Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! (4044 Views)

Why Are (some) Women So Desperate To Get Married? The Thing Tire Me Oooo / Love Don Tire Me / Nigerian Men Don Tire Me O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2011
Naija women don tire me sef.they spend all their time nagging and hassling we naija guys for money and expensive items.Today they will ask us to buy them expensive clothes and tommorow they would be asking for 150k to do their hair.why is it that naija women are fond of wearing fake hair sef? why cant they go natural like their other african sisters.abeg if there"s any african country we can ship all these naija women to we naija guys would be glad to ship them there if there is any space.i wonder if the south african men would be ready to exchange their women for our women. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MrsChima(f): 2:16am On Jul 13, 2011
How does Nigerian women don tire you ooo if you are NOT DATING or FUCKING Nigerian women? Are you talking about those PALE women you scammed? lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 13, 2011
Damn loooool @ Mrs. Chima you don tire me oooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 13, 2011
mrs chima i am talking about this igbo girl hassling me for money for recharge cards and bothering to buy her the latest black berry in town grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 13, 2011
Shut up b1tch ass. nigga. Which igbo wan talk to your with your bad breath
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by toyemz(f): 2:29am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^
and basically you dont have the money to do so
why dont you just tell her instead of coming here to tear mouth?
you no fit do
just say no
after all she's not going to dip her hands in your  wallet and take it by force abi?
na wa for you self
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MrsChima(f): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2011
lefulefu:

mrs chima i am talking about this igbo girl hassling me for money for recharge cards and bothering to buy her  the latest black berry in town grin

You sure she was Igbo?   lipsrsealed  Nobody is that damn desperate where they will EVEN ATTEMPT to ask YOUR ugly arse to spit on them if they were on fire. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by whiteroses(f): 2:30am On Jul 13, 2011
i'm a typical naija girl, i know cos i use a BB and my hair has to be virgin. the poster is right, we are too demanding its an epidemy that needs an urgent u turn. other girls from a different nationality i've realized whatever you see on them was theirs 100% only if they are married of course. But its been ages since i've been wondering what is wrong with us niaij girls must we compete at everything * I'M JUST BEING REAL
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Shut up b1tch Bottom. nigga. Which igbo wan talk to your with your bad breath
na ya papa be the bottom n!gga.i get correct dough for my side but i don tire for igbo girls coz anytime dem see a guy with money na so dem go dey hassle the guy all about the place. grin grin. grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MrsChima(f): 2:34am On Jul 13, 2011
lefulefu:

na ya papa be the bottom n!gga.i get correct dough for my side but i don tire for igbo girls coz anytime dem see a guy with money na so dem go dey hassle the guy all about the place. grin grin. grin

Is that what ashyhoes do? Go after men with money? But in your case they were trying to see if you was Bubbles (Michael Jackson's monkey) lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:35am On Jul 13, 2011
whiteroses:

i'm a typical naija girl, i know cos i use a BB and my hair has to be virgin. the poster is right, we are too demanding its an epidemy that needs an urgent u turn. other girls from a different nationality i've realized whatever you see on them was theirs 100% only if they are married of course. But its been ages since i've been wondering what is wrong with us niaij girls must we compete at everything * I'M JUST BEING REAL
my sista i love u for your honesty wink
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MrsChima(f): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2011
LMAO@white women aren't demanding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Is that what ashyhoes do? Go after men with money? But in your case they were trying to see if you was Bubbles (Michael Jackson's monkey) lipsrsealed
ok i forgive you for this insult wey u give me because u are a woman you wont understand the stress we men go thru for you women grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MrsChima(f): 2:38am On Jul 13, 2011
Thank you, Bubbles. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by BABE3: 2:39am On Jul 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@white women aren't demanding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DITTO!---

whiteroses:

What??!  

