Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? (4122 Views)

Efcc’s Threat Of Arrest Confined Kwankwaso To His Residence – Lawyer / PDP To Recruit Atiku,kwankwaso To Contest Against Buhari In 2019 / Nigerian Navy To Build Another Warship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Obiagelli: I also questioned if states are allowed such, i will do a search to find out anyway.
I think I have answered that...
barcanista: Education is in the concurrent list, that is both States and Federal Government are constitutionally allowed to embark on any education project. It is not an exclusive of the Federal Government.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
I know you must eat but in reality you should remember that there are hardly any ab0kis here. Even your average daft ossunnite will wonder about this misplaced priority. Imagine aregberascal citing a center for traditional african medicine andf voodoo in Togo?

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Iykopee(m): 12:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Shud we applaud Nigerians for taking their investments offshore? Well untill we learn to call a spade a spade most people wont understand the implication of providing lucrative jobs for others in their country while leaving our destiny to fate.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Iykopee: Shud we applaud Nigerians for taking their investments offshore? Well untill we learn to call a spade a spade most people wont understand the implication of providing lucrative jobs for others in their country while leaving our destiny to fate.
barcanista: Where is better to Learn French in a Francophone or an Anglophone Country??
Which is better between:
1.The State Establishes its FRENCH school abroad so as to teach Kano Indigens and also Generate Revenue for the State Government as well as contribute to Nigeria's GDP
OR
2. The State Spend BILLIONS sending students abroad to Learn French Language, repatriating monies to the foreign countries without having anything in return in the nearest future apart from education of the students.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvinhubby:
Using state funds, meant for Kano people to add educational value to another man's country, when 60% of your indigenes are illitrates.
Not just a miss, but a misses angry

the proposed female college will provide opportunity for our young girls to learn French and interact with their Nigerien counterparts

1. Where is the best place to learn French if not in a French-speaking country??

2. The school is owned by the Kano State Govt. so obviously Kano people will be given priority in terms of admission.

Kwankwaso is a visionary leader who knows what good governance and fiscal management entails.

For me it is a worthwhile investment.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Caseless2: 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: My friend, while Fashola was the Best Governor between 2007 and 2011, trailed by Rotimi Amaechi, Rabiu Kwankwaso is the Best Governor in this era trailed by Aregbesola, Amosun, Fashola, Amaechi and Rochas in that order. Jonathan is no where near "Performance" in any order. He's in the class of Shehu Shagari, Alao Akala, Emmanuel Oduaghan, Idris Wada, Suswam etc. I don't like to mention him when discussing astute administrators
gej is a failure; he has nothing to point at as his achievement.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: I know you must eat but in reality you should remember that there are hardly any ab0kis here. Even your average daft ossunnite will wonder about this misplaced priority. Imagine aregberascal citing a center for traditional african medicine andf voodoo in Togo?

You seem to lack the capacity to engage in a sane and logical debate..

undecided
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
In retrospect, I really don't care how and what the northern governors spend their ill gotten share of oil proceeds.

If they like they build an islsamic centre on the moon.

I just know that one day this useless country will cease to exist

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Energito: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Will kwankwaso die if he build that school in kano.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

1. Where is the best place to learn French if not in a French-speaking country??

2. The school is owned by the Kano State Govt. so obviously Kano people will be given priority in terms of admission.

Kwankwaso is a visionary leader who knows what good governance and fiscal management entails.

I was laughing at shortsighted people on the Homepage Thread because their contributions was powered by hate and acute ignorance. The emboldened sums it up

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 12:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

undecided

Cominh from an osun dunce

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Caseless2: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk: I know you must eat but in reality you should remember that there are hardly any ab0kis here. Even your average daft ossunnite will wonder about this misplaced priority. Imagine aregberascal citing a center for traditional african medicine andf voodoo in Togo?
is dis about siting a trado-center or about learning french, headless?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Iykopee(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
U shud look beyond the scope of a better place to study a discipline such as french if really u understand the implication of studying abroad. However, many people studied french in Nigerian schools and it doesnt make them less competitive when engaged...

I'm seriously bothered about the economic implication of the governors action. @ barcanister.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
ChiefJusticeFuk:

Cominh from an osun dunce

undecided
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

undecided
Avoid that dude. He is here to derail the thread into efight. Paying attention to him makes him feel important
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by luvinhubby(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

My niece is very fluent in french by attending alliance francais lectures in Lagos.

So if he builds those schools in Kano, Kaduna or Katsina states, they will not give priority to kano indigenes?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
Iykopee: U shud look beyond the scope of a better place to study a discipline such as french if really u understand the implication of studying abroad. However, many people studied french in Nigerian schools and it doesnt make them less competitive when engaged...

I'm seriously bothered about the economic implication of the governors action. @ barcanister.

Learning French in a french-speaking country is far better than learning french in Kano.

What bothers you about the economic implication of the project?
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: I was laughing at shortsighted people on the Homepage Thread because their contributions was powered by hate and acute ignorance. The emboldened sums it up

Look at this myopic illiterate

The north is lagging behind on all human development indices for a reason

Keep jumping from buhari to tambuwal or kwankwaso's d1ck because your APC pay masters insit on one.

