Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! (35930 Views)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Job Vacancies / Immigration Recruitment 2013 Has Been Advertised / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2014
This young man got educated at University. He does not need a certificate to prove it. Meanwhile, some of our graduates cannot prove they got educated even with certificates.

Notice how Ajani is now "from" South London, if he were a criminal, he would be a "Nigerian immigrant".

#CrazyWorld

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Pavore9: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
room089: Omo, tomorrow I dey show for Ojuelegba with my own advert!!!!!!!
lf KAI arrest u, your family go gather money for your release!

10 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by amnestylaw1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Make Eledumare helep dis guy make he no go fu*ck up o. Now wen hin don become news sensation (abi na star) eferebody eye go dey hin body. Make hin just do the Marketing work wen dem dey gifam jejely and wela. Make hin no eye those chikito wen dem dey work together even though dem go frustrate hin life wit toasting. In all, make hin know the pikin of who hin be.

LAST BULLET: No forget say na Naija boy you be o.

3 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Ayatullah(m): 4:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
chux4liv: Huh will try that at Obalende or Falomo(Who knows Dangote fit employ me) undecided
Nice idea, but beware of those who might snatch your CVs and sell to 'Iya alakara'.

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by amnestylaw1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2014
Pavore9: lf KAI arrest u, your family go gather money for your release!

Reminds of "Won ti Ko mo Roga" days
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by okooloyun1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2014
kennygee: God do my own for me too o.
Take your CV to oshodi and see what God will do.

3 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
This country is just too big.
Where can one possibly advertise his/her cv to get utmost attention
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wow. Lucky him.
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Emmafrancis: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: 1) last I checked, Ajani is a Yoruba name, not so? How come he's suddenly from South London?

Since Britain is now eager to claim this one, why dem been no claim Michael Adebolajo? I'm sure he lived not too far from Ajani.

If say this boy thief now, dem for say "...originally from Nigeria" or "...whose parents/grandparents are of Nigerian heritage"

SMH UK

must u qoute the whole article to post this rubbish Thats how some people keep saying obama is a kenyan. Where u are from does not depend on where ur parents are from. these europeans and americans dont reason myopically like most africans.

6 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
The 'top' is not for slackers. Congrats bro!

3 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by akpanikpe(m): 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
chux4liv: Huh will try that at Obalende or Falomo(Who knows Dangote fit employ me) undecided
U better wake up from dis dream or I slap the shekau out of u now grin
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by omona10: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Top Reasons Why You Must Attend Private Uni. And Why Yo Musn't Attend www.nairaland.com/1894554/top-reasons-why-must-attend
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by luvola(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
richardgtc: Congrat man. Today na today front page tins.am sure is becos my husband birthday na tomorow
tomorrow is my birthday too. yipeeeeeeee
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by bayulll01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2014
stale news over a month now,and just making Fp
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
safarigirl: 1) last I checked, Ajani is a Yoruba name, not so? How come he's suddenly from South London?

Since Britain is now eager to claim this one, why dem been no claim Michael Adebolajo? I'm sure he lived not too far from Ajani.

If say this boy thief now, dem for say "...originally from Nigeria" or "...whose parents/grandparents are of Nigerian heritage"

SMH UK
woman W(rapper)
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Stevosty: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Bukingg2: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Nigeria twitter called ptwiter.com which is social networking and promotion platform, it 3 win for Internet user, why keep spending more on recharge card while you can get it for free here by just retweeting product promotion tweets?
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
He is the only black there shocked

This kinda shyt can't happen in yankee o! Affirmative action go blow for their head cheesy
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Youngzedd(m): 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
“When you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” –Unknown

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by 190theclown: 5:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
undecided

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Stevosty: 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
Just advertised at a railway station and he got job, while naija men and women dey surveyoring from one place to the other advertising, investing, lobbying, marketing, comprising... Yet no job.

1 Like

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
if an white fuatration for don get am.. him go hang himself... sucide is d other of d day
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
amnestylaw1:

May your heart desires come to fruition before this year runs out.

Amen o.

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
beejaay:

I DONT THINK SO MAN
u cant compare dat side with our country
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Sunkyphil(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
kennykool4u: na lie.... na ur believe go work for u

i hear u
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by safarigirl(f): 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Emmafrancis:

must u qoute the whole article to post this rubbish Thats how some people keep saying obama is a kenyan. Where u are from is not dependent of where ur parents are from, these europeans and americans dont reason myopically like africans.
what are you ranting about?

I quoted it to bolden certain parts, and I was highlighting the hypocrisy of the Western World who pick their citizens according to actions. Are you saying we should take the terrorists and leave the achievers? Isn't it in Britain that the head hunter, Adebolajo also grew up? Didn't Britain make it a job to remind us that he was of Nigerian heritage? Why didn't that apply to this guy?

You're the one talking arrant nonsense here

5 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Transluxpaints(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
eno easy o
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Pls where are the railway stations in nigeria
They no dey kuku work #mtcheew#. Na to go paste am for Peace Mass park or ABC or even Young Shall Grow (thinking of the most viable one) sure pass. undecided
Executive directors no dey use motor park nauuu.

3 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by olajobsmaster(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2014
Wow! What a strategy to use!
Well, for we job seekers, please see here wink » http:///n7JsnD
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Theflint1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
nothing new sha...Google 'employ adam'
Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Superstar007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Come try am for naija na. People go just dey look you shake head, others go just ready their camera phone snap you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate That Advertised His CV At The Railway Station Finally Gets A JOB!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
Mee234:
Executive directors no dey use motor park nauuu.
Hmmmm. So you mean I should go to the airport?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / SURE-P To Pay Unemployed Graduates N25,000 Monthly - FG / Chevron Nig Ltd Accepting Hard Copy Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.