Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Love Don Tire Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Don Tire Me (1646 Views)

TWITTER LOVE: Don Jazzy Caught Flirting With A Beautiful Lady On Twitter / Love Don Die For Naija / Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Don Tire Me by Donicobone(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi every one. I propose to joy, few weeks ago and today she called me to tell me that she has accepted my proposal but under two conditions that he has a boy friend that she will not breakup with the guy and there will be no sex in our relationship. Pls what do I do
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Unionised(m): 3:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
We need a 4-factor Statistical Analysis of Variance to decipher this sir.

#dusting my textbook#

3 Likes

Re: Love Don Tire Me by kilokeys(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
guy.. u r d new assistant boyfriend.. u would provide what d main bf cant afford.

he can afford dic.k, protection, and maybe recharge cards

u can as well afford school fees, house rent, hair money and other ones..

she bleeps him, she kisses u.

manage am.. u hear

2 Likes

Re: Love Don Tire Me by lirusehn(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014

You are a BOY Toy undecided .

Girls alwz take loverboys lovertoyz for a fool.

Na people like you they low-rate boyz.

mtchew!!

undecided
Re: Love Don Tire Me by dechandel(f): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
How can a girl accept your proposal and still tell you she has a bf?
And she wouldn't break up?

You be mumu o

1 Like

Re: Love Don Tire Me by olasmith10(m): 4:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
Unionised: We need a 4-factor Statistical Analysis of Variance to decipher this sir.

#dusting my textbook#

chi square, null hypothesis or the spss..
Re: Love Don Tire Me by belhomme(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2014
the first thing u need to do is to know the meaning of propose. it will help a lot bliv me.
Re: Love Don Tire Me by dre11(m): 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donicobone: Hi every one. I propose to joy, few weeks ago and today she called me to tell me that she has accepted my proposal but under two conditions that he has a boy friend that she will not breakup with the guy and there will be no sex in our relationship. Pls what do I do

Abeg nah when u ads MUMU join ur name selfundecided
Re: Love Don Tire Me by cdamsel(f): 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
dre11:

Abeg nah when u ads MUMU join ur name selfundecided
my dear ask o,does that sound to u like a relationship? undecided bros abeg use your tongue count ur teeth
Re: Love Don Tire Me by dre11(m): 6:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
cdamsel: my dear ask o,does that sound to u like a relationship? undecided bros abeg use your tongue count ur teeth

Maybe the guy nah learner.... Abi Wetin I talk mah dear
Re: Love Don Tire Me by farano(f): 6:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Donicobone: Hi every one. I propose to joy, few weeks ago and today she called me to tell me that she has accepted my proposal but under two conditions that he has a boy friend that she will not breakup with the guy and there will be no sex in our relationship. Pls what do I do
Wetin sef? must you have sex with her undecided
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Is dis guy okay??as in op are u ok?
Re: Love Don Tire Me by adesina1991(m): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
what can I call this? @op just grow up guy.u will be the first class mugu if you ever follow up the relationship
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Olusanya333(m): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
farano: Wetin sef? must you have sex with her undecided
I tire for guys ooo
Re: Love Don Tire Me by chemystery: 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
Op, sorry to say but you got served. So because she say no sex na ihn make you say love tire you? Bro, true love is not all about sex. Make i leak secret for you - if you like her, follow her up but don't think about sex. There is every chance she has no boyfriend but she only wants you to step up your game. I repeat again - forget about sex! Shine your eyes don't be blinded by love or infatuation so she no go chop you mugu. All this advice is for you provided say your plan no be to chop clean mouth. Goodluck!
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2014

Accept...and be the biggest fool to ever walked the earth.

A woman insult you in your face biscally and you are asking us what should you do?
Re: Love Don Tire Me by marieolae(f): 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Some people ehn..and their unnecessary problems. Na wa oh
Re: Love Don Tire Me by xynerise: 7:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
Customized friendzone...hmmm. You go dey wash car another man go dey drive am
Re: Love Don Tire Me by adesina1991(m): 7:54pm On Sep 09, 2014
marieolae: Some people ehn..and their unnecessary problems. Na wa oh
na so we see am grin
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Dygeasy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
xynerise: Customized friendzone...hmmm. You go dey wash car another man go dey drive am
You no wash your papa car when you be boy? tongue
Re: Love Don Tire Me by tobiboss(m): 8:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
xynerise: Customized friendzone...hmmm. You go dey wash car another man go dey drive am
Jesusss! grin grin grin
Re: Love Don Tire Me by marieolae(f): 8:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
adesina1991: na so we see am grin
smiley
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Sunkyphil(m): 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
ti e ti ba e grin friendzone aye
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
LOL at least she's honest with you.

If you want to have her boyfriends sloppy seconds, it's your choice.
After-all, after you poop, you really don't care who wants to keep it as a treasure if they are that low in self-esteem.
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
She no add monthly allowance for the condition?
Re: Love Don Tire Me by egopersonified(f): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Andy.blaze's new recruit.
Re: Love Don Tire Me by kalu01(m): 9:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
he has a boy friend that she will not breakup with. OP DEM CHUCK U INJECTION FOR HEAD? grin
Re: Love Don Tire Me by xynerise: 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dygeasy: You no wash your papa car when you be boy? tongue
That one dey different jare grin Besides, na proverb I talk tongue
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Dygeasy(m): 9:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
xynerise:
That one dey different jare grin Besides, na proverb I talk tongue
I just dey troll grin
Re: Love Don Tire Me by OohMpa: 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
So how many times you don wash her undies so far? angry
Re: Love Don Tire Me by Rival(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014

I've instructed my team to do a feasibility study on your proposal but we need a sample of the proposal for proper investigation! So kindly paste your proposal here!

By the way, I hope the part in bold will not affect our analysis!
Re: Love Don Tire Me by great289(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
she is playing 4 4 1 1 formation, U are the supporting striker. If ds story is true i can bet wit anytn dt d girl is nt upto 19. Na all ds kids wey start to dey hear hy recently. Ask spacegoat how to stylishly woo her.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys/ladies, I Don't Understand This Babe At All. Advice Me / How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender / (LOVE TEST) Do You Love Your Lover Enof Tto Do Ds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.