING" in the name of Amnesty? What is the standard of FG and ALL PDP States Institutions? How many scholarship is your Governor and Jonathan giving? What is the ratio? My friend you have no point

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
berem: Instead of building a french school in a french speaking country for the sake of Kano indigents,why not use the money to sponsor those who wanna learn french as a course? Besides,we have french schools in Nigeria and most universities have french language as disciplines.
Do you know the cost Implication it will have? I want to assume you understand economics
berem:
[s]Well,I think the proposed French school is privately owned by Kwankwaso just the same way Asari Dokubo owns a university in Benin Republic.
Kwakwanso should learn from Atiku Abubakar on how to invest stolen wealth in his home state[/s].
Now you are going the propaganda route... Learn to avoid making statement on subjects you have no clue.

Enjoy your ride

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by brownlord: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvinhubby:
The reasoning of some of these APC e-henchmen is to say the least.

As in eh, the thing dey tire me
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
berem: Kwankwanso surely has good intentions but following a wrong path. If the French school is built in Kano,it will not only serve the people of Kano,but the entire Nigeria. Nigerians from other states would love to study in the school too. Having a french village like the one in Badagry isn't a bad idea.

KASG under his excellency has been investing in Education from vocational technical skills,to intellectual knowledge acquisition facilities I.E first page. The school helps the Nigerians as well as Kano state. Kasg sends students all over the world to learn the from the best institutions providing such skills(india model).Pls take a trip to Kano and see the massive investment in Education all over the state infact almost all Uni's within Nigeria both public&private having Kano state indigenes studying under scholarship. I understand your consign KASG will be benefitting from these project
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by brownlord: 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: I see you have been looking for my attention... I got no time for you.

Enjoy your fool paradise

Hmmm, that's nice, looking for attention of attention seeking fellow like you, how so?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Don't u have koran to recite?

Don't u know that the interwebs is haram if not posting decapitation videos
No wonder you can't make any intellectual statement. Its a pity you are a waste to humanity
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: How many did your Governor established? How many did Jonathan establish in Bayelsa State and Has President? Is it not better than sending people Abroad to study "WELDING" in the name of Amnesty? What is the standard of FG and ALL PDP States Institutions?

Fool GEj is building primary schools in the form of almajiri schools across the 19 northern states

Name any other region other than FCt wherin the FG steps in to provide basic primary education

Kwankwaso is like his fellow northern elite; foolish and deaf and blind to his own peoples needs

Now ask yourself this; a man that doesn't care about his home how do you ecpect such a man to respect yours?

The northern elites should never dare tell me they want power after the decay in their backyards

But you are to blinded by hate for goodluck to ever see any reason to relinquish your servitude to your masters

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: No wonder you can't make any intellectual statement. Its a pity you are a waste to humanity

Go and educate your legion of almajiris first

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Things like?
Things like pipe borne water for citizens, better schools in the state, better roads and more before thinking of adding any infrastructure in another country's territory.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
karlmax2: You see why APC followers are hypocrites,
While Fg is printing ballot paper in nigeria to reduce cost in printing it abroad and create jobs for more nigerians here at home..these apc dafts and their dumb leaders are shouting fool .they want us to continue wasting billions to print them abroad creating jobs for the youthts of those countries.

Well am not suprised a party that hired a foreign PR company to help them sponsor their propoganda abroad.

To their followers its a good idea creating jobs for niger with kano state money while alot of youths are jobless in his state.tomorrow this same fools that are supporting this capital flight to niger would turn around and say gej didnt provide employment.

To them its only GeJ that has the responsibility to create jobs while people like kano state government and other apc state can send our money to niger and other countries to create job for their youths While their own youths are jobless
What of the billions Gej is paying to foreign PR companies to sell his failed image. I understand your points but I need you to understand that KASG is investing at home were it has comparative advantage
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: KASG under his excellency has been investing in Education from vocational technical skills,to intellectual knowledge acquisition facilities I.E first page. The school helps the Nigerians as well as Kano state. Kasg sends students all over the world to learn the from the best institutions providing such skills(india model).Pls take a trip to Kano and see the massive investment in Education all over the state infact almost all Uni's within Nigeria both public&private having Kano state indigenes studying under scholarship. I understand your consign KASG will be benefitting from these project
Don't mind Berem, she just wants to criticize the man without substance. I would have been the fiercest critic IF he didn't do anything in Kano State. I absolutely share in his vision in that School. I fully endorse it
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by arewanationz: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2014

On the contrary, the school built in Niger republic is a property of Kano state government.

The school will generate revenue for the state through enrollment of non indigenes and other international students, provide continuous free scholarship for Kano citizens instead of spending yearly on scholarship..... It's like killing two birds with one stone.

