Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The North Should Brace Up For Revolution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Should Brace Up For Revolution (940 Views)

Tinubu Calls For Revolution / Nigerians Too Timid For Revolution – Gov. Amaechi / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by kasiem(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2014
In every family setting when a child starts acting irresponsibly it centers on the father or guardian to caution the child whether or not the family is the cause of the child's act of irresponsibility. In a case where the father or guardian fails in this responsibility and the child ends up messing himself up; any day that child regains his senses he would never find it funny with the father for being irresponsible towards him in his period of irresponsibility. This the case at hand in the northern part of nigeria, the culture of this part of the society is so modelled in a way where the masses so revere and look upon their elites for most decisions they make in life, when this issue o f boko haram was at the early stage the elites in the north betrayed this youths who reposed so much faith in them and focused on using their irresponsible acts for their selfish political gains. Every day we celebrate at the news of killing of 1000 boko haramites without knowing that this youths are children and relations of the poor masses who are supposed to be guided by this elites and leaders; and now the fight against them is seriously decimating their population. I foresee a situation where the relations of this poor masses who died in the boko struggle taking up arms in a war of vengeance against this elites who betrayed the faith they had on them for their selfish political gains and this time there would be no gej to blame or ridicule. All in all, the north will be a perpetual theater of sorrows

3 Likes

Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by chinazaekperem2: 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
gbam, tell them before its too late.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by kasiem(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
you should join in telling them
Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by rawpadgin(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2014
Na their wahala be that, I've got my own sh*t to deal with
Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by cbrass(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
The last time I checked Ikehrijah was not a northerner

1 Like

Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by kasiem(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
cbrass:
keep deceiving yourself while your house is on fire? are u telling me that your people weren't trained to have the mental capacity of avoiding being used by people to destroy themselves?
Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by tinkinjow: 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
cbrass:
Statements like this gladden my heart. Mr it's not only Iherika I'm also involve.
Keep living in self denial until it consume you. My prayer is may all those who know the truth but point fingers elsewhere be consumed by bokos
Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by kasiem(m): 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
tinkinjow:

Statements like this gladden my heart. Mr it's not only Iherika I'm also involve.
Keep living in self denial until it consume you. My prayer is may all those who know the truth but point fingers elsewhere be consumed by bokos
those of them there will one day claim that shekau is an igbo
Re: The North Should Brace Up For Revolution by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Speechless

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Should Be The Next President Of Nigeria And Why / Vote Out PDP, Secure Your Future, Amaechi Tells Rivers People / Firm To Stake $150 Million On Rice Production In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.