Pls who are the "we"? Don't generalise abeg. Keep the "just being real" in your demanding Nigerian women  circle.
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You sure she was Igbo?   lipsrsealed  Nobody is that damn desperate where they will EVEN ATTEMPT to ask YOUR ugly arse to spit on them if they were on fire. lipsrsealed
mrs chima i am a very goodlooking bobo and u can ask tpia if you dont believe me grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 13, 2011
i know that angry woman tpia is going to come into this thread grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2011
BABE!:

DITTO!---

What??!

Pls who are the "we"? Don't generalise abeg. Keep the "just being real" in your demanding Nigerian women circle.

abeg make u leave dat chick alone :Dafterall she is more honest than you
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by BABE3: 2:48am On Jul 13, 2011
^^ Dude, who's talking about honesty here? 4uck honesty--all i'm saying is she shouldn't generalise.

Plus, you don't like Nigerian women right?  
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 13, 2011
Broke assss dude cleaning to be loaded. I bet your yoruba
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Dude, who's talking about honesty here? 4uck honesty--all i'm saying is she shouldn't generalise.

Plus, you don't like Nigerian women right?

i dont like the naija girls who hassle guys for money cheesy
igbo chicks wicked sha just see as dem wan finish all my money grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Broke assss dude cleaning to be loaded. I bet your yoruba
foolish man we yorubas are more loaded than you igbos grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 13, 2011
Hahahhahhaahahahahhahahahaha the funniest sh1t I heard in 5yrs. Dream and wishes re free
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by BABE3: 3:05am On Jul 13, 2011
lefulefu:

i dont like the naija girls who hassle guys for money cheesy
igbo chicks wicked sha just see as dem wan finish all my money grin

First of all, I know you're walking JOKE! I shouldn't be replying you atall. But for the sake of the "normal ones" (going through the same thing as you) reading this--i'm going to give you a piece of advise:

If YOU DON'T LIKE NIGERIAN WOMEN---STAY THE 4UCK AWAY FROM THEM---it's that simple Angel.

Sweetheart, you keep going back to them, they keep demanding for money, you're silly a$$ keep giving them the money, you keep going about the whole place whining----you keep going back to them, they keep demanding for money, you're silly a$$-----

Darling, it's CYCLE Gadddaamnittt!!! Someone needs to terminate the cycle and apparently "your Nigerian women" are not ready to do that--so YOU DO IT! KEEP OFF!!!!  wink
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 13, 2011
REALITY101:

Hahahhahhaahahahahhahahahaha the funniest sh1t I heard in 5yrs. Dream and wishes re free
all those your kobo kobo you make from your Aba made goods is not even worth one quater if what i make everyday.i mean check out the way igbo girls running after we yoruba guys cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2011
You're such a jackass. Keep on wishing
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2011
BABE!:

First of all, I know you're walking JOKE! I shouldn't be replying you atall. But for the sake of the "normal ones" (going through the same thing as you) reading this--i'm going to give you a piece of advise:

If YOU DON'T LIKE NIGERIAN WOMEN---STAY THE 4UCK AWAY FROM THEM---it's that simple Angel.

Sweetheart, you keep going back to them, they keep demanding for money, you're silly a$$ keep giving them the money, you keep going about the whole place whining----you keep going back to them, they keep demanding for money, you're silly a$$-----

Darling, it's CYCLE Gadddaamnittt!!! Someone needs to terminate the cycle and apparently "your Nigerian women" are not ready to do that--so YOU DO IT! KEEP OFF!!!! wink

lady i have tried my best anytime i try to avoid a money hungry naija chick they keep stalking me grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 13, 2011
REALITY101:

You're such a jackass. Keep on wishing
truth hurts grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 13, 2011
Forget you kid?
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MMM2(m): 3:22am On Jul 13, 2011
op
why not say u dont have money 2 maintain 9ja girls especially igbo babes,

so we can help u out. angry
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 13, 2011
Tell em bruv
Re: Nigerian Women Don Tire Me O! by MrsChima(f): 3:24am On Jul 13, 2011
(writes a check for $5.00) Who should I make it out to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Age Barrier An Issue In Marital Relationship / If Your Present Relationship Was A Movie What Will Be Its Soundtrack? / Guys Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Is Older Than You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.