It will also improve the bilateral relationship between Nigeria and Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Don't mind Berem, she just wanted to criticize the man without substance. I would have been the fiercest critic IF he didn't do anything in Kano State. I absolutely share in his vision in that School. I fully endorse it
Thank you. I hope we see the positive aspect. The school wouldn't have cost KAS much to build here. But at what prize
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by arewanationz: 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:
Things like pipe borne water for citizens, better schools in the state, better roads and more before thinking of adding any infrastructure in another country's territory.

All these you mentioned are on going na....
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by kwanKwasiyya(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
arewanationz:

On the contrary, the school built in Niger republic is a property of Kano state government.

The school will generate revenue for the state through enrollment of non indigenes and other international students, provide continuous free scholarship for Kano citizens instead of spending yearly on scholarship..... It's like killing two birds with one stone.

It will also improve the bilateral relationship between Nigeria and Niger republic.

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
django1:

Pipe borne water? My friend Kano State under Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso enjoys good pipe borne water across the 44 LGAs. Call whoever you know that lives there to confirm.
Better Roads? Here are the Metropolitan roads In Kano State courtesy Dr. Kwakwaso- Gwarzo, Zaria, Hadejia, Sheikh Jafar,
Independence, Abdullahi Wase, Yantsaki, Mandawari, Airport Road,
Sharada Bata
Kwankwaso built 5km Roads in each of the 44 LGAs of the State. I don't want to derail to infracstructural development. If you want, I will handle that in another thread.

better schools in the state,
Guy go through the FIRST page.

It is obvious that you have nothing to say.
Thanks for being civil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
arewanationz:

My friend I will continue to say that only a shortsighted person will crucify this move.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: Thank you. I hope we see the positive aspect. The school wouldn't have cost KAS much to build here. But at what prize
The positives are glaring but haters will continue to hate. I am sure sincere minds can deduce themselves
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: KASG under his excellency has been investing in Education from vocational technical skills,to intellectual knowledge acquisition facilities I.E first page. The school helps the Nigerians as well as Kano state. Kasg sends students all over the world to learn the from the best institutions providing such skills(india model).Pls take a trip to Kano and see the massive investment in Education all over the state infact almost all Uni's within Nigeria both public&private having Kano state indigenes studying under scholarship. I understand your consign KASG will be benefitting from these project
I am certainly not doubting the bold comment. He has done extremely well in the education sector, BUT building a French School whether it is owned by him or KASG in another country is JUST NOT RIGHT!!!
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Collynzo16: 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
The propagandists are here again telling us that the school will be a source of revenue for Kano state government, how exactly?
This is from yet another school he built earlier
“With an annual increment of 200 students, 100 from Niger and 100 from Kano, it is our vision that in six years to come, when the college will graduate these very students, they will have a population of 1,400 students”, the governor stressed, adding that the governments of Kano and Niger republic will take full responsibility of the scholarship of the students.
www.m.worldstagegroup.com/readnews.php?&id=13690&active=news
This goes to show that the school is even ore of a liabilty than we thought, the Kano state government still has to fund the students' ''scholarship'' despite building the school and will possibly contribute financially to the daily running and maintenance of the school.
What an absolute waste of money.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Collynzo16: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2014
It didn't start today.
Kano state to build mega secondary school,
hostels in Niger Republic By Feyi Afisunlu on November 10, 2012

After the recent donation of 52 trucks of relief
materials to Niger Republic flood victims, the Kano State government yesterday said it has concluded arrangements in alliance with Niger Republic to build a mega secondary school with hostels in Niger capital, Niamey.
www.dailypost.ng/2012/11/10/kano-state-build-mega-secondary-school-hostels-niger-republic/

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
if Kano state has surplus, why can't he learn a borrowing hand to neighboring northern states like zamfara, sokoto e.t.c a big miss.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Collynzo16: It didn't start today. Kano state to build mega secondary school, hostels in Niger Republic By Feyi Afisunlu on November 10, 2012 After the recent donation of 52 trucks of relief materials to Niger Republic flood victims, the Kano State government yesterday said it has concluded arrangements in alliance with Niger Republic to build a mega secondary school with hostels in Niger capital, Niamey. www.dailypost.ng/2012/11/10/kano-state-build-mega-secondary-school-hostels-niger-republic/
Something is definitely amiss with this Kwankwaso and Niger Aliance. It needs to be seriously probed . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by signz: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
I personally know of 2 people working in ECOWAS Abuja ( I can't say if they're temporal staffs or permanent). One learnt french in Lagos the other learnt it in Alliance Francaise (hope I got the spelling right) in Enugu here.

Common guys irrespective of who you support,this is a big miss. Infact we shouldn't even be debating if this is a "miss or hit".

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Text of Bishop Kukah's Interview With Channels TV / MTN Wants $5.2bn Fine Slashed By 80% / Soyinka Hits Buhari Hard: Stop Being Tyrannical And Wicked, Obey Rule Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.