Go and tell you kwankwaso to rid kano of diseased destitute illiterates first.

A political elite that can not transform the lives of his or her primary constituency should not be allowed to talk on a national.

As a state governor he seess nothing wrong in investing state fund in another country

Maybe when he becomes president and builds refineries with state money in niger una go get small sense

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
Iykopee: U shud look beyond the scope of a better place to study a discipline such as french if really u understand the implication of studying abroad. However, many people studied french in Nigerian schools and it doesnt make them less competitive when engaged...

Do you know the number of Americans that travels to Francophone countries to learn French? or Italy to learn latin? or Spain to learn Spanish? of Middle Eastern Countries to learn Arabic? Does that mean that these "Language" schools don't exist in the USA?
as for the emboldened...
barcanista:
Which is better between:
1.The State Establishes its FRENCH school abroad so as to teach Kano Indigens and also Generate Revenue for the State Government [/b]as well as contribute to [b]Nigeria's GDP
OR
2. The State Spend BILLIONS sending students abroad to Learn French Language, repatriating monies to the foreign countries without having anything in return in the nearest future apart from education of the students.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: gej is a failure; he has nothing to point at as his achievement.
My friend abeg make we talk of better leaders joor

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Iykopee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvinhubby:
My niece is very fluent in french by attending alliance francais lectures in Lagos.

So if he builds those schools in Kano, Kaduna or Katsina states, they will not give priority to kano indigenes?

^^^^ these are the people who neva fail to brand the president mr cluelessness.

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
luvinhubby:

Can you compare your Niece's french to that of someone who learnt french in a french speaking country? Someone who all through his/her education interacted mainly in french with teachers, classmates and neighbors?

We are talking of what is better here??

...and I still insist that it is better to learn french in a french-speaking country.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Learning French in a french-speaking country is far better than learning french in Kano.

I am waiting for him to mention the economic "Implication"
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Avoid that dude. He is here to derail the thread into efight. Paying attention to him makes him feel important

Yesterday you were celebrating buhari's seial losses as a good thing. Today you are here promoting bad governace on behslf of kwankwaso

By tomorow I am sure you will tell us why tambuwal is meant to be crowned king of nigeria

You are so confused of which ab0ki d1ck to suck

Useless hack

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by F117A: 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
I spit on this thread .
Never again will i waste my time debating national issues on nairaland.
I hope Nigeria divides and quickly.
Let those from niger republic go their own way.

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Iykopee(m): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Do you know the number of Americans that travels to Francophone countries to learn French? or Italy to learn latin? or Spain to learn Spanish? of Middle Eastern Countries to learn Arabic? Does that mean that these "Language" schools don't exist in the USA?
as for the emboldened...

What is the significant difference between those who studied french in both countries (Niger & Nigeria)?

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Caseless2: is dis about siting a trado-center or about learning french, headless?

Are you really this daft? Read my post again you sychophant

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Can you compare your Niece's french to that of someone who learnt french in a french speaking country? Someone who all through his/her education interacted mainly in french with teachers, classmates and neighbors?

We are talking of what is better here??

...and I still insist that it is better to learn french in a french-speaking country.
Honestly, someone that learnt a local language in a local territory will understand the language better than someone that learnt the same a foreign country.
Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by ChiefJusticeFuk: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
F117A: I spit on this thread .
Never again will i waste my time debating national issues on nairaland.
I hope Nigeria divides and quickly.
Let those from niger republic go their own way.

The foolishness of APC hacks on NL knows no bound

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by jmaine: 1:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
"Where is the best place to study French other than Francophone country" . . . What a daft way of cementing the most bizzare measure of sycophancy . . . . .

So we are to embark on spending billions in countries simply because we want to learn their language, while we abandon our basic responsibilities to the local populace . . .

The OP and his fellow APC maggots think we are all as pathetic as them . . . .

All of una dey craze embarassed . . . . . . .

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by lakpalakpa: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
jmaine: "Where is the best place to study French other than Francophone country" . . . What a daft way of cementing the most bizzare measure of sycophancy . . . . .

So we are to embark on spending billions in countries simply because we want to learn their language, while we abandon our basic responsibilities to the local populace . . .

The OP and his fellow APC maggots think we are all pathetic as them . . . .

All of una dey craze embarassed . . . . . . .

Baseless emotional rants..

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso To Build Another French School In Niger: A Hit Or A Miss? by Iykopee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Can u prove beyond reasonable doubt how learning french in french speaking country is better than learning french in Nigeria so far the environment is provided?

As per the economic implication of his action, u and i know the statistics of unemployed people in Nigeria. He cud have impacted better in the lives of the people by providing such jobs here without admissible candidates spending more to access education benefits in Niger.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priceless - Photo Of Biafra Republic's Police Crest / Obasanjo Will Die, Ibb Will Have Stroke, Fayose Will Be Impeached–Pro Olagunju / 5 Pictures That Mock The Flood Situation In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.